Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10844938 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2017
Jejebaba:

Never knew Tbills can mature on Tuesday, i thought maturity is on Thurs, Dec 14. Stand to be corrected please.

You are right, N198b worth of T-bills are maturing Dec 14 and 21.

Excitement as DMO Redeems Maturing N198b Maturing T-Bills
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/12/excitement-dmo-redeems-maturing-n198b-maturing-t-bills/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2017
dipoolowoo:
NSE Kicks Out Midland, 89 Others from Capital Market
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/12/13/nse-kicks-midland-89-others-capital-market/

Mkt clean up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2017
My People!

I need new friends preferably from this forum. with whom I can rub minds on how to break the bank from stock trading. We should have a get together this December, maybe after christmas. Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years? If you see yourself owning a fund whether Hedge fund or a finance house, I will like to meet you!

maybe we can contribute towards the get together!

I will love to meet y'all gurus;BBM, FXUSER, CP,YOK,DOLLARTEX,veecovee, infact everybody here!! especially oga Loco, he sounds like someone with the raw ginger to get the money grin

God Bless Us All!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2017
DangFLour
- breaks n12 turns it to support
- SP breaking into 52wk high , u know wats next !
- d trio will soon be together lol

dis
still a buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jinnyz: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2017
Please what is the chart saying about Dangflour?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2017
jinnyz:
Please what is the chart saying about Dangflour?

read above

in simple terms bullish as said prev
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2017
unless u hav pension like capital at ur disposal , one must be fluid. its a benefit big fund mgr wish for

#IMO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2017
FBN
- if considering entry at dis level , safe to put stop loss below the huge support at n9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jinnyz: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2017
oh thanks jst saw it now

fxuser:

read above

in simple terms bullish as said prev
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Jeez! Dangsugar is on a race of its own
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2017
fxuser:
FBN
- if considering entry at dis level , safe to put stop loss below the huge support at n9

Oga.....is Transcorp support strong at 1.40.
I am tempted to still add more units at the current price of 1.43/1.45.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Ehn! Wait o. What's the issue with Zenith gaan gan?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2017
I sight you @chibuking81.
This one you cant say a word to your fans here,I hope you have not eaten your money which you took off the market since Q2 anticipating to come back after Q3?

Or has your predictions disappointed you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
My People!

I need new friends preferably from this forum. with whom I can rub minds on how to break the bank from stock trading. We should have a get together this December, maybe after christmas. Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years? If you see yourself owning a fund whether Hedge fund or a finance house, I will like to meet you!

maybe we can contribute towards the get together!

I will love to meet y'all gurus;BBM, FXUSER, CP,YOK,DOLLARTEX,veecovee, infact everybody here!! especially oga Loco, he sounds like someone with the raw ginger to get the money grin

God Bless Us All!!
Amen to the prayer . If you will like to see me my address is OANDO number O AND O .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2017
Manonamission:

I saw one online analysis on Zenith and going by it Zenith may remain a laggard for quite long.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Manonamission:
What did you see red or green cheesy ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Pa Ihedi, I will like to meet you o!!! invite me for a drink sir, let me know if you can help me recover the money I lost on oando grin.
ihedioramma:
Amen to the prayer . If you will like to see me my address is OANDO number O AND O .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Pa Ihedi, I will like to meet you o!!! invite me for a drink sir, let me know if you can help me recover the money I lost on oando grin.
The very day you meet him, you will regret using the word 'pa' before his name. But not to worry, he will never allow you meet him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
locodemy:
I sight you @chibuking81.
This one you cant say a word to your fans here,I hope you have not eaten your money which you took off the market since Q2 anticipating to come back after Q3?

Or has your predictions disappointed you?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2017
His an elder in this forum na.
Let us rally ourselves and do something na! and snap Foto too grin
Mpeace:
The very day you meet him, you will regret using the word 'pa' before his name. But not to worry, he will never allow you meet him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mpeace:
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
fxuser:
DangFLour
- breaks n12 turns it to support
- SP breaking into 52wk high , u know wats next !
- d trio will soon be together lol

dis
still a buy

grin grin grin

The coast is getting clearer by the minutes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
DECEMBER IS A MONTH PEOPLE SELL THEIR SHARES TO CELEBRATE XMAS & NEW YEAR.
BUT THIS ONE HAPPENS THAT PEOPLE ARE INCREASING THE BUYING MOMENTUM INSTEAD OF SELLING.
I HAVE COME TO AGREE THAT BULL HAS COME INTO THE MARKET.

IF YOU NEVER BUILD HOUSE,BUILD IT IN 2018.
IF YOU NEVER BUY CAR,BUY IN 2018.
IF YOU NEVER MARRY,DO IT IN 2018.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ONE ACHIEVEMENT TO GO FOR IN 2018 SINCE I HAVE DONE ALL OF THE ABOVE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
locodemy:
BUT THIS ONE HAPPENS THAT PEOPLE ARE INCREASING THE BUYING MOMENTUM INSTEAD OF SELLING.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ONE ACHIEVEMENT TO GO FOR IN 2018 SINCE I HAVE DONE ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Bridle your tongue. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
House, anyone aware of the cause of sterlingbk big offer today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
ihedioramma:
What did you see red or green cheesy ?

Fuschia pink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
locodemy:
I HAVE COME TO AGREE [/b]THAT BULL HAS COME INTO THE MARKET.

Though your [b]agreement is belated,you can still try the followings:

@ obtain PHD, Travel to somewhere, have more children, donate to charity, establish a business, build a second or third house.

Oh! Loco many more to do !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Am in london now grin grin grin grin grin were are you ? .Forget play or what ever OANDO will give you money you will use to buy land e.t.c if you cool down and remember you never lost anything in OANDO if you have not sell your unit is your unit . look for money now keep it well i will tell you what to buy next year .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
locodemy:

get really bornagain and start building your heavenly mansion in 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
anyone having problem with the buy button on itrade?it seems someone disabled it from here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
fxuser:

DangFlour
- Breaking N12 early

Dis:
still our fav this week , just buy and hold

Update
- still holding up above n12

DangSuagr
- breaking N22

Nascon
- looking to break N20

#LovBreakouts

(1) (2) (3) ... (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, Hogwarthtrades, UncleBone, Frangel, 2zona(m), chillykelly86(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.