Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884124 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
currentprice:
abeg weytin the red box stmt mean o, does it mean buyer on monday will not qualify for the right but seller on monday will still qualify
since qualification date is yesterday friday
grin

Sellers on Monday has the shares as at Friday, 8 Dec 2017.

Buyers on Monday , 11 Dec 2017 don't have the stock.

Sellers will qualify. Buyers will not.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Guys I wan buy some stocks. Which ones make sense and go ripe next year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Thanks bro, was just about answering this question.
You don't qualify if you buy on Monday or anything after 8th of December.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

This mean sellers go plenty with no buyer next week. and if this happen I expect the price to bend down
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
currentprice:

yes, that is your right unit at N27 rightprice grin
At the current price grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
currentprice:
don't play with uncle Tony, he can surprise shareholder with bonus in addition to d dividend. Afripud outstanding is just 2b
In my own opinion Q3 fair price is N6.8 by d time Q4 numbers factor in to d valuation. It will increase fairvprice except they report loss which is not likely grin
Having dis stock below N4 is not bad, it left for the mkt to reprice the stock

at a point DF get stuck within N3 price for so long that many buyer frustrated and left. What is is price today

Patient, patient and patient is d name of the game when you hold a good stock with sound fundamental
grin grin

grin Just like me at FBNH/OANDO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 10, 2017
PENGASSAN will be going on strike starting 18th Dec 2017. Try and buy fuel in your car and gen. If possible, keep some in cans wey go do you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2017
veecovee:
afriprud was list 2013 and has never hit this price for the first time. One issue I have about Mobil is this new management they have now, if they are not stingy, and give us bonus then Mobil will hit 400 but if they are, well, I don't mind selling around 200. I dont think mobil can get as low as FO, cause their OS is only 300 milln. Let's wait and see their dividend, who knows, maybe with bonus

Pastor, you get mind o. Anyway, you asked why Mobil price dropped from it's previous heights. Nipco already bought over majority of the stock and as indicated interest to buy out minority shareholders. As it stands now, Mobil is an endangered specie.

You will just wake up one day as see news that Nipco has submitted application to NSE for delisting. Your money go talk story

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Cadillac15:

Pastor, you get mind o. Anyway, you asked why Mobil price dropped from it's previous heights. Nipco already bought over majority of the stock and as indicated interest to buy out minority shareholders. As it stands now, Mobil is an endangered specie.

You will just wake up one day as see news that Nipco has submitted application to NSE for delisting. Your money go talk story
I don't think he is aware of this information
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cdieli(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Good Day Guys,

Am new to stock investing in Nigeria,I opened an account with FSL on Friday am yet to fund the account. I can see gurus on this thread. My question, is it possible for one to be successful trading stocks in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2017
Toluway:

I don't think he is aware of this information

And he is an investor? I doubt if he is not aware of that information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2017
cdieli:
Good Day Guys,

Am new to stock investing in Nigeria,I opened an account with FSL on Friday am yet to fund the account. I can see gurus on this thread. My question, is it possible for one to be successful trading stocks in Nigeria

What are your objectives for opening the stockbroking account?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2017
RabbiDoracle:
PENGASSAN will be going on strike starting 18th Dec 2017. Try and buy fuel in your car and gen. If possible, keep some in cans wey go do you.

What is the reason for the strike because it's becoming one too many of the union. They just delight in putting Nigerians in more hardship
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2017
cdieli:
Good Day Guys,

Yes, you can be successful. Though it's important to note that it's highly risky. Thus, you WILL lose money and of course gain some as well. I will advise you start with little amount before increasing it after you have gained some tract on how the market works. Nevertheless, even to all those you refer to as "gurus" they are yet to master Mr. Market- because it's a continuum.... grin

Your ingredients for success are; define your objective; short, medium or long...Define your investment style; do you prefer growth or value stocks or both...Conduct due diligence on choice stocks before making an FID...Read more on stock investing and follow NSEMPA.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2017
ihedioramma:
Update e.t.c on live stock ?

still in accumulative phase within a tight range , not ready yet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cdieli(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
My objective of opening a stockbroking account is to have an alternative source of income
emmanuelewumi:

