Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10965918 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:11am On Jul 16, 2014
Toluway: isn't he right? Are we not all God's children? Is the concept of religions and denominations not man made?
Thank's it will be well with you on the last day of your life just keep his laws.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:32am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls oga born 2be rich,9free,myjoy,stockbull,toluway e.t.c what is the business of correct english and there price? who are there boss? how much dividend did correction of errors in english pay this year? one love.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 16, 2014
ihedioramma: Pls oga born 2be rich,9free,myjoy,stockbull,toluway e.t.c what is the business of correct english and there price? who are there boss? how much dividend did correction of errors in english pay this year? one love.

Sir, no use laugh kill me here. I guess I know the company you are talking about, I would have love to be of help. Don't let us be distracted by unwarranted issues like this, but focus on how we can turn nothing to something for our best. I will post the insurace hints today or tomorrow by his grace. I wish everyone goodluck in all your life endeavor. Stay strong because your tomorrow will be sweeter than today.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 5:20am On Jul 16, 2014
Nexth11:

Thought you were complaining on new names popping up on the forum...

how does my statement show that i was complaining about new names? cheesy

Why didnt you assume the statement to be a mere observation?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by neutralist: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2014
cscs online account log on details is what am asking for, whose right it is to have the log on info. My broker opened this account for me free of charge but i was not given login details. My question is do i have a right over it or is it meant for clearing house only.
Bwave:
Regardless of the fact that you have a stockbroking account, you still have to open a cscs online account and pay the subscription fee to be able to access you account online. You can get further info from the website www.cscsnigerialtd.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2014
neutralist: cscs online account log on details is what am asking for, whose right it is to have the log on info. My broker opened this account for me free of charge but i was not given login details. My question is do i have a right over it or is it meant for clearing house only.
You need to be sure of what your Stockbroker opened for you. Did you have account with before or you just opened one. If you had an account with them and you then requested for an online access to your cscs account then they should chrage you 2500 and give you the logging details
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2014
4dchairman: The failure of many analyst lies in the inability to realize the fact that there is the psychological aspect to investment decision . Attaching numerical value to such behavior is almost impossible,but does that negate the fact it exist?

I agree that you can use investor sentiment to support or spice up your valuation but using it as the only tool to arrive at a valuation figure, I think, will be a complete guess work. But it does exist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Born2berich: E bi like say the Oando saga continues..Chia!!!!

#jokeoftheyear

It shows that our various bus stops are still valid. Waiting patiently...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Nexth11:

@Bolded: what sort of pattern?

Try to match the current pattern (June to July 2014) to the chart pattern of Dec to January 2013. There seem to be some similarities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2014
neutralist: cscs online account log on details is what am asking for, whose right it is to have the log on info. My broker opened this account for me free of charge but i was not given login details. My question is do i have a right over it or is it meant for clearing house only.

As Jackbauer rightly said, you need to register and pay the necessary fee to get an online access to your CSCS account directly from the CSCS online portal. If your broker has an online portal, they can give you logon details which you can use to log in but that is still different from CSCS online.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2014
Nigerian STock Exchange:

1. Nigerian Stocks extend gains amid negative turnover

2. Single currency: Nigeria met all primary criteria in 2013 — CBN

3. Intangis withdraws claims against AMCON, Mainstreet Bank

4. INFINITY declares N143.7million PAT in Q2 '14 result

5. SOVRENINS declares N346.9million PAT in '13 Audited result

6. FIDELITYBK: Weak Fundamentals depress investors' loyalty further

7. Dangote Cement: Perfect storm of bullish sentiments, to make a new life-time high

8. Nahco aviance, Customs collaborate on 24 hours cargo service

9. Alegeh Defeats Four Contestants to Emerge NBA President

10. China's Economy Grows 7.5%

11. Looking for the Next Oil Boom? Follow the Tech

Source: @proshare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NemekGee: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2014
ihedioramma: Pls oga born 2be rich,9free,myjoy,stockbull,toluway e.t.c what is the business of correct english and there price? who are there boss? how much dividend did correction of errors in english pay this year? one love.

This got me rolling on the floor.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2014
Hello house,

I want to open a CSCS account but it seems there is no option to pay online on their website. I hope I don't have to get a teller from a bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Ess: Hello house,

I want to open a CSCS account but it seems there is no option to pay online on their website. I hope I don't have to get a teller from a bank?

You can do a bank transfer and send a mail to them or call , i think they use gtb , uba etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
#Oando, please, we are still waiting o... lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ess: Hello house,

Got this on CSCS website:
To register for your online access, kindly pay the required subscription fee (you can pay for up to five years in advance). The fee depends on your user type and may be paid online (debit card), through internet banking (online transfer) or cash at

GTBank (Account Number - 0002925874) or UBA (Account Number - 1006864216).

Account Name is CSCS PLC.

To pay through the bank, kindly visit any branch of GTBank or UBA, make your payment (GTBank may require you to supply your username, email and CHN or Member Code).

Enter all required information, your username ( should be one word in small letter only), CSCS Number (CHN) or Member Code (in capital letters only), deposit slip (teller) number (remove leading zeros/alphabets if any) or cheque number (if you deposited cheque) respectively in the textboxes below and click on "Continue". If you pay through internet banking (online transfer) to any of our accounts, just mail the payment details to us (info@cscsnigeriaplc.com) or call us - +23419033552,+23419033553,+23414601902 and +23414601903. We will confirm your payment and activate your account or give you reference number with which you can complete your renewal. Kindly include your CHN or Username as part of your remarks when paying for easier identification of your internet payment.

You can do online transfer to the above account and do them a mail stating your details (CHN, username) and your account will be set up immediately. I did mine recently and just withing few hours my account was set up.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
nitrogen: #Oando, please, we are still waiting o... lipsrsealed undecided

Dont worry, it has to surrender and meet me at my junction..my cutlass is well sharpend to deal with it mercilessly.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Market aint smiling but it is expected. #noshakings

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vgirl: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
i guess this is why oando shares are gradually falling. Time to reposition.www.oandoenergyresources.com/investor-relations/financial-profile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Aks: Market aint smiling but it is expected. #noshakings

Mehn! Today dey bloody ooo, what is happening now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
vgirl: i guess this is why oando shares are gradually falling. Time to reposition.www.oandoenergyresources.com/investor-relations/financial-profile

LOL!!!!!

Come to papa!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
nitrogen:

Mehn! Today dey bloody ooo, what is happening now?

Hmmmm evilspirit!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
securi:

Hmmmm evilspirit!

Mehn! Prices are seriously nose-diving o......scary embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
vgirl: i guess this is why oando shares are gradually falling. Time to reposition.www.oandoenergyresources.com/investor-relations/financial-profile

grin grin grin Oga B2BR hope say u don dey ready your cutlass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
nitrogen:

Mehn! Prices are seriously nose-diving o......scary embarassed

NSEASI is at the final wave of the recent Elliot wave pattern. We should expect the bears any moment from now and investors should trade with caution because most people will be thinking of offloading at this point.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Forum Quite/dull
Is it the bear or ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Elai147:

NSEASI is at the final wave of the recent Elliot wave pattern. We should expect the bears any moment from now and investors should trade with caution because most people will be thinking of offloading...

Buh we've all been shouting/talking about the bulls na, kilode?

Anyway, me dey wait for Oando at #20 junction. No lele! smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
What is happening to oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Now, analyses begin.even though we dont want Mr bear,we should understand the rule of the game

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Na my Portfolio be this!!
RED, RED everywhere......
OandO and Skyebank ooooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, Adinije(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.