Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912173 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2018
locodemy:
Until the cabals are back to the market,the earning season remains bearish.
Expect more bears next month(march).
The cabals are saying CASH IS KING right now.January bull was for this earning season.Every stock applied the dividend in their hike in price.Apri/May is the next bull.

MAKE UNA BEGIN WATCH CABLE TV AND LEAVE STOCKS ALONE FOR ONE MONTH.
WE NEED FREE FALL TO TAKE UP THE PRICE AGAIN.

Will you keep kwayet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2018
FTNCocoa is trading today. Grab your copy(s). Don't bother thanking me. I am just joking o. Pls do your due diligence.

Market has been trading at a range. We need Something to hit it up.

Access and UBA seems to be warming up their engine for a brief take off. I hope the engine doesn't fail.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2018
samzepaparazi:
At this price of 2.55 diamond bank has potential of returning 15% if it gets to 3.0
12% @2.90

I need advice. Do you think its a good entry point or will the stock still drop in your opinion
@samzepaparazi. I told you that I will rather wait till friday (today) to know wether to buy Diamond or not. I hope you are a bit clearer now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
PharmAlfred:
FTNCocoa is trading today. Grab your copy(s). Don't bother thanking me. I am just joking o. Pls do your due diligence.

Market has been trading at a range. We need Something to hit it up.

Access and UBA seems to be warming up their engine for a brief take off. I hope the engine doesn't fail.

This reminds me of olden days in the village. The rich man in the vicinity will wake up and fill the neighbourhood with car engine noise in the name of warming, whether going somewhere or not grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
kolaish:
@samzepaparazi. I told you that I will rather wait till friday (today) to know wether to buy Diamond or not. I hope you are a bit clearer now.

Market don close ni?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Stopcomplaining(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Contact Dr. Laolu on 0810 8311604 for science subject private lesson. If no improvement after 3 weeks of coaching, be free to get another tutor

If you are in Ibadan contact me. You have nothing to worry about.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
The human nature vehemently abhors inactivity, but the stock market rewards inactivity quite massively.... grin
The most difficult task here is to be surrounded by enemies without pulling the trigger, if there is no command issued... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Stopcomplaining:
Contact Dr. Laolu on 0810 8311604 for science subject private tutor. If no improvement after 3 weeks of coaching, be free to get another tutor.

My Physics tutor in secondary held NCE and I couldn't have hoped for a better teacher; in fact, I never met a better teacher
Meanwhile this is not education thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Stopcomplaining(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

My Physics tutor in secondary held NCE and I couldn't have hoped for a better teacher; in fact, I never met a better teacher
Meanwhile this is not education thread
That's very nice and possible. I'm sorry for the distraction, just that I wanted adult audience who wants to help their kids
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Stopcomplaining:

That's very nice and possible. I'm sorry for the distraction, just that I wanted adult audience who wants to help their kids

Correct guy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
FBNH faithfuls take note grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Stopcomplaining(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Correct guy grin
Thanks for understanding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GB2G: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
This market is getting over sold. Patience!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Correct guy grin

This guy will succeed.
I smell a genuine hustler.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
PETERiCHY:
FBNH faithfuls take note grin grin grin

Best bet, become the owner of an animal that swallows money.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Afriprud, planning off-side for the uninitiated..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
gloriousdawn:

Expect additional 65kobo dividend from UBA.

My opinion.

Hmmm...not impossible. I will hold that as maximum with range of 55k - 65k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
On Afriprud;

I was reliably informed that rabbit chop the place wey dem type dividend and the signatures
They are looking for the missing copy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Stopcomplaining:

Reminds me of those days when I went to collect my lesson fee from a parent and she told me to take from the fufu she sells equivalent to the amount she was owing me as there was no money grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
jimmrozz:

Please what is the implication, no trade on Diamond till after result released?

I am laughing in Swahili....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Stopcomplaining(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
rationalmind:

Reminds me of those days when I went to collect my lesson fee from a parent and she told me to take from the fufu she sells equivalent to the amount she was owing me as there was no money grin

Smile. People can under-rate teachers ehn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
TLAX:

I am laughing in Swahili....
Don't laugh o; we were recently like that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
At last the monkey that stole N70million has been apprehended.

https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/we-are-strategizing-on-how-to-arrest.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Don't laugh o; we were recently like that

My brother i no fit help am....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
longlife20:

Not out yet, it will be out by tomorrow
was out but it was taken down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why are Access and UBA behaving like twins?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
The wall of fidelity finally broken
Hopefully
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Krisuba:
Is fidelity result out? Please WATS ur opinion regarding it's current price? Is it likelu to tank further?
Bull comes before the result, and bear always take over after result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The wall of fidelity finally broken
Hopefully

You will come back with N5.00 to beg Toluway for his fidelity bank shares....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Friends,

Is there a reason the nse corporate disclosure page refuses to load? I need a valid link please.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jimmrozz: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chibuking81:

Bull comes before the result, and bear always take over after result.
Reverse was the case in 2017, bull follows after result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
swilo:
Friends,

Is there a reason the nse corporate disclosure page refuses to load? I need a valid link please.

Thanks.

only work fine in the night now

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle, Hajicairo(m), ositadima1(m), Cation(m), drotba(m), Emumakpo and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.