What are your objectives for opening the stockbroking account?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cdieli(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thank you for the advise. Is there any information on how to pick stocks.
Coolcash1:

Yes, you can be successful. Though it's important to note that it's highly risky. Thus, you WILL lose money and of course gain some as well. I will advise you start with little amount before increasing it after you have gained some tract on how the market works. Nevertheless, even to all those you refer to as "gurus" they are yet to master Mr. Market- because it's a continuum.... grin

Your ingredients for success are; define your objective; short, medium or long...Define your investment style; do you prefer growth or value stocks or both...Conduct due diligence on choice stocks before making an FID...Read more on stock investing and follow NSEMPA.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please, house your advice is needed urgently.
I have about N15m units of Niger Insurance. My broker wants me to sell at 30kobo cross deal. I am indecisive about it. I have few information not enough to make any decision:
1. Dividends have been steady except 2016 Dividends which were ploughed back into there working capital, 2. some assets were also sold to boost working capital and 3. unreliable source also had it that Imo state governor invested heavily within this year.
Please, any more info/advise to aid my decision.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
sky2891:
Please, house your advice is needed urgently.
I have about N15m units of Niger Insurance. My broker wants me to sell at 30kobo cross deal. I am indecisive about it. I have few information not enough to make any decision:
1. Dividends have been steady except 2016 Dividends which were ploughed back into there working capital, 2. some assets were also sold to boost working capital and 3. unreliable source also had it that Imo state governor invested heavily within this year.
Please, any more info/advise to aid my decision.

Bro. Follow your broker's advice. The 1 Kobo rule will likely affect all this 50kb insurance firms drastically.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
currentprice:

i wondered myself, how post on NL affect nse movement for example today ACCESS bank volume 119m which is about N1.4b

so who invest N1.4B because of a post read on NL
grin

That's the unfortunate irony bro. Wether you accept it or not, posts here affect the movement of small cap stocks in NSE. Only the big Caps are immuned for now because members don't have the capacity to move the prices. I was a guest of this thread for years before I registered my presence here and I can bet my DF shares that 80%+ of the movers of the market come here to guage stock sentiment before making up their minds.

Why do you think caverton, ci leasing, etal, started moving when u started your speech? Anyway, post responsibly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Cadillac15:

That's the unfortunate irony bro. Wether you accept it or not, posts here affect the movement of small cap stocks in NSE. Only the big Caps are immuned for now because members don't have the capacity to move the prices. I was a guest of this thread for years before I registered my presence here and I can bet my DF shares that 80%+ of the movers of the market come here to guage stock sentiment before making up their minds.

Why do you think caverton, ci leasing, etal, started moving when u started your speech? Anyway, post responsibly

Hilarious, get real bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Now that shareholder have approved share reconstruction of CI LEASING. PLC when will it be implemented. Do u think before or after audited financial report is released
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
nio68:

Hilarious, get real bro
That's my opinion. Take it or leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Cadillac15:

My brother, I am 100% with you on this issue cos I noticed it myself especially with caverton. Carverton price was roving around 1.25 but immediately he started drawing the attention of the stock..within a week, there was a spike in the price....needless to say on cileasing.
Do not underrate the calibre of people that view this thread. This thread made Morgan capital popular and what it is today!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Calebbold:

My brother, I am 100% with you on this issue cos I noticed it myself especially with caverton. Carverton price was roving around 1.25 but immediately he started drawing the attention of the stock..within a week, there was a spike in the price....needless to say on cileasing.
Do not underrate the calibre of people that view this thread. This thread made Morgan capital popular and what it is today!
Don't forget he has finally moved Access bank; the latest focus, and probably Eterna !
Abeg make una move First Bank o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Calebbold:

See them. grin

Currentprice can you please post something nice about Niger insurance. One of our members is about to sell 15 million units @30kobo. Let's help him and move the price to 55kobo. I heard this thread is now the price mover in NSE. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Toluway:

Don't forget Access bank; the latest focus, and probably Eterna !
Abeg make una move First Bank o.

Don't mind those people they are here to distract us. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, Locotrader(m), lancee(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.