Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10837719 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
awesomeJ:

Maybe she bought with just 10% of her NSE portfolio, which is only 10% or her stocks portfolio, which is only 10% of her investment portfolio.
So, if Japaul is down 50%, her networth is only down 0.05%.

What if she sold at a high, I recall the price was at .97k during that discussion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2018
the colored part is where the problem is grin these ones are kids running riot, pls bear with them
Kashif:

Stone ke? Even if I liquidate my portfolio today, I will come out in green. Mature men should just learn when to keep quiet and hold their peace, not just looking for the tiniest of opportunities to rant.

Funny peeps think anybody who complains is hurting. If this was a paid forum, these noise makers would have since been taken out.

In my little champion's voice, "Who them epp?"

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:09am On Mar 21, 2018
onegentleguy:

Chaii !! ...see dis my 2nd oga wey dey yab that my other oga at the top for en grammatical error.
@ the bolded na wetin we go call am ni ? wink cheesy
...I beg na question I ask oo.

Why you dey throw Stones nah...... You don join bad gang too?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:15am On Mar 21, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

But na as dem dey pronounce am for that side na

Him no know say those of us wey attend night school for GSS Bakin Ruwa for Bauchi State get our own pronunciation and writing formats.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Toluway:

Simple mistake
Our able Director, I salute you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Happyfellow147: 6:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Hahahaha
Oga investnow please help my investment ministry o. Like treasury bills, I learnt all about it from the gurus on nairaland.I wish to learn about this too.
Thank you
Investnow2017:

Read the Bible; it will guide you against GREED and encourage you to practice MODESTY cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2018
awesomeJ:

How about Eclairs?

Only popular in cities..

Modified:
Eclairs doesn't seem to be part of Cadbury Nigeria's products.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Good day!

If you have received my book and had read the strategies I shared, you should know the top 3 sectors to buy your next profitable stocks.

Update: CBN may likely cut interest rate by the end of second quarter (Q3, 2018), a decision that always succeeds consecutive fall in the inflation rate. (source: BusinessDay)

This is another bullish sign that these top 3 sectors will outperform the stock market index. These sectors had delivered 28.24%, 15.92% and 14.61%. Pick the best 2 stocks in each of the sectors and allow their fundamentals to push the price.

Latest post - How to know when a stock sell-off is over - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/best-time-buy-nigerian-stocks-sell-off/

My portfolio is made of 6 stocks ( 2 top stocks in each of the 3 sectors), already up by 33% this year, a straight-win that is not different from the strategy in my book - "My Little Secrets That Make Big Money"

Click here to order now - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/product/pick-gaining-stocks/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Coolcash1:

Honestly, if possible, Lafarge Holdings should just sell Lafarge cement company to Alhaji....I don't know if the company can overtake Alhaji as the market leader two years down the line or even five years..

Dividend proposed is N10.50 (2016: N8.50)....Dividend yield is 3.96% based on today's closing price of N265

nothing much in the result, if I must buy now now based on their latest report, I will still go for zenith and seplat than dis DC.

Dangote cement fair price based on this result is N160

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2018
ogedanny:
Good day!

If you have received my book and had read the strategies I shared, you should know the top 3 sectors to buy your next profitable stocks.

Update: CBN may likely cut interest rate by the end of second quarter (Q3, 2018), a decision that always succeeds consecutive fall in the inflation rate. (source: BusinessDay)

This is another bullish sign that these top 3 sectors will outperform the stock market index. These sectors had delivered 28.24%, 15.92% and 14.61%. Pick the best 2 stocks in each of the sectors and allow their fundamentals to push the price.

Latest post - How to know when a stock sell-off is over - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/best-time-buy-nigerian-stocks-sell-off/

My portfolio is made of 6 stocks ( 2 top stocks in each of the 3 sectors), already up by 33% this year, a straight-win that is not different from the strategy in my book - "My Little Secrets That Make Big Money"

Click here to order now - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/product/pick-gaining-stocks/

Who has bought oo grin grin
Please share with us *wink**wink*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT 20 MARCH 2018/MARKET COMMENT

Selling by the fund is winding down. Stability is getting to the market little by little. The result by Dangote Cement was good, but fall short of the estimates expected by the analyst. Dangote Cement is a very good stock with substantial holding by various funds.

The initial reaction to the reports since it fall short of the estimates is likely to be negative, but the negative reaction may not last long.

