Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906569 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, I will advice not to placed any buy order for now on any banking stocks. Just relax yourself and by next week i will get more info on what is on ground.

Am wishing all my Muslim brothers and sisters Happy Eid-el-fitr. And don't forget to pray for Nigeria and the world as a whole.

hehehe.. bros don take style deny una...anyway na style na him old man dey take run away from cow.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
jamace: CILEASING has repaired its engine. Movement commenced. cheesy

wait make we see result first.. na dat time we go know how far.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
feelamong:

hehehe.. bros don take style deny una...anyway na style na him old man dey take run away from cow.. grin

Sir, my response doesn't show any signs of denial just a means of caution. Remember we are here to make money not loose money. So i will rather be a source of help than termites.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
A flurry of results before the long break........with lots to think about. Disappointed in UBA sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
I remember sometime last year when i stated that am not interested in banking stocks since the CRR introduction. I guess we are all seeing the effect now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
jamace: CILEASING has repaired its engine. Movement commenced. cheesy

Chia Oga jamce so you still dey this bus after 2years of waiting at the junction. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, my response doesn't show any signs of denial just a means of caution. Remember we are here to make money not loose money. So i will rather be a source of help than termites.
What is ur stance on the below equities pls. Oando@25.47,eternal@3.90 and most importantly sir,what do u hv for us on Nem anticipating 2013 result lateness.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
feelamong:

wait make we see result first.. na dat time we go know how far.. undecided

FOr them to pay dividend then i believe they should be profitable again. However, na to wait first and see result like you said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Someone was saying that Oando has concluded the deal and they will announce today.

Waiting for the oxygen boys once again at the junction as usual.

#jokeoftheyear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Born2berich: I remember sometime last year when i stated that am not interested in banking stocks since the CRR introduction. I guess we are all seeing the effect now.

We all knew it,but still yet we are playing poker smartly.so u dont win all d time but mk sure ur win is much than ur misses!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
kotlass: A flurry of results before the long break........with lots to think about. Disappointed in UBA sha.

Clearly any bank that does traditional banking would only show reduced earnings...

a very good reason why I will not take my rights in Diamond bank...

na to go buy more cement coys now.. WAPCO and CCNN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
immanuello: What is ur stance on the below equities pls. Oando@25.47,eternal@3.90 and most importantly sir,what do u hv for us on Nem anticipating 2013 result lateness.

Sir, i don't want to sound bias to any stocks or anyone Oando is still a stock to watch (forget about the present noise). As i stated earlier, let's have some rest and by next week Wednesday, we will cross the bridge concerning what we need to do to make money no matter the directions of the market.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Born2berich: Someone was saying that Oando has concluded the deal and they will announce today.

Waiting for the oxygen boys once again at the junction as usual.

#jokeoftheyear

Sir, don't caught yourself unaware. Dat junction seems impossible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
I am highly exposed to Skyebank as i was buying in tranches,first tranch was at #3.40,then later at #3.33 and lastly at #3.25 but now i just hv to hold on,perhaps i may hv to buy at #2.50 soonest.
sir myjoy08,do u think is adviceable to buy abctrans at 0.74-76kobo after being marked down cos buying at 85kb now is hell no since closure date is august 5th.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
myjoy08:

pls i cant understand u sir,pls mk it more clearer more.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
immanuello: I am highly exposed to Skyebank as i was buying in tranches,first tranch was at #3.40,then later at #3.33 and lastly at #3.25 but now i just hv to hold on,perhaps i may hv to buy at #2.50 soonest.
sir myjoy08,do u think is adviceable to buy abctrans at 0.74-76kobo after being marked down cos buying at 85kb now is hell no since closure date is august 5th.

Sir, I will not advice you to buy ABC for that price even with a reasonable fundamentals. If you are looking for penny stocks to buy, I can recommend some to you with some upside potentials sooner (both short and medium term). Why can't you take a good look at Cileasing...at least you are sure of the dividend. And watch the company closely (going places in terms of upsides potentials with very low Outstanding shares). Please do your due diligence Sir. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
myjoy08:

immanuello: pls i cant understand u sir,pls mk it more clearer more.Thanks.

