Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876671 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin
I was listening to one broker, he said when they want to buy at say N2.00 which is an established support, they make sure they trade at that support for days, then break it very sharply to an extreme down side.
Many people no longer hold their breath and you have a nice heap of offers that saves you all the commissions.
Likewise, they pierce a resistance very sharply to calm nerves before they start real offloading.... grin

Lov it .. i will do d same as a big fund mgr
its way more easier for camels to enter the eye of a needle
grin grin

#Mark 10:25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
locodemy:

I think both are targeting #2.00 for strong support.
I f i wait for #1.50,I may miss it.
Dont forget to alert us if a strong support is tested.
I will give you some bottles to drink for a good work.
Noo it must reach #1.50, at least I will join you this time to share the drink.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chibuking81:

Noo it must reach #1.50, at least I will join you this time to share the drink.

just take away the 0.29 kobo on top.we are ready to redeem the bus at that point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Honestly, it is difficult for an adult to control his urge to skip his rules.... grin
Some supports are deeply tempting..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
I hate supports that are tested more than twice!
Friction causes wear and tear... grin
Depends on the surface o. Some surfaces can withstand eternal pleasurable friction

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
yok:
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 16 TO 20 FEBRUARY 2017/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

The fund sold again between Friday and yesterday. Coincidentally for Monday/Tuesday my computer was down and the fund's website was down too(no update). But I believe we have not miss much. For some people insinuating that the fund will post wrong info or fail to update, let us forget that. The fund is obliged by law to update their site/holdings (albeit they may try to delay by using some tactics, which is legal, but the delay cannot be so bad as to totally shield their action from the investors or give wrong information).

I let the bag out of the bag when I gave out our confidential information (ohun ti agba fi nje eko abe ewe lo wa). See my posting of February 8, 2018. This lead me to the fact that I don't read all the posts in this forum (I read the last 2 pages of each day and then go to specific posts by the people I have interest in their postings). I only read posts from the technicians/fundamental analysts, example if you want to read all my postings you click https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts. This is the reason, I always tell people to send me a mail (sorry too if your e-mail has a name that seems to portray unseriousness or a time waster, I may neither read nor reply it, we are in serious business forget all the jokes you sometimes see here)

This is an opportunity to pick good stocks at low prices. If you are interested is a particular stock indicate a low limit price, let your broker place the order in the system or yo do it yourself. For example if I want to by Caverton at 2.40, I am not worried if my broker get the price or not (at least my money will stay in my account), but if the price come to that price, good for me. I have go my target stock at a price that I am comfortable with.

Caution: This is for educational purpose only and not an investment advice.

No knowledge is a waste. Nice job.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin In FMN time up now . livestock feeds calling .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
locodemy:

just take away the 0.29 kobo on top.we are ready to redeem the bus at that point.
I think we need it for drink.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chibuking81:

I think we need it for drink.

since cp said fcmb fair value is 2.50,i think it will be trading at discount at 2.00.I see the strong support here.
If the #2.00 support fails,I will kindly go to base and wait for it(1.00).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywise101: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Skye Bank surprises promo winners with huge cash rewards

Skye Bank Plc is making banking more interesting for its customers. The lender’s ongoing Millionaires’ Promo remains an opportunity for it to reward its loyal customers with cash and consolation prizes. The suspense that greeted the promo draw held in Ekiosa market in Benin City, the Edo State after a winner got N1 million cash prize reaffirmed the integrity of the exercise, writes COLLINS NWEZE.

For Skye Bank Plc, customer empowerment remains a priority. The lender has continued to reward its loyal customers with cash and consolation prizes running into millions of naira in the ongoing Skye Millionaire promo.

The drama and suspense that greeted the recent draw of the promo will remain evergreen in the minds of the crowd that gathered at the busy Ekiosa market in Benin City, the Edo State capital.

As the savings account number, name and phone number flashed on the giant electronic board mounted where the previous consolatory cash and other prize winners had been shown, the crowd hailed the winner, Mrs. Eunice Odubor, an Inspector with the Civil Defence Corp, from Ishan but resident in Benin City.

https://www.businessfinanceinfo.com/skye-bank-surprises-promo-winners-with-huge-cash-rewards/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Where is the bell ringer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
locodemy:
When stocks bottoms out,
They will trade at support levels for two to three days before possible breakout if any.
Just look at MPAEACE averaging down diamond bank everyday.
some people have little cash and making it big while others have invested big cash without much returns.

