Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10852650 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (7743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:

the stock has been mention many times today grin is the first everbody read when we woke up
grin

All these high way code don tire me. Zillion grin has been mention today.

Remove veil from the masquerade joor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:

the stock has been mention many times today grin is the first everbody read when we woke up

the problem be say is not penny stock wise so many will let go
grin grin grin

Quota 2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
sellydion:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:

the problem be say is not penny stock wise so many will overlook
grin grin grin

Quota 3; currentprice you don finish your quota for this one o grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
currentprice:
/

that is life now, you can see dude here very happy when someone compare DF to Flourmil price. that DF will soon takeover. that okay since they have DF in portfolio.
grin grin

You can learn one or two things from Fxuser and Bullbearmkt.
Despite the fact that I am not yet fully convinced about TA, I must confess that those guys understand their games. They are doing a fantastic job.
Some of their projections have been very accurate but you will not see them coming on the forum to post about the same stock over and over again in a chest beating manner of I told you guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
sellydion:

At least I don divert una attention from argument
Merry Xmas guys
More santa clause to your portfolio

#I dey my house, come beat me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
If naa FMN I dey there since last year already 50% up , I am buying more.

I don't want it to move now, If I have my way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
pluto09:

You can learn one or two things from Fxuser and Bullbearmkt.
Despite the fact that I am not yet fully convinced about TA, I must confess that those guys understand their games. They are doing a fantastic job.
Some of their projections have been very accurate but you will not see them coming on the forum to post about the same stock over and over again in a chest beating manner of I told you guys.

Na style u dey carry ask for my stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

At least I don divert una attention from argument
Merry Xmas guys
More santa clause to your portfolio

#I dey my house, come beat me

I understand, that is why I join you make the house get fresh air grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
sellydion:
If naa FMN I dey there since last year already 50% up , I am buying more.

I don't want it to move now, If I have my way.

Just 50% in one year when Sam Loco has made 20% in one week from Transatlantic

Abeg Oga Sam Loco where is the drinking joint today
I gat to flex from your loot mehn!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Na style u dey carry ask for my stock

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Just 50% in one year when Sam Loco has made 20% in one week from Transatlantic

Abeg Oga Sam Loco where is the drinking joint today
I gat to flex from your loot mehn!

Naa china bamboo tree, Safe secure and land very well at the appropriate time.

I enjoy my N1 dividend sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cadillac15:

There is a very thin line between good analysis and Monkey hunting. Current price and locodemy have been crossing that line consistently and making good gains off ignorant members here.

It is wrong to call-out anyone here.

Both TA and FA fans in the business of making profits, nobody is ignorant here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Parisfran:
Today's posts reminds me of the forex thread. Someone will share a negative opinion of a currency pair and some people will take offence with it. I always wondered if they imagined NL talk actually affects the $4 trillion fx market.

Maybe NSE is affected by NL talk, but I really doubt the effect might be significant. Someone's (free) opinion should not even be affecting adults that are cautious of the risk involved in stocks. NYSE is full of various kinds of pundits that can say and unsay anything but nobody ever takes them to court because last last there is a disclaimer out there for everybody to read.

This morning, when they said DF was going to reach 18. All our body was sweeting us. Now only 1 naira loss and we are doing like our enemies are doing party on our head.

i wondered myself, how post on NL affect nse movement for example today ACCESS bank volume 119m which is about N1.4b

so who invest N1.4B because of a post read on NL
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Quota 3; currentprice you don finish your quota for this one o grin grin grin

I think you are talking about access Bank.
I am inn already though I plan to buy more in a routine portfolio rebalancing and sizing.

You also like flourmills but I am not convinced about its prospects.
One, the first two quarters were good for them last year just like this year but the last two quarters were not impressive so making a projection about the full year earnings based on the first two quarters is difficult

Two, I don't like a company with high debt profile.

Three, with the proposed right issue,dillution is coming reducing the eps in the short to medium term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
pluto09:

I think you are talking about access Bank.
I am inn already though I plan to buy more in a routine portfolio rebalancing and sizing.

You also like flourmills but I am not convinced about its prospects.
One, the first two quarters were good for them last year just like this year but the last two quarters were not impressive so making a projection about the full year earnings based on the first two quarters is difficult

Two, I don't like a company with high debt profile.

Three, with the proposed right issue,dillution is coming reducing the eps in the short to medium term.

