Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10878357 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
maishai:
what is happening o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blood every where

There is no blood joor.

Be positive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chibuking81:

You will never know or see the bottom during this kind bear, only the market know the bottom.
Remember, when the whole stock was flying, we keep hoping that the stocks has seen their top, but on daily bases, they kept on seen their new high.

Hope the MMM group has not use their ideology to visit NSE, to play on people intelligence and cash.
When the stock was moving, changing level, nobody no the reason of its rise, because there was no good news in the market then, every stocks kept on bid side on daily bases. If I may ask, what suddenly changed, that is now turning most of stocks backward? I think manipulators were at work.

Herd effect bro.

And we too fear for Nigeria especially to lose money. grin

Anyway wetin I sabi.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
mendes911:

I think this is bound to have happened long ago. CBN policy might be fueling it the more but if it's about this policy alone, then FCMB shouldn't be losing as well.

On everyone's lips is the CBN policy. That is why FBN is being dropped like a hot potato.

Two things small investors' like us depend on: dividends or capital appreciation. And they now announced that there are conditions to Dividends, then next option is to jaaaaaaaaaaa with the capital appreciation you have made.

Kilo kun!!! (What is left)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
onegentleguy:
Just got some Info that a Japanese and South African joint firm, SUMITOMO RUBBER, which distributes DUNLOP, FALKEN and SUMITOMO TYRES brand in over 48 African countries, has teamed up with TYRE EXPRESS NIGERIA to introduce DUNLOP STORES across the country. ...their 1st target store is for VI LAGOS.
Pahaps this was the reason for the busy trade in the shares of DUNLOP today.

NOTE: This Info is strictly for informational purpose only and should not be interpreted to mean any kind of recommendation.
...for I currently do not own any share in the coy DUNLOP NIGERIA.
DD always advised pls.

If you want to die....it should not be by thunder!!!

Abeg do eyes right for this one.

If you have chance to offload your long time trapped stocks, use this period.

Sometimes you look at your portfolio and see these dead stocks, you will not know if it is to laugh, cry or vex.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chibuking81:

These are MMM monkey hunters, over the years, Dunlop parks on 50 kobo life supporting machine, just as NSE came up with enforcement of their 1 kobo policy, and the life supporting machine was removed, many bailed out from their two years car park detention.

If the like let them come from the moon, many will not join them.

Promoters are using these kind of news to make people bid for it and they offload.

Please let them visit insurance companies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Did you see the bear - bear?

This is no bear-bear. Bear-bear is when banking stocks will individually trade less than 500k units on top full offer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
sellydion:
Actually many things are going good for FMN

1. Stability of Forex and accessibility

2. Down trend in the price of wheat

3, Quarter to quarter growth of EPS

4. Reduction of debts in normal course of operation.

5. Well diversified company

6. Best company in payment of dividend

7. Peer review suggests that, number one could not be left behind.

strategy in case of unexpected

Average Down

Let it get to N22. That is all I want.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
mendes911:

The question we should all ask is why all these positive news on some stocks since the removal of 50k support line. Coincidence? That's one thing I don't believe in.

I want the same news in insurance sector. Sovereign Trust.

Mofe jaaaaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Let it get to N22. That is all I want.

It will be more of defensive at #20.
good to see my friend tritri online.
i hope i am not offending you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
mendes911:

Egbo Tolu still winning.

(I say make I find trouble small)...

You are a wicked sombori

Erin ika grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

I want the same news in insurance sector. Sovereign Trust.

Mofe jaaaaaaaaaaa.
Them no buy my Cornerstone .
And it's been dropping. This means sellers have been active. Why them no buy my own?

Jaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
onegentleguy:

I think the sale of the banks UK arm if allowed to materialize would be a very healthy move.
the 1st part of the divestment is for the West Afrian subsidiaries.
...DIAMOND BANK has banking operations in Cote d'voire, Benin, Togo and Senegal.
...The Idea is to divest from arms that had been less effective in other to improve on the efficiency of the bank.
This is part of the banks restructuring plans.

Dont forget that the proceeds from the already sealed recent divestment is expected to have a positive impact of over 200 bps on DIAMOND banks CAR by 2017 yr end.
...and so I believe that the proceeds from further divestment especially the less proactive arms is a cost effective move that will further help in aiding Managements mission of an aggressive expansion of its retail banking franchise in Nigeria. ...Overall, I expect an improvement in the banks bottom line going forward.

I recall that the likes of UBA, FCMB, ACCESS and probably GTB had tour a similar path in the past.

