Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10903578 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) ... (7757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wapco doing us proud... grin Accumulated a lot of units when it traded below @N45 and also mopped more units during the rights issue.... grin To offload very soon anyway when return target is met because i am not an investor like Emmanuel that likes to hold forever...(no pun intended)... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
ukay2:
Zenith bank breaking Km30 with ease....Km 40 is next....

Where are those waiting for Zenith at KM 15, Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
gloriousdawn:

Where are those waiting for Zenith at KM 15, Lol.

We are still waiting
No crime in waiting grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
...And yet another voice was heard from the very four corners of the earth !!
But this time, it was a voice 'from the call of a General'.
...a very unique voice that sprouts forth with plenty of financial emancipation.
A call for the son of men to immediately follow in the footsteps of a certain aiico general and 'insure' their funds !!
For he shall in turn 'assure' the geometric progression of funds brought to him.
...and those who hastened to the call were seen 'marching towards the north pole and singing along in the coaxed voice of the General', because they all had the beauty of immense joy emanating from their soul.
...while those who decided to wait, had the unfortunate write-up of plenty of regret written boldly in their faces.

For the appointed time of the General to march forward is now nearer than ever !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengus50: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
onegentleguy:
...a very unique voice that sprouts forth with plenty of financial emancipation.
A call for the son of men to immediately follow in the footsteps of a certain aiico general and 'insure' their funds !!
...for he shall in turn 'assure' the geometric progression of funds brought to him.
...and those who hastened to the call were seen 'marching towards the north pole and singing along in the coaxed voice of the General', because they all had the beauty of immense joy emanating from their soul.
...while those who decided to wait, had the unfortunate write-up of plenty of regret written boldly in their faces.

For the appointed time of the General to march forward is now nearer than ever !!
Are you Prophet Utuocha?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
onegentleguy:
For he shall in turn 'assure' the geometric progression of funds brought to him.

Interesting codes... will make money even though I dislike the company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
safepaulooo:

Please which registrar handles dangote flour?

EDC registrar......google it to download the e-dividend mandate form
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
gbengus50:

Are you Prophet Utuocha?

Nah. He is prophet Otuocha grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pls, who is the Registrar of Afripud ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

We are still waiting
No crime in waiting grin

Swear that you didn't partake in this early dividend payout?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
ukay2:
See as people the rush to buy Zenith bank and Fidelity......Chaiiiiii

we greedy now. we saw zenith @ 26.80 with 2.45 div awaiting buyer, we still waiting for 23 some waiting for 15

na free we for wait for naw

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
where is my senior now?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
currentprice:

we greedy now. we saw zenith @ 26.80 with 2.45 div awaiting buyer, we still waiting for 23 some waiting for 15

grin

Don't forget there's enough overhead supply here shaaa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh. Afriprud Sir
Jejebaba:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
rebekah2011:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneywise101: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nigeria Stock Exchange Share Price List for 23 March ,2018

https://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Galleria_Finance/Nigeria_Stock_Market_Reports/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
currentprice:

grin

Some even say 13..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
rebekah2011:
Ok sir, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yayira:
I want to start buying illiquid stocks now

If that is your strategy, refine it well and stick with it. You will be surprised at the results illiquid stocks can give you. One of my best returns from a single stock ever, came from Livestock Feeds....before acquisition by UACN. Before then it was not a very liquid stock. Its all in the strategy, some patience and being immune to noise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yayira:

Some even say 13..

With bull, no stone throwing. Now everyone is not looking for oracle's jugular.

When bear arrives, ordinary good morning I say, they will go for my jugular. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
>>>>>>>>>>

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Seems like the bulls are returning. Zenith Bank Deserve to be in the 40 something range.

No time for laggards. DF should just release the surprise na. Either way, life goes on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
mendes911:

Don't forget there's enough overhead supply here shaaa.

Wait till 2pm. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jejebaba:

United capital
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
currentprice:

grin

When I saw it at 26 that day,I was tempted and I jumped in and got at 27.04.I dont need the dividend.Nobody will trap me again.preparing to reinvest this proceeds @ fcmb but waiting at the right junction 1.50-2.00.Result must punish the stock this I know since 9 months result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
ukay2:

EDC registrar......google it to download the e-dividend mandate form

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

We are still waiting
No crime in waiting grin

cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
TLAX:

If that is your strategy, refine it well and stick with it. You will be surprised at the results illiquid stocks can give you. One of my best returns from a single stock ever, came from Livestock Feeds....before acquisition by UACN. Before then it was not a very liquid stock. Its all in the strategy, some patience and being immune to noise.

Depends on the volume of cash you are playing with
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Coolcash1:
>>>>>>>>>>

So na you dey mop no allow reach our target 2.11
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

UBA will declare between 70k to 80k,

55k to 65k

(1) (2) (3) ... (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) ... (7757) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freeman67, Adinije(f), megawealth01, Locotrader(m), Coolcash1, stepbystep1010, Deadlytruth(m), PETERiCHY(m), ayft(m), floydmayweather, robobo, 222Martins(m), SonofElElyonRet, ndept, chillykelly86(m), Curiouscity(m), Bbbwings, otomatic(m), Pete002, edwardaigb, NL1960 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.