Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912772 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
mendes911:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21307_ACCESS_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2018.pdf

This guys don do me ojoro oooo. They changed the dividend for my back. This is not what I saw before. Now 95k. kai, I must protest.

Access na rubbish na with their dividend

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
1. Growing Asset base
2. Declining profitability and efficiency
3. Static DPS - 40k

Lol...

Some people say this bank is all hype. Many other companies will dance naked soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I no look well self. This alcohol. It's still 40k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
bisiki2:

Are you Milost in disguise?? grin grin grin grin ;
Anything bad about my proposal. Leaving those stocks unsold is funny now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
awesomeJ:

You really think it will reach 1.40?
Why not sell and wire me the cash now. I'll return to you the exact number of units when the stock hits 1.40 since that's the only price you'd reckon with.

But if price remains sub 1.40, then I'll hold on perpetually to the dough.
To borrow "onegentleguy" word, let MR TIME be the final judge grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Access Bank shashe, 107b in forex income. Is our bank doing banking at all.
TLAX:
1. Growing Asset base
2. Declining profitability and efficiency
3. Static DPS - 40k

Lol...

Some people say this bank is all hype. Many other companies will dance naked soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
mendes911:

I no look well self. This alcohol. It's still 40k.

Another bear round grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Lower high

Close at day high.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Another bear round grin

Zenith moved back from N31 to N28
GT from N48 to N44.50

We re waiting for Access below N9

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
index support broken
Let's see how tomorrow and Friday turn up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Where is CP? Let him come and give us revised CP's current price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I know say na yeye bank nah...I sold my tasere units in February 2018 when i realise that all the noise about it going up na wash.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
wanaj0:

No dividend expected.

Don't tell me you are in ETI...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
This bank is behaving like Baby Elephant. 2 years in a roll now with no dividend but nice capital gains.
wanaj0:

No dividend expected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21305_ECOBANK_TRANSNATIONAL_INCORPORATED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2018.pdf

No dividend

DividendThe Directors do not recommend the payment of dividend for the 2017 financial year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
mendes911:

Don't tell me you are in ETI...

He can be anywhere nah bros. he is the manager of his portfolio....lo batan... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Coolcash1:

He can be anywhere nah bros. he is the manager of his portfolio....lo batan... grin

Knowing him, I would be surprised!..

Mind you, Wanaj0 was the one that made it known to many of us when ETI was a jewel. Pumping and I made over 100% returns, come add dividends on top (in USD self). But their management started messing up afterwards and stuffs like that. And the dumping started.

If he's still there, then there must be something he knows that I do not.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Coolcash1:

I know say na yeye bank nah...I sold my tasere units in February 2018 when i realise that all the noise about it going up na wash.... grin
The dividend is so poor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
rebekah2011:
Access Bank shashe, 107b in forex income. Is our bank doing banking at all.

thats my fear going forward for nigerian banks after the extra ordinary FX gain and TBills income of last two years (which brings with it sustainability question)

same thing i.e FX gain (from derivatives) was pivotal for Zenith (yet to critically look at GTB) for 2017 and Zenith had stated as per conference call that they expect more from that line of income (which might have necessitated the current sell off).

if you understand derivative to be a very volatile and risky venture then u might start getting concern for Nigerian banks.

N.B I am heavy on the banks though seriously thinking of taking advantage of next bull to cut down cos of this concern except this concern is allayed before then

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mpeace:
If you have japaul, put it up now oh. Somebody is mopping up. Its now in full bid.

Abeg talk down our millionaire stock small small o tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
wanaj0:

There are many rogues in Nigeria!

When was this 'MESA' presented to the shareholders of JAPAUL and ASO SAVINGS? Did the shareholders agree to this scam?
bros with all due respect, please tell me what u have to loose from this supposed deal? if u are not a fan then let them be. if milost makes japaul better than they met it then let them be. tell me which is better; the days of inactivity, despair and hopelessness and this days of seeming possibility and hope? don't join the league of those who try to run down anything they are not part of.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
CBN is encouraging banks to go and borrow dollars that they do not really need. CBN will now use the dollars to boost their supposedly big foreign reserves.

http://guardian.ng/business-services/whats-inside-nigerias-foreign-reserves/amp/?F=&__twitter_impression=true
robobo:

thats my fear going forward for nigerian banks after the extra ordinary FX gain and TBills income of last two years (which brings with it sustainability question)

same thing i.e FX gain (from derivatives) was pivotal for Zenith (yet to critically look at GTB) for 2017 and Zenith had stated as per conference call that they expect more from that line of income (which might have necessitated the current sell off).

if you understand derivative to be a very volatile and risky venture then u might start getting concern for Nigerian banks.

