Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10833329 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2013
My take is:

1. Do not borrow money to invest
2. Search for company with Good fundamentals over the years
3. Research the company for future developments
4. Time your entry ( buy when the stock starts to advance)
5. Time your exit.

From my experience if you buy good company at almost the turn of the year you always make a decent gain before the results and if the result is good you are in for good money.

For now I buy Dangote Sugar. ( cheap, market leader, good dividends over the years, great future plans)
Please let know what others are buying and simple reasons?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE > NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE
www.wificallingiphone.com
.get the best app and have a good experience trading stocks

learn how you can recognize the time to buy and sell with this
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/269152[url][/url]
it talks about buy and sell entry
experience showed that most Nigeria stock investors do not understand intensely the market behavior, regulations psychology and so more.that's why you need to preach the gospel of stock investing to your friends and advice them to invest. they may be afraid but by sharing resources like this eBook and other books with them, you do a little talking and encourage them to invest and am sure when they are successful in it, you would have your credibility and you will be happy for contributing to the success of others in which you would be rewarded by God

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by andico34: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
pls dear all...these thread should not be allowed to die off....will post more stock picks for entry next week.......those that bought fidelity and skyebank must be smiling to the bank smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
download the app www.wificallingiphone.com

andico34: pls dear all...these thread should not be allowed to die off....will post more stock picks for entry next week.......those that bought fidelity and skyebank must be smiling to the bank smiley
it will never die.............. nigerian investors are happy about the thread. just busy with some projects this days. even though majority of investors only invest and not trading. we should provide picks with at least one to two month time frame so that investors would prepare to sell and not one or two weeks appreciation in which by the time they want to sell, the stock might have pulled down during the process. every day would not be on picks. we can share ideas,documents and tutorials too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
AT THAT TIME LET ME NO . I WILL ALL SO LIKE TO NO TIME TO SELL THEM .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2013
ihedioramma: AT THAT TIME LET ME NO . I WILL ALL SO LIKE TO NO TIME TO SELL THEM .

One tip i have for you, be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful....

Thats one way to know when to buy and sell....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2013
ihedioramma: AT THAT TIME LET ME NO . I WILL ALL SO LIKE TO NO TIME TO SELL THEM .

You bought at the time was low , you sell at the time it goes higer,

1. Have a target in mind- sell on meeting it ( no story)
2. Sell pre announcement of result.
3. Sell immediately( After some days) after announcement- strong stocks.
The price will deep then if you so wish buy back
4. Sell watching previous years patterns of price behaviour look for area where the price peaked.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
stocks that would form an intermediary uptrend are the best for nigerian investors. on that note, we've all seen oando price appreciation and nothing stopping this stock from coming out in the top ten gainers of this month if all things been equal. the price movement is excellent as it was steady and not JUMP. STOCKS that make jump would easily pull back all gains unless there are good refreshing news just as positive news has been influencing UBA. with a good welcome of their rights issue,the sky is just the limit. if you are holding the stock, please hold on even for the first quarter of the month as you may rake 100% profit.as the stock is moving towards N15, this round figure may mean sell....... sell..... sell..... to investors. if there is profiteering next week, dont worry as it will not be much and if the stock fails to dip, whaoooooooo investors are really confident.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2013

uba may pull back a little next week, investors should hold on but for a new investor, DO NOT BUY unless you want to buy for a medium term or long term as the stock is in good position to make more than 100% at the end of the year. now that it's separated,uba bank performance would be easily analysed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2013

uba may pull back a little next week, investors should hold on but for a new investor, DO NOT BUY unless you want to buy for a medium term or long term as the stock is in good position to make more than 100% at the end of the year. now that it's separated,uba bank performance would be easily analysed. ACCESS is still on steady...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2013

what do you think about transcorp shares.........this is one of those stocks that will not be noticeable but will do better.the price movement is like that of duck but the market making achievement would definitely influence the stock positively. the stock is now advancing and it has been bought on a significant note that is unusual. this stock came out as one of the top ten gainers for several weeks and the volume as measured showed it's buying and not selling. never worry about daily movement as it is a low cap and low volume stock, we should expect flunctuation but it is easy for this stock to spike and generate significant gains in few months.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2013
Trade with good android easily www.wificallingiphone.com