Diamond seriously needs an asset review. Fling the ones that are not needed and take cash immediately. Why did they open them in the first place. Follow follow?

How much would they have pumped into these countries and how much are they now selling?

I think it is the case of using these places as a conduit for something else.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Macmillan ko o, Oxford ni i.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
godlyguy:

I exited all my FBN today leaving just 5% to see if the bus still have destination or is going backwards... FBN is [b]just not fully healthy [/b]until they release their RESULT...

THE BIG SMART GUY

Pa Emma will just woundjure you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
godlyguy:
Hopefully JAPAUL will give me 40% before month end... LIVESTOCK, AGLEVENTIS and CHAMPIONS also expected to help the money making ministry...

THE BIG SMART GUY

Village people switching on their Bluetooth.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Emmy2018:
Please house i need your urgent advice, This afternoon i signed up with CSCS online, to my greatest surprise all my stock/portfolio with my broker non is recorded with CSCS even nothing to show that i have a single investment

Note: the question is being ask on behalf of a sister who is outside of Nigeria.

Please house should help to torch on this.

I think You need to call your broker and ask questions first. Did they (stockbroker)) open CSCS account for you and told you to activate your account my paying the 2k5?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
locodemy:
see as Janet dey throw people up and down.
one day bull ,seven days bear.........
hmmmm.........loco hold your cash tight.

Beware of snakes... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
locodemy:

It will be more of defensive at #20.
good to see my friend tritri online.
i hope i am not offending you?

Offend ke, tritri is a defender himself,,, he single handedly send FM to full bid for hours today until he quietely withdrawn his 5m unit bid.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Beware of snakes... grin
you put your money for stock,bears all the way. You come hold cash at hand,snakes food. make i kukuma build more hostels jare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Toluway:

Them no buy my Cornerstone .
And it's been dropping. This means sellers have been active. Why them no buy my own?

Jaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Dem know say you like party. grin grin

so dem no wan release You yet so that you will not throw party for finally coming out from a one-chance bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Toluway:
Macmillan ko o,
Oxford ni i.

Ore mi, where did you see this one again?

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
currentprice:

Offend ke, tritri is a defender himself,,, he single handedly send FM to full bid for hours today until he quietely withdrawn his 5m unit bid.
grin grin grin

For how long will he continue to do this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin

When I saw that line-up, I just laughed in 3D. I knew what was going to happen.

They have done that severally in WAPCO.

That's called, facts behind the bids. LOL.

Where's is Yok and his MCSI peeps? Abi him don chop finish allowance wey them pay am?

Interesting days ahead but market will gain tomorrow. Park more passengers and then reverse. That's the dead cat pounce that I talked about early last week. One happened last week Tuesday and I expect series of them to happen along the way.

Am even more concerned that companies are not eager to release results. Abi the results won't in any way support the current price of its stock. Am just playing devil's advocate shaaa. I hope am wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Village people switching on their Bluetooth.
I pity him alot. The day he will get wounded,mercylious mercy will be better than him. changing of moniker rolling.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Emmy2018:
Please house i need your urgent advice, This afternoon i signed up with CSCS online, to my greatest surprise all my stock/portfolio with my broker non is recorded with CSCS even nothing to show that i have a single investment

Note: the question is being ask on behalf of a sister who is outside of Nigeria.

Please house should help to torch on this.

Are u sure is the same investors name and CHN? if same call the broker asap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
locodemy:

I pity him alot.
The day he will get wounded,mercylious mercy will be better than him.
changing of moniker rolling.........

Oga loco....why u no de forgive.......please forgive and forget your quarrel with mercyliciou 2 years ago na...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
I have two stocks in mind.just two stocks no matter they are not to food in liquidity.
waiting for them at #6 and #1.80.They are U and U.

@ currentprice....very easy for you to decode.I trust you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
ukay2:

Oga loco....why u no de forgive.......please forgive and forget your quarrel with mercyliciou 2 years ago na...

Mbanu.....she must sell all those land she bought in PH and Abuja before I will forgive and forget.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
locodemy:

I pity him alot.
The day he will get wounded,mercylious mercy will be better than him.
changing of moniker rolling.........

What happened to Mercylicious?
Chelsea 2 Vs Barcelona 1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

What happened to Mercylicious?
I am waiting for yahira response to decode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mails4funshi(m), SetrakusRa(m), Heishere, Kreos44, Omooloriredade, Davigle(m), 222Martins(m), Adinije(f), ositadima1(m), tijany130(m), dammybrite, BullBearMkt(m), ogoo4real, OBAGADAFFI, Ginalex(f) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.