Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10851416 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) ... (7742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Toluway:
Anybody still dey afriprud so? Where is this friend whom I asked to be patient? Me self don begin lose patience. Correct stocks full ground jare
I'm off the bus with little profit ... Loading Mobil gradually, even though I wonder why the price fail from 385 to current 154 which I bought today angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
veecovee:
I'm off the bus with little profit ... Loading Mobil gradually, even though I wonder why the price fail from 385 to current 154 which I bought today angry

Pastor, did you pay your tithe before re-investing those funds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
mendes911:

Pastor, did you pay your tithe before re-investing those funds.
smiley I pay after withdrawing the cash, for now the profits are not certain, I may loose in the current trade. Don't forget to pay yours wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
pluto09:

I am still in APR. If your current position is making you uncomfortable, you can reduce your exposure.
At its own time, the price will reflect the underlined fundamentals. grin

Afriprud doesn't move significantly until February
You are almost sure to get 20-30% on the stock in Feb/March
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
THIS BULL SWEET O! I want to ask, Why hold out my unit for dividend when I could just sell my units....Pls Old timers answer me o! Bailing out now is so tempting but I feel this performance by most companies might be hard to re replicate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
maishai:
THIS BULL SWEET O! I want to ask, Why hold out my unit for dividend when I could just sell my units....Pls Old timers answer me o! Bailing out now is so tempting but I feel this performance by most companies might be hard to re replicate

If your profit sweet u, why not?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
veecovee:
smiley I pay after withdrawing the cash, for now the profits are not certain, I may loose in the current trade. Don't forget to pay yours wink

So you are trading with "our Lord's" capital. You are robbing God sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Toluway:
Anybody still dey afriprud so? Where is this friend whom I asked to be patient? Me self don begin lose patience. Correct stocks full ground jare
Am still here fully loaded and am not leaving till the release of Q1 2018 result. Note that as long as ucap is moving, APR has no option than to move ahead of ucap however slow as long as FYE 2017 expectation is concerned. DD adviced.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Parisfran:
Today's posts reminds me of the forex thread. Someone will share a negative opinion of a currency pair and some people will take offence with it. I always wondered if they imagined NL talk actually affects the $4 trillion fx market.

Maybe NSE is affected by NL talk, but I really doubt the effect might be significant. Someone's (free) opinion should not even be affecting adults that are cautious of the risk involved in stocks. NYSE is full of various kinds of pundits that can say and unsay anything but nobody ever takes them to court because last last there is a disclaimer out there for everybody to read.

This morning, when they said DF was going to reach 18. All our body was sweeting us. Now only 1 naira loss and we are doing like our enemies are doing party on our head.

Disclosure- Broker: Meristem. Stocks - 2 out of 3 Alhaji stock, 3 banks, 2 flour mills, 1 cement, 2 sugar coys, and 1 new age company �.

You guys should share the money around.... less room for hbp. Cheers to the weekend.

This one na over-sharing o .. i like max 3-4 so when you hit it, the profit drops big time ... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cadbury bus moving earlier than I thought ... in my watchlist, try wait abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
GANDALF1:
Now my verdict.

If you have Dangote flour in your portfolio, treasure it for the next 6months to 1year. When the price is compared to flour mill's price of 33+, thats a great discount for a stock that should be selling above Flour mill's price as of today.

My humble prediction is that while, they might declare a little dividend, say 50k or 40k, the possibility of a bonus share is very high and the only thing holding it is that move.

Dangote flour mill is Gold and That's It.

Good FA, I feel div is quite unlikely though..cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by streetsalad: 5:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Abeg where JJC like me go start from.... i need to start this trading thing again...
like opening account mimimum investment as JJC etc any advice would help...
i am more of a long term guy sha cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2017
veecovee:
I guess you're already loaded in Access
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2017
I sincerely appreciate your inputs on Afriprud. I already have 18% gain. Why won't I exercise patience? I have always been sceptical about insurance companies, but, that is by the way.

I use meristem brokers. porting from one stock to the other is rather expensive, but that also is by the way. You can't sell and buy anyhow in the company as you would be losing a lot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Abeg, make uba follow access o!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Plz wat sin did fcmb commited in their result that is making investors purnish d stock this way?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2017
nio68:

This one na over-sharing o .. i like max 3-4 so when you hit it, the profit drops big time ... grin
I like peace more.

A lot of stocks have done really well this year. So total portfolio is healthy. I don't try to deceive myself that I know what those guys (mgt) are completely up to. I won't even support my relative's business with my every every, not to talk of these guys that don't have control or regulators.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2017
jp130:
Plz wat sin did fcmb commited in their result that is making investors purnish d stock this way?

Opportunity waiting for you to grab.....it would not continue indefinitely
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by streetsalad: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2017
Born2beRich1:

Just click on the link below and go through....All the information you need about investing in the nigerian stock exchange, choosing a stock broker with examples and so on are there...

http://investinginafrica.net/2012/03/how-to-invest-on-the-nigerian-stock-exchange/

Happy investing all.

nice info let me start here cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2017
fxuser:

shud break higher while others take a rest

update
- both breaking 52 wk highs
- driver ready for 2nd leg

dis:
we back in
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2017
fxuser:

update - both breaking 52 wk highs - driver ready for 2nd leg

dis: we back in
Update e.t.c on live stock ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
can fidelity touch down at km5;that is where my bus stop is,I don't want to board another vehicle,the stress will be too much.[color=#550000][/color] grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thinkbigga: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2017
currentprice:

the stock has liquidity issues as discuss here in the past. the numbers good as at Q3 and this guy may likely give dividend at year end out of the 18k free cash they have as at q3 if not disappear by Q4. it depend on the unit in your portfolio and the period you intend to hold it. but if you see price move to like 1.75 -1.85 just let it go to free your capital for more good stock. those major shareholder PFA, CORPORATE HOLDING &
co
of this stock are not ready to sell
grin

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2017
mendes911:

So you are trading with "our Lord's" capital. You are robbing God sir.
it depends on what you do. Make sure you pay your tithe before using any money u make in stock trading. I'm still trading for now, who knows, i may incur losses from one trade and covers from another. But one thing I do is to pay tithe before using any money I pulled out of the trading account for any need at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2017
me think Afriprud will still give better returns interm of dividend and capital gain compare to mobil.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
i like mobil free cash as at Q3, it will help them to perform well at year end. but mobil is fairly price at currentprice
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
while Afripud currentprice is trading at discount

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Unu well done o.
Very Bullish thread.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
currentprice:
me think Afriprud will still give better returns interm of dividend and capital gain compare to mobil.
grin

What do you have to say about live stock feeds ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
currentprice:
while Afripud currentprice is trading at discount

grin grin grin
you are right but it seems afriprud wouldn't move up till dividend, looking at their current EPs, I doubt if they can pay more than their usual 35k and with rate the market is moving now. February maybe bearish and Afriprud is already selling at their yearly highest price (N2-N4) while Mobil is selling at more than 100% below their yearly highest price (385-150). I believe that the bear can hit afriprud more than Mobil if it show face ... What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) ... (7742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: austinkenneth, LordAdam16 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.