Am trying to run a mini course here........ it is better to teach pple how to fish than to give them fish. the stress may be much, they would want fish at different time and they would want different fish but to reduce future stress, we would teach present investors to really have genuine and concrete ideas about the market and i believe they would help others....... seeing you then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 1:56am On Jan 19, 2013
interested in stocks, i suggest to check this website on a regular basis and maybe even try they stock trials www.easykobo.com

www.easykobo.com/stocktrials

you can also win prizes there. i tried but could not win. but i know they gave an IPAD to the winner recently.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:10am On Jan 19, 2013
yinka2011: interested in stocks, i suggest to check this website on a regular basis and maybe even try they stock trials www.easykobo.com

www.easykobo.com/stocktrials

you can also win prizes there. i tried but could not win. but i know they gave an IPAD to the winner recently.
it is more than game here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2013
Where is First Bank PLC? I don't see it on daily stock prices anymore.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
jamace: Where is First Bank PLC? I don't see it on daily stock prices anymore.

They are now called FBNH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2013
courage89:

They are now called FBNH

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goldng: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2013
Nice thread...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by monopolist: 6:45am On Jan 21, 2013
There is something Shining about Sterling Bank

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by monopolist: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2013
There is something Shining about Sterling Bank Plc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2013
monopolist: There is something Shining about Sterling Bank Plc

I personally from my follow up on this market believe that, this is a time to position. Most stocks are underprice, we are at recovery stage. Traders and investors can easily make good money now. However the market will reach plateau in some time to come, then real trading begins. My candid advice is to seek stock with strong fundamentals whether you are investing or trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2013
sellydion:

I personally from my follow up on this market believe that, this is a time to position. Most stocks are underprice, we are at recovery stage. Traders and investors can easily make good money now. However the market will reach plateau in some time to come, then real trading begins. My candid advice is to seek stock with strong fundamentals whether you are investing or trading.

True...the time is ripe now but investors should know if they are investing for long term, medium term, and short term and try to buy stocks with strong fundamentals...

Also my 5kobo advise to people, always keep ur ears wide open for the slightest information on your investment as this determines the fate of your assests for the time being..

NB: Information is what moves the market either upward or downward..

Read books, visit valuable sites like this forum regularly, and interract with people with the same passion you have towards investment in the stock market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Traders / investors you will do youself a lot of goods if you can familiarise with cashcraft charts and analysis of NSE.
Do fundamental research first, Carry out financial outlook then watch the charts to decide the timing of your entry.
No matter your fundamental, if this is not refected in price, please pass the trade untill you see good volume movement and
price.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
HELLO, WHAT ARE UR 5KOBO STOCKS TO BUY THIS WEEK?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
HELLO @STOCKBULL, MAN U 2MUCH KEEP IT UP. WHAT IS THE RIGHTS ISSUE OF UBA PRICE E.T.C?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
ihedioramma: HELLO, WHAT ARE UR 5KOBO STOCKS TO BUY THIS WEEK?.

Well the market seems to favour Japaul now. It is on the move ( the recent ban on foreign companies operating some areas of our maritime sector will significantly favour the company)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by monopolist: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
Will JAPAUL breakthrough from 60kobo to about NGN2.0 by 2015

I want to believe that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Share price becoming N2, this may not be impossible. You have to reliase that Japaul is a service firm to oil and gas industrial giants. The fortune of the company is dependent on activities in oil and gas industry majorly offshore. You have to continue to monitor the state of your flock over the expected investment time period. There is no sure thing, we can only guess and make educated decision of buying or selling depending on what the market says.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
SO IF YOU ARE BUY NOW CAN YOU BUY JAPAUL OIL? OR DO WE BUY THE STOCK NOW?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
SO IF YOU ARE TO BUY NOW CAN YOU BUY JAPAUL OIL? OR DO WE BUY THE STOCK NOW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaybee3(m), KayOn1, Mills55, Princkez, ositadima1(m), NewBola, robobo, Teeonebaba(m), Locotrader(m), drotba(m), Streetinvestor2 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.