Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10898456 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Also, the negative wc can be attributed to the nature of their business. Considering they lease majority of their working/ leasing assets.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
GOOD DAY MY BROTHERS. AS YOU MAKE YOUR PROFIT REMEMBER TO PAY GOD, ONE OUT OF TEN OF THE PROFIT YOU MAKE, SO THAT GOOD THINGS WILL KEEP COMING OUR WAY'S . HAPPY PEOPLE, ONE LOVE (NOT SEX). INJOY ONLY YOUR WIFE, DONT GO AFTER GIRLS, E.T.C

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2013
ihedioramma: WHAT ARE THE PENNY STOCKS THAT PAY DIVIDEND AND BONUS? NAME THEM PLS.

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE: NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE
ftn cocoa has good dividend,nem insurance is the best among the pennies for now. We expect increase Dvd yield this yr without doubt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:51am On Feb 13, 2013
stockbull:

ftn cocoa has good dividend,nem insurance is the best among the pennies for now. We expect increase Dvd yield this yr without doubt
I THINK SOME ONE POST HERE THAT FTN C, HAS NOT PAY DVD OR BONUS? WHAT IS THE PRICE OF NEM IN, NOW?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2013
courage89: Also, the negative wc can be attributed to the nature of their business. Considering they lease majority of their working/ leasing assets.

1. Those negatives mean overtrading.I have no justification for their business but for my money.
2. The company is majorly in the hands of creditors.
3. Creditors( banks and finance house ) can decide to liquidate the company if obligations are not met as agreed.
4. It is currently an high risk for good earned money.

Happy investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2013
Dead stock are rising everyday...Guys be cautious so as not to allow the same thing that happened in 2008 happen again....

Btw the market is attractive and tempting...

Good luck guys...Today is good
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ashson: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2013
Pls guys are you talking about buying shares or what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2013
ashson: Pls guys are you talking about buying shares or what?

Yes boss....Check the topic and follow the thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
hello guys, what do u think of FIDSON MEDICARE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gametalk: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hey peeps... How can i sell my shares... Update me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayolatun(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ɣ☺ΰ may need the services of a stock broker
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Dead stock are rising everyday...Guys be cautious so as not to allow the same thing that happened in 2008 happen again....

Btw the market is attractive and tempting...

Good luck guys...Today is good

Not so soon, bros. grin

From what I read about economic recession, it happens every 4 - 7 years. That is to say this BULL season will continue for at least 4 years before another recession. I also gathered that recession normally lasts for a period of 2-3 years. but the one of 2008 to 2012 is about 5 years! shocked shocked But the good news is that I read also that the longer the recession, the longer and stronger will be the boom/bull period.So, now is the time to plant your seeds without FEAR.

Keep on investing, brethren.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
jamace:

Not so soon, bros. grin

From what I read about economic recession, it happens every 4 - 7 years. That is to say this BULL season will continue for at least 4 years before another recession. I also gathered that recession normally lasts for a period of 2-3 years. but the one of 2008 to 2012 is about 5 years! shocked shocked But the good news is that I read also that the longer the recession, the longer and stronger will be the boom/bull period.So, now is the time to plant your seeds without FEAR.

Keep on investing, brethren.

My brother, there is a saying that once bitten twice shy...Dont ever test the depth of a river with both feets..

Did you notice how the market reacted today to IEI bad result...

Anyhow sha, i cant stop you from buying what you want, the only thing is that dont say you werent warned...trade with caution always...

Me i don dey plan my exist move small small make i see wetin go happen...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
gametalk: Hey peeps... How can i sell my shares... Update me

Get a good stock broker...

visit http://www.cscsnigerialtd.com/ for list of stock brokers and address.

B2BR
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

My brother, there is a saying that once bitten twice shy...Dont ever test the depth of a river with both feets..

Did you notice how the market reacted today to IEI bad result...

Anyhow sha, i cant stop you from buying what you want, the only thing is that dont say you werent warned...trade with caution always...

Me i don dey plan my exist move small small make i see wetin go happen...

Surely, once beaten, twice shy but I assure you that this is not the time to panic. cheesy

For your information, I was terribly panel-beaten by the last stock collapse. That was so because I didn't know much about stock investing and economic recession. Now that I know, stocks go see pepper for my hand.

Bros, result of IEI which you talked about is that of 2012 (Am I right?), which still falls within the doom era for most companies. This is the reason why in my earlier post, I advised us to over-look past non-performance of companies and stocks. If you want to judge any company, wait till the end of 2013 or even 2014. Don't dwell too much on jargons like EPS, DIVIDENDS, BONUSES etc, for now; wait until end of 2013 and above.