Caution: This information is for educational purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. You may need to verify the data from other independent sources if in doubt.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Yayira:

Abeg no put stone inside the guy garri grin go buy your own it 5k. U spend more than 5k when u enter KFC with friend

my hat on my head incase of stones
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2018
currentprice:

Abeg no put stone inside the guy garri grin go buy your own it 5k. U spend more than 5k when u enter KFC with friend

I hold my head for hand incase of stones
grin

Let encourage the guy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2018
currentprice:

nothing much in the result, if I must buy now now based on their latest report, I will still go for zenith and seplat than dis DC.

grin grin

Bros, you like pricing this company down....Why nah? Anyway, I don't have the shares in my portfolio but looking at the competitive edge it has over its competitors, I just wonder if Lafarge can ever catch up with it...One thing i like about the company (DC) is the way its aggressively expanding its frontiers into the African market. It continue to set up of cement plants in other african countries as a way of tapping into the boundless opportunities available over there to further boost its revenue base and earnings performance... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Yayira:

Buy what cheesy grin
When we all know that stock trading is a game of uncertainty !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2018
If anyone in this forum cant see a stock to buy based on analysis done here.Believe me the person will not pick any stock from OGE the blog writer.He even come here to pick stocks to update his blog.why paying money when you have it free here.I can vividly mention the 3sectors he is talking about and the best 3 stocks in each.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2018
locodemy:
If anyone in this forum cant see a stock to buy based on analysis done here.Believe me the person will not pick any stock from OGE the blog writer.He even come here to pick stocks to update his blog.why paying money when you have it free here.I can vividly mention the 3sectors he is talking about and the best 3 stocks in each.
don't just brag on it....oya, tell us, we dey hear you....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2018
locodemy:

@Oga Loco, tell us and let Argument commence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin

Seriously, DC is overvalue at CP.
While I commend their growth in topline, I have reservation about the following data:
Compound Annual Growth Rate for the last five years is -0.42 (Earning);
Net margin is dwindling, 2013 was 52%, while 2017 was 25%;
PEG Ratio is negative.

DD Advised.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2018
ZikkyChops:

@Oga Loco, tell us and let Argument commence.

Emmanuel Ewumi has even mentioned those top sectors sometime ago.Its not a matter of argument but making money is the priority.If I first take position in any of the best stocks I will like people to buy,when I will leave the stock,do you think I will inform anyone except I am done with selling? Anyway,I have two of his best stocks.Make una push the prices for us make I waka go put head for mattress again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2018
locodemy:

Emmanuel Ewumi has even mentioned those top sectors sometime ago.Its not a matter of argument but making money is the priority.If I first take position in any of the best stocks I will like people to buy,when I will leave the stock,do you think I will inform anyone except I am done with selling? Anyway,I have two of his best stocks.Make una push the prices for us make I waka go put head for mattress again.

You no go mention the stock, you go com dey write epistle.. you and that guy na the same

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Market is not yet stable o.zenith/Gtb results are impacting on the market.This does not mean prices will not fall again.Zenith bank is worth entring now but wait to see the results of other banks before buying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2018
If you have japaul, put it up now oh. Somebody is mopping up. Its now in full bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Some bought at N1.06.
Mpeace:
If you have japaul, put it up now oh. Somebody is mopping up. Its now in full bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2018
currentprice:

my hat on my head incase of stones
grin

Buying it is not the problem.. I’m just too lazy to read. I don’t mind paying someone the double to just summarize the whole thing for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2018
locodemy:
Market is not yet stable o.zenith/Gtb results are impacting on the market.This does not mean prices will not fall again.Zenith bank is worth entring now but wait to see the results of other banks before buying.

So the result of other banks will determine the price movement in zenith ? Abeg which bank ? Diamond? Or SKYE? Lol one day you people will link price movement to my fart.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Japaul just picked some more passengers. For free....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Yayira:

You no go mention the stock, you go com dey write epistle.. you and that guy na the same
We know two of Banking, Oil and gas, and manufacturing sector will be part of his predictions. Infact, banking must be there. If na by buying book na me for marry dangote pikin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Yayira:

So the result of other banks will determine the price movement in zenith ? Abeg which bank ? Diamond? Or SKYE? Lol one day you people will link price movement to my fart.

The last earthquake for this quarter is arnd the corner and zenith will touch 26 because of it.After it, we are ready to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: onegentleguy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.