Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10919918 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (7765) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
FCMB grin

Why the smiling face....are we expecting FCMB goodies tomorrow?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jejebaba:
Good day BNSTIL,
What is the chat saying about FBNH. IS it time to take profit.

CC; BBM,FXUSER,YOK and others.
...difficult to call cheesy
-all time frame is bullish (daily/weekly/monthly)
-price now close to a major resistance around 9.50
-Possibility that the resistance could turn to support OR resistance holding and stock pulling back
-Follow your plans (personally, I will take partial profit & leave the rest to run)
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
samzepaparazi:

ok maybe we could call it something else, but it started by mid day exactly.

someone equally was trying to counter the move by buying at 1.45 after every 1.47 sold.

another question is why would i set a price way higher than what the market is trading at
because at 1.40, trades on diamond bank were being executed without stress

The market then was not meant for the rich, it was meant for those who have money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
@Current Price, where are You. You remain a valuable and lovable member.
Show your self bro. I dey thirsty of your opinion. Don't mind dis-tractors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
BullBearMkt:

-Possibility that the resistance could turn to support OR resistance holding and stock pulling back
-Follow your plans (personally, I will take partial profit & leave the rest to run)
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks boss, i was planning to take some profit though not until the news of DMO not to rollover Dec matured Tbills of 198B NGN. Personally, i expect part of this money to find their way to equity market which will sustain the current bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
sellydion:
@Current Price, where are You. You remain a valuable and lovable member.
Show your self bro. I dey thirsty of your opinion. Don't mind dis-tractors.
where is Agbalowomeri ? It may not be only CP. I hope an exclusive thread of surposedly like minds has not finally been formed elsewhere. I want to go join them! !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Crude Oil above $65! The return of Oil Boom. But what what will the black nation do with it as usual? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
jumped out of fide today with my small gain,I don't want to hear stories that toucheddd.on a serious note,those that chased cp,should give us their own now that the road is clear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
The current retracement in Fidelity should end today. There shouldn't be further price plunge from tomorrow.
By God's grace.
Would have posted the chart but am on mobile.

This is strictly my opinion and I may be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
The current retracement in Fidelity should end today. There shouldn't be further price plunge from tomorrow.
By God's grace.
Would have posted the chart but am on mobile.

This is strictly my opinion and I may be wrong.
I pray so oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
CURRENTPRCE IS VERY GOOD/MY OPENION ON FBNH

We are missing the service of the correct man Current Price. I just saw his post where he commented that Oil will go above USD60 yesterday and today today Oil is above USD65.

The Guy is good. We should avoid annoying people like this in the forum.

FBNH is good for now. The rate it is moving towards the closest resistance line is fantastic and may cross over to NGN11.00. With its recent addition to MSCI, getting to NGN11.00 within the next few days should be no big deal. The fund as at yesterday had over NGN1.2 Billion available for NSE stock of which I am sure FBNH will attract some.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
yok:
CURRENTPRCE IS VERY GOOD/MY OPENION ON FBNH

We are missing the service of the correct man Current Price. I just saw his post where he commented that Oil will go above USD60 yesterday and today today Oil is above USD65.

The Guy is good. We should avoid annoying people like this in the forum.

FBNH is good for now. The rate it is moving towards the closest resistance line is fantastic and may cross over to NGN11.00. With its recent addition to MSCI, getting to NGN11.00 within the next few days should be no big deal. The fund as at yesterday had over NGN1.2 Billion available for NSE stock of which I am sure FBNH will attract some.

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently.

Hello Chief

kindly furnish us the recent / daily addition as usual

or better point toward the source

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
CURRENT PRICE/FBNH/BABA JEJE

I have just gone back to study the chart Current price used in that oil price up move. It look similar to this FBNH chart. Therefore if the expected up move to NGN11.00 occur (I am expecting this within the next one/two weeks) let us thank current price. If it fails, I accept the blame.

For the MSCI update- Babajeje has the template, it he is reading this tread, he will assist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
yok:
CURRENT PRICE/FBNH/BABA JEJE

I have just gone back to study the chart Current price used in that oil price up move. It look similar to this FBNH chart. Therefore if the expected up move to NGN11.00 occur (I am expecting this within the next one/two weeks) let us thank current price. If it fails, I accept the blame.

For the MSCI update- Babajeje has the template, it he is reading this tread, he will assist.

i have not run to anywhere, just having xmas break for now grin when i come back i will post like never before to give those said post responsibly more headache grin grin grin

as for FBNH i have gave my opinion on the day the Q3 released as quoted below. price was below N6 then. i gave N12 as the fairprice base on my system grin even if i don't have the stock i gave my opinon,,, whether it going to get there or not left for MR market
grin
vv
v
v

Manonamission:

I must confess I'm pleasantly surprised to see FBNH result this early. That said, I opened FBNH and Zenith results side by side. I got excited for the first few items till I got to "impairment for credit losses". More work is needed. Impairment reduced but they can still do better.
However, I must commend the management for reining in "operating expenses". Zenith reported N107B while FBNH reported N98B. That's fair enough. But I think FBNH is yet to breakthrough. When it does, it will be massive.

I don't know how the market will react tomorrow. I hope it's positive as I'm loaded here.