He is saying that my junction to machete more oando is not feasible. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, I will not advice you to buy ABC for that price even with a reasonable fundamentals. If you are looking for penny stocks to buy, I can recommend some to you with some upside potentials sooner (both short and medium term). Why can't you take a good look at Cileasing...at least you are sure of the dividend. And watch the company closely (going places in terms of upsides potentials with very low Outstanding shares). Please do your due diligence Sir. Best of luck.
Thank you sir,i appreciate that lovely piece i will do my dd as usual sir.lastly sir,what do u think on courtville as regard its short term expectation though they just released a q2 result which is fairly ok with q2 eps of 6kobo but inspite of this prices started getting lower,today it closed at 54kobo.Is it adviceable to increase my stake at perhaps 52/53kobo later.Thanks sir as i await ur reply sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
vgirl: Thanks micheal11stock! i will do my due diligence. Cheers
oh Vgirl u very welcome sweety, my friends like Aks, Stockbull, dragonking, imannuelo, uboma, dexterax,9free, still counting sometimes call me Pboy also grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Born2berich:

He is saying that my junction to machete more oando is not feasible. smiley

Sorry sir,what is ur junction to matchet oando that is not visible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
immanuello: Sorry sir,what is ur junction to matchet oando that is not visible.

DO you want oando fans to break my head on this thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Historical:: On this date in 2013, Forte Oil closed at NGN 43.56.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
feelamong pls i want you to be talking more and more,pls let me always think on ur views.I always love decoding a key frm ur converse either here or smn.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dexterax: Historical:: On this date in 2013, Forte Oil closed at NGN 43.56.

seems we are going back there abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Michael11stock: oh Vgirl u very welcome sweety, my friends like Aks, Stockbull, dragonking, imannuelo, uboma, dexterax,9free, still counting sometimes call me Pboy also grin

@vgirl, Na lie o. Na woman wrapper we dey call am not Pboy. grin grin

**enters okada and quickly zooms off**

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
immanuello: feelamong pls i want you to be talking more and more,pls let me always think on ur views.I always love decoding a key frm ur converse either here or smn.Thanks.

haa! my oga.. na you go pay my bills when I no fit complete my work for office? cheesy

anyway what do I even know self to talk more?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
feelamong:

seems we are going back there abi? cheesy

Hmmm. Long thing oh bruv. Loooong thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
immanuello: What is ur stance on the below equities pls. Oando@25.47,eternal@3.90 and most importantly sir,what do u hv for us on Nem anticipating 2013 result lateness.
Hello all
I am forced to comment again because we seem to be getting into a dangerous trend . since we are all BNSITL, I think sometimes we should be careful and caution ourselves when necessary. I like to thank Oga Myjoy for his unrelentless effort to give us some info but it must be clear now that we should not be basing our investments decision based on that because as you would have noticed the information do not always come out the way we want them . I am not removing anything from Myjoy's stock alerts . He always put his caveat that we should do our own diligence but when people come out to ask what direction the stock is going to go, You know its time to be afraid of your investment decisions.
The problem here is with people who are looking for quick profits. They ultimately get burnt or keep hoping forever that one day the prophecy shall come to pass . Its very dangerous to be a trader as an individual investor when you do not know your technical analysis and when you cant read candles . I saw the panic yesterday when the NSE was down for less than 24 hours as people become sleepless because they want to check stock prices every 10 minutes .
there are a lot of people here who know their onions . if you want clarification or you are just investing based on other people's stock pick, you can e mail them and ask them for advice. There is no shame in saying i do not know jack and I will appreciate if you can help me with knowing how to value a stock and what parameters we should be looking at for when we invest. I am sure they will help. By the calibre of their posting you can sniff them out. They come across as very unserious people and jokers but they are very knowledgable when it comes to the market . Sometimes its a good thing not to do anything in the market and just be in cash position
Please do not misconstrue my post. Its not an attack on myjoy 08. The only thing is if anybody tells you he knows how Mr. market is going to react for sure, please run away faster than Usain Bolt.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Born2berich:

DO you want oando fans to break my head on this thread. grin
Brother they wont,i will mk sweet plea on ur bhalf to them,so na free man u be then o.Sir,oya let me know what ur junction is___________
House i seek for pardon on anything B2br say now.B2br,u are free and save now,so say it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dexterax:

Hmmm. Long thing oh bruv. Loooong thing.

I would definitely buy if it falls further before the closure date of their suspension.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Born2berich:

I would definitely buy if it falls further before the closure date of their suspension.

hmmm! abeg what is the closure date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, beejay1(m), Olaide1295, Emumakpo, floydmayweather, robobo, Digitron, WestPB and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.