N.B I am heavy on the banks though seriously thinking of taking advantage of next bull to cut down cos of this concern except this concern is allayed before then
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ealier today I had a phone talk with the new CEO of Morgancapital Mr Muyiwa Adeyemi who succeeded the former CEO Late Mr Ayo Adeleke.
We had a fruitful chat. ...and so I decided to bring to his attention some of the challenges that a few of us here may have had with their brokerage firm especially as it relates to customer care satisfaction.
The new CEO I must say is a man with a passion to change things for good (I have known him for sometime now. ... which is why I put up this notice).

For a start we agreed that every pending but urgent issue(s) be immediately forwarded to his e-mail address; muyiwaa@morgancapitalgroup.com
...and so to the 2 monikers here that recently complained about their struggles with opening an A/C, this is an opportunity for u to quickly sort urself out. same goes to anyone who might be having any morgancapital related issue.

Pls kindly note that only urgent and pressing issues which u may have had for a while but couldn't get his office to sort out should be forwarded to him. ...normal everyday complaints and request should still go thru his staff's using whatever means u've utilized before now.
But if after sending him a direct mail, u still feel unsatisfied with the handling of any issue(s), u can always get accross to me via mail. (I have his mobile Nos, but wouldn't want to put them out here following from his request).

Note: I have never and do not work for Morgancapital securities. ...I only took this step to help facilitate a quicker resolution for any of us who might be having an issue with the firm.
...and because I see this forum as a united and brotherly one.

Goodluck to us all !!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
rebekah2011:
This bank is behaving like Baby Elephant. 2 years in a roll now with no dividend but nice capital gains.

They came from LOSS position to return to profitability. That is improvement.

Access PAT dropped year on year. No wonder they did not partake in the bull run!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
robobo:

GTB bank stated that they did not partook in the CBN swaps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nice work
onegentleguy:
Ealier today I had a phone talk with the new CEO of Morgancapital Mr Muyiwa Adeyemi who succeeded the former CEO Late Mr Ayo Adeleke.
We had a fruitful chat. ...and so I decided to bring to his attention some of the challenges that a few of us here may have had with their brokerage firm especially as it relates to customer care satisfaction.
The new CEO I must say is a man with a passion to change things for good (I have known him for sometime now. ... which is why I put up this notice).

For a start we agreed that every pending but urgent issues be immediately forwarded to his e-mail address; muyiwaa@morgancapitalgroup.com
...and so to the 2 monikers here that recently complained about their struggles with opening an A/C, this is an opportunity for u to quickly sort urself out. same goes for anyone who might be having any morgancapital related issue.

Pls kindly note that only urgent and pressing issues which u may have had for a while but couldn't get his office to sort out should be forwarded to him. ...normal everyday complaints and request should still go thru his staff's using whichever means u've been doing it before now.
But if after sending him a direct mail, u still feel unsatisfied with the handling of any issue(s), u can always get accross to me via mail. (I have his mobile no, but wouldn't want to put it out here following from his request).

Note: I have never and do not work for Morgancapital securities. ...I only took this step to help facilitate a quicker resolution for any of us who might be having an issue with the firm.
...and because I see this forum as a united and brotherly one.

Goodluck to us all !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
yom2:
bros with all due respect, please tell me what u have to loose from this supposed deal? if u are not a fan then let them be. if milost makes japaul better than they met it then let them be. tell me which is better; the days of inactivity, despair and hopelessness and this days of seeming possibility and hope? don't join the league of those who try to run down anything they are not part of.

I am a shareholder of JAPAUL. I own 1,000 units smiley. The deal is a SCAM! Where is the shareholders approval?

Na so OandO take start

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
mendes911:

Knowing him, I would be surprised!..

Mind you, Wanaj0 was the one that made it known to many of us when ETI was a jewel. Pumping and I made over 100% returns, come add dividends on top (in USD self). But their management started messing up afterwards and stuffs like that. And the dumping started.

If he's still there, then there must be something he knows that I do not.

And you no pay Tithe (or na TAX) to me for this 100%

ETI constitute like 2.5% of my NSE portfolio. I entered based on their turnaround story which is yielding fruit. Yes there is no dividend but things are looking up. Access is paying dividend but with a drop in profitability.

That said, I except ETI price to come down to about N15.00 pending their Q1 result.

They just send some cheque for their preference shares redemption self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
There is nothing in Japaul again. I do not know which one is better. Suck in unsuspecting investors and dump on them. This is like advanced MMM.
wanaj0:

I am a shareholder of JAPAUL. I own 1,000 units smiley. The deal is a SCAM! Where is the shareholders approval?

Na so OandO take start
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
rebekah2011:
There is nothing in Japaul again. I do not know which one is better. Suck in unsuspecting investors and dump on them. This is like advanced MMM.

I am sure most of those buying don't even know which business JAPAUL is into! Na NOSPETCO type of things smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, smasher1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.