Cheers.

PS: FTNCOCOA and C&I LEASING have stepped out of the car park today. I am very happy because I was already comfortably sitted in the buses before this movement. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
Keep on investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
jamace: Keep on investing.
I ASK U SOME THING, HAS FTN PAY DVD OR BONUS BEFOR? LIKE WHAT PRICE DO U THINK TO SELL?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2013
ihedioramma: I ASK U SOME THING, HAS FTN PAY DVD OR BONUS BEFOR? LIKE WHAT PRICE DO U THINK TO SELL?

@Ihedioramma, FTN cocoa has paid i think N0.035k dividend in 2010..No bonuses

However, selling a particular stock is at your own discretion....nobody will want to be held liable for anything....

I can only say buy low sell high....

Enjoy...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2013
Today is another day for investing....Wema bank is my stock of the year followed by unity....They have done us well...

Remember to show love today to people and Love God too.... cheesy

Enjoy...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2013
grin Jamace,

Good for your enlightenments, somehow you still need to pick good stocks. Fundamental will matter on how far the stock can go in recovery. I know quick and good money can be made with your approach mostly 100% is achievable . I think that is what we are all in the market for .Yesterday trading should be expected. The blue chip still stay not affected. Definitely there must be some corrections before upward activities resume from time to time, it can not be a straight jacket to the promise land.

Any free fall now will make traders and the whole nation to lose confidence in the market, as such we should not be fearful else opportunities will pass us by. The result for IEI is for DEC 2011.

Keep investing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2013
Hello all,
Nice thread. I want to invest a lot of money 2moro on short term basis.
Please advise on stock picks.
I have my eyes on Unity. Heard one top politician (likely Buhari) is mopping up the shares of Wema and dts why the price is flying. Unity is moving on sympathy of Wema rise.
I also have my eyes on Dnmeyer. I bought d shares around 6naira during d boom b4 stock market crashed and its likely to hit dt during this rally. Jberger has already hit d price of 60 dt I bought it then and surparsed
Wats ur advise ? Advise on the stock pick for short term gains.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2013
Also wat is d latest news on investment and allied assurance? I have so much money there and I heard they have been on tech suspension.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2013
ihedioramma: I ASK U SOME THING, HAS FTN PAY DVD OR BONUS BEFOR? LIKE WHAT PRICE DO U THINK TO SELL?

Yes, FTNCOCOA has paid both bonus and dividend before. Paid bonus in 2008 and dividend in 2010.

Price to SELL? Hmn, it's up to you. But for me, I target N1.00K (100%), then I will THINK whether to sell or not. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2013
jamace:

Yes, FTNCOCOA has paid both bonus and dividend before. Paid bonus in 2008 and dividend in 2010.

Price to SELL? Hmn, it's up to you. But for me, I target N1.00K (100%), then I will THINK whether to sell or not. grin

what is take between FTNCOCOA and C & I Leasing. which would you prefer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2013
I remain bullish in this market....

There are some stocks i need to buy...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2013
Born 2be Rich: I remain bullish in this market....

There are some stocks i need to buy...

Make hay while the sun shines. grin

That's the spirit, bros.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
jamace:

Make hay while the sun shines. grin

That's the spirit, bros.

Oga jamace, make hay while d sun shines but i still dey shine my eyes o.... grin

Wetin persin post were dem don block am....

Anyhow, guys that have made cool cash are selling in wema and unity....

Make we see how things will end today...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Oga jamace, make hay while d sun shines but i still dey shine my eyes o.... grin

Wetin persin post were dem don block am....

Anyhow, guys that have made cool cash are selling in wema and unity....

Make we see how things will end today...
Definitely some will sell because they have made at least 100% on their investment (assuming they bought at N0.50k). So, it is good investment.

I understand your fear. Dem say, when a snake has bitten you, even an earthworm will look like a snake to you. So, I no blame you at all. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
chukyjones:

what is take between FTNCOCOA and C & I Leasing. which would you prefer?
I will advice you buy them. I already have them in my arsenal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
jamace: Definitely some will sell because they have made at least 100% on their investment (assuming they bought at N0.50k). So, it is good investment.

I understand your fear. Dem say, when a snake has bitten you, even an earthworm will look like a snake to you. So, I no blame you at all. grin grin

who tell you say i dey fear....Na you suppose fear sef.... grin

Me i don make my gain and i dey enter another stock....Abeg wait for me for C&I leasing...but u dey on ur own for FTN.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmanuelewumi(m), Ayinla1440(m), Nemenma, Dum20, Jonwest, Streetinvestor2, ositadima1(m), mails4funshi(m), eziokwunwoko(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.