Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10911750 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2018
If you want to end your journey well, you must steadfast in Godliness . Good morning Nigerian's .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:08am On Feb 23, 2018
olyrayy:

Good day sir. Please I would like your insights on how to deal with the problem of market volatility in the NSE. Thanks.

I am sorry I have none. But I think market volatility is very good if your have different sources of income and you have invested in different asset classes.
Market volatility should be your friend if you know what you are doing, have a strategy that works for you, have basic knowledge of asset or business valuation you have mastered your emotions (fear, greed and pride)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
Did it close at N3? Most sites has N2.98 as the closing price yesterday. Please clarify me, I wasn't around during the 2nd half of yesterday's market.

It closed at N3
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Tnks a lot
longlife20:

It closed at N3
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Dividend should be like 35kobo to 40kobo. Which is better 6.8% to 7.8% DY from yesterday's price. I pity those who bought at yesterday's price of N5.10

Agba (and Loco) will be selling on you guys to recover his loss on Aiico. I'm really enjoying this drama. grin

By the way, why didn't price pick up in trading yesterday? This means result was not fantastic.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2018
ihedioramma:
If you want to end your journey well, you must steadfast in Godliness . Good morning Nigerian's .

Goodmorning livestock

As animals don begin swallow money for naija, the price of this stock should uptrend grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Volume done in Fidelity bank is increasing.
Likely sign of interest at this price of N3.
Which mean a reversal is imminent.
Good morning, happy trading.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Dividend should be like 35kobo to 40kobo. Which is between 6.8% to 7.8% DY from yesterday's price. I pity those who bought at yesterday's price of N5.10

Agba (and Loco) will be selling on you guys to recover his loss on Aiico. I'm really enjoying this drama. grin

By the way, why didn't price pick up in trading yesterday? This means result was not fantastic.

You know...i had said this before that their dividend will be in that range but overly optimistic folks were saying it will be much higher.

Even APR knows it will be a tough act to match their Q1/Q2 2017 performance. With Treasury bill rates on the decline, they need to look for new opportunities for interest income growth. The may still witness some growth in their registrar fee function because of new sign ons and increasing dividend payments but i doubt it will compensate for the drop in interest income.

Time will tell...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

I am sorry I have none. But I think market volatility is very good if your have different sources of income and you have invested in different asset classes.
Market volatility should be your friend if you know what you are doing, have a strategy that works for you, have basic knowledge of asset or business valuation you have mastered your emotions (fear, greed and pride)

True talk. I look forward to market volatility. Without market volatility, its difficult to make money from trades....and this applies to stock, currency and commodity markets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Goodmorning livestock

As animals don begin swallow money for naija, the price of this stock should uptrend grin

grin grin grin

Really? I am thinking it should downtrend since cash is an alternate source of food. I believe a strategy for Livestock Feeds that can help them remain relevant is to start minting cash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2018
They borrowed Transcorp Hotels Plc 3.9b during the year. I will look at how much income this will generate for them as against TB or Bonds
TLAX:

You know...i had said this before that their dividend will be in that range but overly optimistic folks were saying it will be much higher.

Even APR knows it will be a tough act to match their Q1/Q2 2017 performance. With Treasury bill rates on the decline, they need to look for new opportunities for interest income growth. The may still witness some growth in their registrar fee function because of new sign ons and increasing dividend payments but i doubt it will compensate for the drop in interest income.

Time will tell...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2018
Oracle why you dey do permutation on top my money?
Will you keep kwayet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2018
TOE don dash your money to his other struggling babies.
Agbalowomeri:
Oracle why you dey do permutation on top my money?
Will you keep kwayet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:12am On Feb 23, 2018
rebekah2011:
TOE don dash your money to his other struggling babies.

Will the interest not be more than TB? also lower than bank rates
Win-win
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 9:12am On Feb 23, 2018
FCMB Price action (22/02/2018).

High: 2.40; Low: 2.28; Ave. price: 2.34; Open: 2.29; Close: 2.30.
Volume: low relative to the average volume.
Opinion: Possibility of price going lower.

DD apply.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 22 FEBRUARY 2018

Movement on the Funds position was minimal for yesterday. Equally it was another day of positive NAV, 21st February too was a very good day in terms of the positive change in the Net Asset Value (NAV).

The above is pointing to some stability coming to the market.

Caution: This is not an investment advice. Just for educational purpose only.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2018
Coolcash1:

Like someone said how come is when the 1K rule was introduced that the news broke. Caution is required here.

Newbies, don't do follow follow enter Japaul o and then you will now be telling us stories that touch that someone advised you otherwise through email.

However, if you think you can swim with the sharks then, you need not worry joining the bus... grin
[sub][/sub][b][/b]

Lol I recognize that stone but you misinterpret. . I wrote he was only giving me updates on what the company was buying.. NOT advise me to buy.. I will always seek opinion from people who has been in this game long before me but take responsibility for any outcome cause I made the final decision.. and so long as that company is still listed on NSE and I have not sold the stock, I'm only down but not out.. I know someone who waited close to 4 years just to sell Fidelity @ 3 naira with no loss and was collecting dividend that even savings bank can't give.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jimmrozz: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/20937_DIAMOND_BANK_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2018.pdf

Up Diamond grin
Please what is the implication, no trade on Diamond till after result released?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2018
jimmrozz:

Oracle come answer your question o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2018
jimmrozz:

It simply means those who might be close to the corridors of power in the company (who might be privileged to info on results), should not trade the company shares during this period. This is to remove undue advantage on street boys like us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2018
gloriousdawn:
Everywhere is green, Brent is above 66 USD.
UBA is hitting resistence, likely see a breakout tommorow.
Watchout.

Expect some selling pressure in UBA at CP.
Breakout is a possibility.

DD apply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/20937_DIAMOND_BANK_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2018.pdf

Up Diamond grin

unlike other compaany corpotare actions, Damond just silent about dividend discussion grin

diamond shareholder should not expect dividend as usual

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2018
currentprice:

unlike other compaany corpotare actions, Damond just silent about dividend discussion grin

diamond shareholder should not expect dividend as usual

grin grin grin

Don't badmouth our bank o
Fidelity no mention dividend
Ucap no mention dividend

Will you keep kwayet?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Pre market
- buyers looking up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2018
gloriousdawn:

Expect some selling pressure in UBA at CP.
Breakout is a possibility.

DD apply.

Expect additional 65kobo dividend from UBA.

My opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2018
gloriousdawn:

Expect additional 65kobo dividend from UBA.

My opinion.

Dem wan steal am?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2018
see japaul oo 0.42.this bids on fidelity I hope they are real!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
see japaul oo 0.42.this bids on fidelity I hope they are real!

Battleline everywhere
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Battleline everywhere
uba result don show for there?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
uba result don show for there?

For my house?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

For my house?
I dey fear you now oo,afriprud result never reach NSE site,but you don see for your house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hogwarthtrades, Adinije(f), Agbalowomeri and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.