Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10884464 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
sellydion:

It is not going to be easy crossing N12. Expect eating up the sales orders bit by bit. No steroid.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
UBN
- full bid
- 3 white soldiers on d daily marching on
- wont be surprised if it catches up with d sluggish ones loll

dis:
dont hv any
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sold Mobil yesterday, gradually loading conoil ... Any link/info about conoil Should I load on people
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
fxuser:
UBN
- full bid
- 3 white soldiers on d daily marching on
- wont be surprised if it catches up with d sluggish ones loll

dis:
dont hv any

Pls what is the chart saying about Access. The offer is scary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
veecovee:
Sold Mobil yesterday, gradually loading conoil ... Any link/info about conoil Should I load on people

umm bottom searching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jejebaba:

Pls what is the chart saying about Access. The offer is scary.

dat 41m ! !
its doing its job , to scare d weak hands
shud disappear bcob
we watching

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
fxuser:

dat 41m ! !
shud disappear bcob
we watching

Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
deepsuk:
The Oga on top told me to use only eterna oils to libricate my tight pussy

Am abt to squirt now...the ting dey heat my body
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
tritritri:

You take WEED too much.
ME OR YOU ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
9free:

hmmm.....
trust CP, he may be there making forensic audit of that monica
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
deepsuk:

You need to check the oil gage na!
But natural oil is better and heavenly!!

(no be bigass be this?)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Na she, she was reading all the post now she done change name
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Akpasomething: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
fxuser:

dat 41m ! !
shud disappear bcob
we watching

Boss,

What's the chart saying about Fidelity?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
deepsuk:

Moderator please ban this person

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
veecovee:

Is it the rise in oil price making love these oil companies ? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
Why is this person loading Diamond @N1.50?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Its at times like these u know those who really know the real value of what they have cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
mendes911:
Why is this person loading Diamond @N1.50?

the powers that be are manipulating the market and its working.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
samzepaparazi:

the powers that be are manipulating the market and its working.

grin

How's that manipulation? You put offer at N1.50 and they buy, so how do you equate that to manipulation?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
FCMB grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
mendes911:

How's that manipulation? You put offer at N1.50 and they buy, so how do you equate that to manipulation?

if you followed the activities from beginning of the market till now, you will notice someone kept buying high at 1,47 even when most people lest their bids at 1.40.

offers were initially on 1.43 earlier in the day, at 9m offers
the bids were only 1m .

the actions of the 1.47 guy caused panic buying by other people.
bids went to 6m .

started at selling at 1.50 constantly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
The bottom line is that he was buying and others were selling. I don't see how that's manipulation. If he/she had waited till 2.28:58 to clear all the offer and close the stock at +5% that's when you can scream manipulation.

Deep pockets can buy as much shares as they want when they offer premium to whatever the trading price is (or when the stock is on full offer).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
mendes911:

The bottom line is that he was buying and others were selling. I don't see how that's manipulation. If he/she had waited till 2.28:58 to clear all the offer and close the stock at +5% that's when you can scream manipulation.

Deep pockets can buy as much shares as they want when they offer premium to whatever the trading price is (or when the stock is on full offer).

ok maybe we could call it something else, but it started by mid day exactly.

someone equally was trying to counter the move by buying at 1.45 after every 1.47 sold.

another question is why would i set a price way higher than what the market is trading at
because at 1.40, trades on diamond bank were being executed without stress
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
samzepaparazi:

ok maybe we could call it something else, but it started by mid day exactly.

someone equally was trying to counter the move by buying at 1.45 after every 1.47 sold.

another question is why would i set a price way higher than what the market is trading at
because at 1.40, trades on diamond bank were being executed without stress

Will they get the desired quantity at N1.40?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
stokfrick:
Its at times like these u know those who really know the real value of what they have cheesy
Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
It is my personal pleasure to welcome you all to Forex Trade Alerts Season 17. We thank Almighty God who saw us through 2016, a year in which a lot of things happened, including Brexit, and the Emergence of Donald J Trump as the President Elect of the United states of America.

Both events created ripples around the world of Finance and Investing, with these ripples there were winners as well as losers. I personally believe that we all have grown in knowledge and understanding of the Markets we are trading.

Permit me to use this opportunity to call for peace in the House. I sincerely beg both parties in the feud that almost marred the preceeding thread to sheath their swords and let us sharpen each other's brains instead.

Thanks to Karlebolu for Hosting the Former Thread, thanks to Old Timers; Capitals, CurrentPrice, J Akpayen, Jamace, Edd1e, Jorel1, Lawson007.. And the Outstanding Member of the House- Pipsbasketing, who has formulated a brand new way of minting steady profits from the Markets.

It is my hope that 2017 will be a year full of Pips and Knowledge for us all. Once again, Welcome!

(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)

the bolded de here dis morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
ihedioramma:
You never see any thing, access bank,fbnh,uba,ubn e.t.c is going back were they belong (#4) grin
bia Bishop, if na play stop am now.
I need FBNH @ N16.3 minimum.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good day BNSTIL,
What is the chat saying about FBNH. IS it time to take profit.

CC; BBM,FXUSER,YOK and others.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
PETERiCHY:
We are patiently waiting for WAPCO @ circa N43 that where I will invest my Treasury bill fund that will mature on Dec 14th.

By mid 2018 we will know those who are chasing wind.

2018 year of the New Dawn.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Wapco now N47
BARGAIN HUNTERS let's put more effort in bringing down this PRECIOUS STONE to our desired price. smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
ubn #7.91k
Berger paint #7.71k
nascon #19.50k
dangote sugar #21.50k
fbnh #9.29k
custodian #3.97k
Nestlé #1460.10k
no new 52 week lows

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
maishai:

Anything in the range of >15% and I will rollover my tbills
No rollover till 3rd January 2018. All NTB maturing on 14th and 21st December are to be fully redeemed.
DMO Instruction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Diamond
Morning star grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), 222Martins(m), nedu666, Hogwarthtrades, Basilekeh and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.