Company keeps evolving. They are doing something about their problems. Share outstanding is small. The interest percentage in Nigeria is horrible 25%. If all these are taken care off EPS may even improve. The last two quarter is when most manufacturing companies have serious FX problem. This is not likely to repeat it self with the current fx policy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Manonamission:

Reminds of a joke of the guy who got hold of a flying manual. Entered a plane, followed the manual and got the plane in the air successfully. When he was done flying and wanted to land, he flipped the page only to learn "Landing" was in the following episode.

At Thinkbigga

Hover in the air and pray you don't run out of fuel. Perhaps help will come in no distant time. Alternatively, you could crash-land their chopper with minor bruises and move on.

nice
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

You've made your point. Chill out

Meanwhile my stock is about to move, you people are here arguing.

#MonkeyHunting

None but Eterna
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Application for the right offer of Flour Mills had been submitted on the basis of 9 rights for every 16 shares held on 9th December 2017.
The price for the right is N27.00 only.

The right offer should open by February 2018.

Flour Mills currently has about 2.62 billion outstanding shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
When the bulls are having a field day on the floor you hardly read quarrels but when the bears just yawn even a little and stretch as a sign that they are awake, we suddenly begin to see our selfless contributors differently. This is one reason i dont like bears. I like the bulls because they make every one wear the cap of expert in the game.

Enjoy your loot for we have benefitted from each other in one way or the other. Great weekend to the house. The market is preparing to welcome guys with their 13th month loot but the market has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc - Proposed Rights Issue

Dealing Members are hereby notified that Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has through its Stockbrokers; Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Limited submitted an application to The Nigerian Stock Exchange for approval and listing of a Rights Issue of 1,476,142,418 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each at N27.00 kobo per share on the basis of 9 new ordinary share for every 16 ordinary shares held. The Qualification Date for the Rights Issue is today, Friday, 08 December 2017.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
how l go take know oga agba stock now? since he no wan tell me all this time l dey ask
bigjay01:

None but Eterna
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
I Suspended Gwarzo for Threatening to Blackmail Me—Adeosun
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/08/i-suspended-gwarzo-threatening-blackmail-adeosun/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
House please, can any body help me with link for dividend declaration of fidelity bank for the past 12 years ?. Help a brother please.

sellydion currentprice Agbalowomeri OBAGADAFFI

pluto09 bigjay01 emmanuelewumi

ETC. PLEASE HELP.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
dipoolowoo:
I Suspended Gwarzo for Threatening to Blackmail Me—Adeosun
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/08/i-suspended-gwarzo-threatening-blackmail-adeosun/

Adeosun seems to be changing her story

I thought Gwarzo was suspended for corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc - Proposed Rights Issue

Dealing Members are hereby notified that Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has through its Stockbrokers; Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Limited submitted an application to The Nigerian Stock Exchange for approval and listing of a Rights Issue of 1,476,142,418 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each at N27.00 kobo per share on the basis of 9 new ordinary share for every 16 ordinary shares held. The Qualification Date for the Rights Issue is today, Friday, 08 December 2017.

40B fall on u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
access bank #11.55k
nascon #17.85k
cadbury #15.90k
fidelity bank #2.49k
Uba #11.00k
fbnh #9.02k
no new 52 week lows

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Anybody still dey afriprud so? Where is this friend whom I asked to be patient? Me self don begin lose patience. Correct stocks full ground jare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
GAINERS/LOSERS FOR THE WEEK

This week was good. The increase in the percentage gains prices far outweigh the losses. Market internals for Friday, despite the the index going down was far better than Thursday? Scrutinizing the prices on Thursday showed many equities opening on the high, however they ended up closing lower than the opening prices (this is a negative handwriting on the wall).

Some equities are still at good buying points. Good time to look for pullbacks.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Toluway:
Anybody still dey afriprud so? Where is this friend whom I asked to be patient? Me self don begin lose patience. Correct stocks full ground jare

I am still in APR. If your current position is making you uncomfortable, you can reduce your exposure.
At its own time, the price will reflect the underlined fundamentals. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
please should enlighten me in this stock trade. I am super newbie,if there is any book you can recommend for me please do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (7743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stcool(m), Salvationone, YourCoffin, LordAdam16, eziokwunwoko(m), EDUECO(m), UncleBone, Streetinvestor2, 222Martins(m), stronglink and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.