LET BOTTOMS AND SUPPORTS BE OUR GUIDE.
I bought me more diamonds today. I am not worried. I bought a major part at btw 1 - 1.05. I will continue to buy at reasonable lows.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mpeace:
I bought me more diamonds today. I am not worried. I bought a major part at btw 1 - 1.05. I will continue to buy at reasonable lows.

The gain you saw today is to lure gullible investores in for another downturn.
I will not be tempted by any move i see in both diamond and fcmb now.Before or after result,they will come to carry me at KM2 kurukutu hill.Reasons are purely standing in front of them now........JUDGEMENT DAY IS NEAR.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
locodemy:

The gain you saw today is to lure gullible investores in for another downturn.
I will not be tempted by any move i see in both diamond and fcmb now.Before or after result,they will come to carry me at KM2 kurukutu hill.
I will keep buying, even if it gets to 2. until result is out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mpeace:
I will keep buying, even if it gets to 2. until result is out.

Dont be annoyed o.
can you predict where diamond bank price will be in the next 52 weeks.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THANK GOD O in flour mills is all over many try to bring it down below #27 but can't . Next is FMN/LIVESTOCK FEEDS BULL (KM #100+/#4+).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
ihedioramma:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THANK GOD O in flour mills is all over many try to bring it down below #27 but can't . Next is FMN/LIVESTOCK FEEDS BULL (KM #100).

Be ready to chop your livestocks for mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
locodemy:

cheesy Can you stop time ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
locodemy:

Dont be annoyed o.
can you predict where diamond bank price will be in the next 52 weeks.........
yes I can, N12. no jokes. Just look at the impairment charge so far taken, 35billion. add that to their profit so far= 41billion. On a good day, diamond bank should be just under Access bank. They just need to clear their NPL which ratio stands at 9.5% with the bulk of it (52%) in the oil sector(which is recovering) They should also make something good out of their recent divestments which is aimed at converting ti a national bank . Mind you the CAR for national banks is 10% as against 15% CAR for international banks. This would free up alot of cash for the bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mpeace:
yes I can, N12. no jokes. Just look at the impairment charge so far taken, 35billion. add that to their profit so far= 41billion. On a good day, diamond bank should be just under Access bank. They just need to clear their NPL which ratio stands at 9.5% with the bulk of it (52%) in the oil sector(which is recovering) They should also make something good out of their recent divestments which is aimed at converting ti a national bank . Mind you the CAR for national banks is 10% as against 15% CAR for international banks. This would free up alot of cash for the bank.
Hmm!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mpeace:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Mpeace:
Normally, that is how it suppose to be, if I may ask, what pushed them the debt side before? If the senior brother of that occur before that next 52 weeks, what will be their price?.
This days, animals has started challenging human being, the other day, rodent sack Mr president from his office, snake swallowed 36 million naira, latest now is monkey carting away 70 million naira, there is God oooooooo , . cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
ihedioramma:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THANK GOD O in flour mills is all over many try to bring it down below #27 but can't . Next is FMN/LIVESTOCK FEEDS BULL (KM #100+/#4+).
Below #27 is still very possible in the near future. Election bear alone can do that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chibuking81:

Below #27 is still very possible in the near future.

u dey mind him.The stock will be good in the 2018 audited result.in other way,2019 is the year for the stock.
The defence will be broken very soon because they will not pay any dividend this year they are raising fund.

ORACLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON IN THIS GAME.I WILL EXPECT THE PRICE AT 20-22 BEFORE DEC 2018.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Afripud result is due today but no signal from this company as at this time undecided

cc Agba
cc vecovee

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
They are hiding results. Signs not good ooo
currentprice:
Afripud result is due today but no signal from this company as at this time grin grin grin

cc Agba

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
rebekah2011:
Board meeting held today, audited FY '17 report and board's resolution to be uploaded on NSE website tomorrow or next.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OKBIZ(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good evening house. Please am just new to this forum and will appreciate some directions and advice from the ogas in the house on how best to benefit from the market as a beginner. Thanks so much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
rebekah2011:
Afripud results will be good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
locodemy:

This got me cracking for real!loco easy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chibuking81:

Below #27 is still very possible in the near future. Election bear alone can do that.
Not now, it will first get to #70+ befor election things .

(1) (2) (3) ... (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Redoil, Agbalowomeri, SetrakusRa(m), dapix, kaykehin, TsarZed, 222Martins(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.