Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884087 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
leo1234:

Don't mind those people they are here to distract us. grin
incredible and lugubrious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
leo1234:

Don't mind those people they are here to distract us. grin
SMH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Calebbold:

SMH

Just don't let it fall.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
If u doubt d above post, just watch any stock that current price beams his search light on.
DF, cileasing, caverton and now access comes to mind.
Button line is - this thread has been discovered by the deep pockets of nse cool
Mind u access has been dragging its foot for months now, unlike other their one banks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
stokfrick:
If u doubt d above post, just watch any stock that current price beams his search light on.
DF, cileasing, caverton and now access comes to mind.
Button line is - this thread has been discovered by the deep pockets of nse cool
Mind u access has been dragging its foot for months now, unlike other their one banks

So what's your point
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
leo1234:

Just don't let it fall.

Please, let's respect ourselves.
Tanchu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yanmiri(f): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Na wa for conspiracy theory configuration oo!

If CurrentPrice could actually influence stock prices in NSE isn't that a huge deal?

I thought the wisest move would be to befriend such a one and make obscene profits from the mkt instead of all these tantrums.

Abeg una go allow us hear word here o angry

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
leo1234:

See them. grin

Currentprice can you please post something nice about Niger insurance. One of our members is about to sell 15 million units @30kobo. Let's help him and move the price to 55kobo. I heard this thread is now the price mover in NSE. grin
Please oooo.... but seriously I need all the info I can get on Niger Insurance please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Calebbold:

Please, let's respect ourselves.
Tanchu

Bro, seriously I don't have any problem with you or anybody. This is a faceless forum. I don't know anybody here personally.
My own be say you guys should just ignore any post from Currentprice instead of making unrealistic accusations. The guy is a major source of inspiration to some of us on this thread.
I know some members of this thread pay subscription on professional sites like proshare but will not pass useful information to us here freely.
The small one we dey get from cp free of charge, some people want spoil am.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
yanmiri:

If CurrentPrice could actually influence stock prices in NSE isn't that a huge deal?

I thought the wisest move would be to befriend such a one and make obscene profits from the mkt instead of all these tantrums.

Don't you know some people are enemies of progress

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
yanmiri:

Gbam.

I am in stock to make profits, I don't know of other guys here.

@currentprice
Carry on your good work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Gbam.

I am in stock to make profits, I don't know of other guys here.

@currentprice
Carry on your good work.

Why this matter again. This thread has been on for a very long time. People come and go. Allow CP to do his best.

Let me tell you I know CP as a currency trader before He came in stock thread, With good knowledge of Currency, trading Stock trading is easier. Please He know what most people may not know. However it is not enough to make Him a god. His post is actually drawing jealous people. What matter is making money and not creating division. Leave your opinion if you have any .

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Union bank
- not a fan of the vol behaviour
- SP breaking out above N7 on d weekly is bullish in d medium term
- further upside expected , may test N10 also like FBN

dis:
don't have any & not a buy / sell sig

#randomChart
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
fx abeg jare,what is IFA saying about fide,can it continue with the cruise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
fx abeg jare,what is IFA saying about fide,can it continue with the cruise.

loll !
its still super bullish ohh on d weekly
new entrants will hav a problem if profit taking happens in d short term
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
fxuser:

loll !

Thanks @fxuser I value your posts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
leo1234:

So what's your point

My point is that currentprice is on pont I value his selfless attitude and must admit i have learnt a lot from his post cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fx abeg shine your torch on Afriprud. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2017
As for me, I think most of us are actually praising the invincibility and ingenuity of currentprice and not discrediting him. Though we kind of make a joke of it in the lighter mood. Look at the preceding posts closely. Except for one person who accused him of gorilla hunting, which looks queer to me.
I worship ingenuity and special talents and I thank God for giving me the privilege of meeting this Oracle, whom I regard as not only as a technocrat of no mean order, but also as a god of currency speculation. Though, I must also appreciate the ingenuity of some of you here, apart from Currentprice.
Please, let us appreciate this man. Please don't discourage him. Please don't drive him away. You would also appreciate the fact that he always support his recommendations, which he does indirectly for most of the time, with facts, figures, data and copious analysis. If any of you does like his contributions, you have a problem.
I love you Currentprice, please ride on. You must not stop the good work that you have been doing and the spirit of many of us will continue to bless you. So shall it be.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 2:48am On Dec 11, 2017
MARKET COMMENT/WHAT MSCI BOUGHT BETWEEN 7 AND 8 DECEMBER- FIDELITY AS USUAL, ACCESS, TRANSCORP, OANDO ETC

MSCI added Dangsugar, Fidelity, OANDO, Transcorp etc between 7 and 8th December 2017.