Edit: Just realised my mistake. Operating expenses actually increased. I'm now confused sef with this result cheesy cheesy

currentprice:

don't know if the party will start 2morrow or not. all i know in my own opinion FBNH fair price is now around N12 and if the mkt think so FBN will run 2morrow , soon or after the winter pullback

i have no fbnh o i like other better option grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
currentprice:

i have not run to anywhere, just having xmas break for now grin when i come back i will post like never before to give those said post responsibly more headache grin grin grin

as for FBNH i have gave my opinion on the day the Q3 released as quoted below. price was below N6 then. i gave N12 as the fairprice base on my system grin even if i don't have the stock i gave my opinon,,, whether it going to get there or not left for MR market
grin
vv
v
v

Lol....Enjoy ur Xmas break!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
currentprice:

grin
vv
v
v

Happy Xmas break bro. May continue to shower you with his abundant grace and favour. Amen!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
was even happen to read that part of my offence was when i post on stock the stock gain value. gain is the aim of every one in the mkt. it better than lies or deceived pple to enter mkt and loss because of my selfish gain which i will never do grin

i stil trap in multivas but never mention this stock for once since no numbers to back it up grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
currentprice:
was even happen to read that part of my offence was when i post on stock the stock gain value. gain is the aim of every one in the mkt. it better than lies or deceived pple to enter mkt and loss because of my selfish gain which i will never do grin

i stil trap in multivas but never mention this stock for once since no numbers to back it up grin
grin grin grin

For me, your CAPITAL offence is that you NEVER wait for 'THE ROCK' to get out his money TRAPPED IN TBILLS before shouting 'BUY'..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mopolchi: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
locodemy:
Is FBN growing wings in the midst of bears?
We are in a very bad week for stocks.
Hope profits were taken last week?
Good news. I stand with the Elephant!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Intendy:
stocks with new 52 week highs

ubn #7.91k

Berger paint #7.71k

nascon #19.50k

dangote sugar #21.50k

fbnh #9.29k

custodian #3.97k

Nestlé #1460.10k

no new 52 week lows

@Intendy, Bros any update on Flourmills Rights Issue? Do you know when it's starting as a Broker tells me they are not selling it...kind of confusing. Any idea on what the process will is or will be?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bianco1:

@Intendy, Bros any update on Flourmills Rights Issue? Do you know when it's starting as a Broker tells me they are not selling it...kind of confusing. Any idea on what the process will is or will be?

The right will take place around Februaryry 2018.

Most companies allowed their rights to end just before the end of their financial year.

The financial year of Lafarge Africa and UAC will end in December. Guinness ends in June and the right was also concluded in June

The financial year of Flour Mills will end in March

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Toluway:

where is Agbalowomeri ? It may not be only CP. I hope an exclusive thread of surposedly like minds has not finally been formed elsewhere. I want to go join them! !

Getting wet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Most companies allowed their rights to end just before the end of their financial year.

The financial year of Lafarge Africa and UAC will end in December. Guinness ends in June and the right was also concluded in June

Oga sorry to teach you, the right (may not will) because they may stop the right . so is good to buy now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=deepsuk post=63228189]

Why ?
You can make do with a better choice of words rather than straying a mind trying to concentrate on making money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin
I don't understand why a lot of guys here are surprised about fbn performance and are asking too many question about fbn , because I thought u all saw it coming. after d q2 report there was an article that suggest that they were making a major loan recovery before year end. and d figure was like 1billion dollars. or did I misread or misinterpret d whole story? in d statement I thought I heard somebody saying' the worst is over for fbn'. abeg bukuru people help me shed more light o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you very much!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:54am On Dec 13, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
jumped out of fide today with my small gain,I don't want to hear stories that toucheddd.on a serious note,those that chased cp,should give us their own now that the road is clear.
I thought you're the one who drove him away. Are you not the one who started the process by accusing him of monkey hunting?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:16am On Dec 13, 2017
currentprice:

grin
vv
v
v

Nice to see you back Master! Welcome. We were about to set up a Commission of enquiry, to investigate your absence.

Holiday for market ke, you gave your computer/browser holiday? Maybe you gave your eyes a holiday from the electronic system. My eyes ache as well, at times.
(I normally wake up in the night and sleep off later)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2017
deepsuk:

Getting wet
let's get down on it honey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:44am On Dec 13, 2017
PETERiCHY:

2017 is the year of "ECLIPSE"

It will factor in all (100%) the negative news of 2016 and the MARKET will TANK like never before, its then the FULL CIRCLE will be complete.

2018 is actually year of the "DAWN" which will usher in a new beginning for the NIGERIA ECONOMY.

Those that has ears let them hear what the FUTURE holds.

*ThE OcToPuS*

We made the above prediction on 25th Dec 2016.

Yes 2018 the year of the NEW DAWN will be EXPLOSIVE while NSE will collect their TUITION FEES between now and Christmas Eve.

*ThE OcToPuS*

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (7765) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SetrakusRa(m), 2zona(m), Picky1, ProphetUtuocha, 222Martins(m), USAfall2024, LILBIMS, dangle, Zagee, dapix, TsarZed, YourCoffin, Jonwest, kontrolbuoy(m), Adinije(f), Bbbwings, WestPB and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.