The NSE All share index is close to a supply zone, which may be fairly difficult to climb. However, if the All share index closes above 41,769.70 then we know the bulls are in the market fully.

For stocks like Transcorp, MSCI stepping into the scene may be a game changer. The equity has been ranging for sometime. Probably now more investors may note the potential that will be offered by the energy sector.

A stock like FBN is in good buying Zone. The Banking sector is second to the Consumer Goods in terms of market strength for the week that has just ended. Another banking stock looking very tempting is Jaiz Bank. The problem is that it is a weak stock. But the current price level offers a fairly low risk entry.

If you want the full list of the excel sheets for the MSCI additions worling sheet/website link you can send me a mail.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 11, 2017
fxuser:

loll !
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:57am On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=yok post=63170293]MARKET COMMENT/WHAT MSCI BOUGHT BETWEEN 7 AND 8 DECEMBER- FIDELITY AS USUAL, ACCESS, TRANSCORP, OANDO ETC

MSCI added Dangsugar, Fidelity, OANDO, Transcorp etc between 7 and 8th December 2017.

The NSE All share index is close to a supply zone, which may be fairly difficult to climb. However, if the All share index closes above 41,769.70 then we know the bulls are in the market fully.

For stocks like Transcorp, MSCI stepping into the scene may be a game changer. The equity has been ranging for sometime. Probably now more investors may note the potential that will be offered by the energy sector.

A stock like FBN is in good buying Zone. The Banking sector is second to the Consumer Goods in terms of market strength for the week that has just ended. Another banking stock looking very tempting is Jaiz Bank. The problem is that it is a weak stock. But the current price level offers a fairly low risk entry.

If you want the full list of the excel sheets for the MSCI additions worling sheet/website link you can send me a mail.

[b]Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures indepen

Nice one brv
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:14am On Dec 11, 2017
OANDO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2017
stokfrick:

My point is that currentprice is on pont I value his selfless attitude and must admit i have learnt a lot from his post cheesy

Correct guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2017
nio68:
Fx abeg shine your torch on Afriprud. Thanks

still long term bullish with d wkly RSI above 69.1 BUT last week showed a lot of selling pressure wt d testing new highs, this may be d case in d short term ! A lower weekly opening will support further short term pull back while a higher opening may see a another attempt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2017
yok:
MARKET COMMENT/WHAT MSCI BOUGHT BETWEEN 7 AND 8 DECEMBER- FIDELITY AS USUAL, ACCESS, TRANSCORP, OANDO ETC

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

please what is msci ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2017
sky2891:
Please, house your advice is needed urgently.
I have about N15m units of Niger Insurance. My broker wants me to sell at 30kobo cross deal. I am indecisive about it. I have few information not enough to make any decision:
1. Dividends have been steady except 2016 Dividends which were ploughed back into there working capital, 2. some assets were also sold to boost working capital and 3. unreliable source also had it that Imo state governor invested heavily within this year.
Please, any more info/advise to aid my decision.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2017
yok:

Good job boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Toluway:

please what is msci ?

MSCI means Morgan Stanley Capital International which is traded on NYSE as NGE. They have net assets of 69.3M USD invested in NSE by selecting 25 stocks.
You can follow this link to read more.
https://www.globalxfunds.com/funds/nge/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2017
yok:

Thanks chief really appreciate this
@all. is MSCI seeing something in Oando we are not seeing, with the addition of 2m units in this period of great uncertainty about the coy? or could it just be a case of mere speculating with a negligible portion of their portfolio (cos 2m unit at N12m is quite insignificant to the portfolio size).

wld appr8 perspectives

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Cadillac15:

Pastor, you get mind o. Anyway, you asked why Mobil price dropped from it's previous heights. Nipco already bought over majority of the stock and as indicated interest to buy out minority shareholders. As it stands now, Mobil is an endangered specie.

You will just wake up one day as see news that Nipco has submitted application to NSE for delisting. Your money go talk story
I'm aware of the news, infact that's why their name was changed from Mobil to 11 PLC. Nipco is not a regulating body, rather it's another "oil company" and their has never being a time that Nipco bought a company and filed delisting notice to NSE. So why do you think and talk like this, it is only your dangflour that has good future? why haven't they done so since, what are they waiting for? One thing I know is that this information is the cause of Mobil price depreciation, but if peradventure they pay dividend this year ... Their price will go crazy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mk3jax, meholo and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.