Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10878439 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 05, 2018
In other news warren buffett's berkshire hattaway just booked a rare 1b dollar loss in its q1 2018 result.the raggae don start!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 4:37pm On May 05, 2018
I discussed this cement stock in Feb, 4, 2018 on my blog ( http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/best-performing-stocks-nigerian-today/ ) and right now it's been confirmed as the best performing stock in Nigerian stock market - see details on Nairametrics - https://nairametrics.com/ccnn-overtakes-unity-bank-as-best-performing-stock-year-to-date/

Learn how I picked stocks like this here - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/product/pick-gaining-stocks/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 05, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
In other news warren buffett's berkshire hattaway just booked a rare 1b dollar loss in its q1 2018 result.the raggae don start!
Link boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

You have a total of say 250K in the market.
You decided that you will NEVER put more than 25K in any stock.
Your position size therefore is 25K.
This will get you into 10 stocks if you are completely invested.
If any stock/position enters a fiery trance, you can have less worry and WANAJOSTICALLY ignore the stock for over 10yrs without caring.
However, if you feel too greedy or adrenalin triggered for short term geometric gains, and use the 250K on one trade, that is when you will be FXUSERISTICALLY confronted with an extremely TIGHT stop loss, else your trading career may be looking over an ugly cliff..... grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 05, 2018
Jejebaba:
Link boss.
marketwatch.com sorry couldnt get the link.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2018
PETERiCHY:
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Stanbic IBTC, Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) and Zenith Bank Plc have been appointed the settlement banks for the $2.5 billion bilateral currency swap agreed between the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the People’s Bank of China (PBoC) which was announced Thursday.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/05/04/fbn-stanbic-stanchart-zenith-appointed-settlement-banks-for-naira-rmb-currency-swap/amp/

With this development USD will crash.

Personnel on US military bases can no longer buy phones and other gear manufactured by Chinese firms Huawei and ZTE, after the Pentagon said the devices pose an “unacceptable” security risk.

“Huawei and ZTE devices may pose an unacceptable risk to (military) personnel, information and mission,” Pentagon spokesman Major Dave Eastburn said on Friday.

“In light of this information, it was not prudent for the Department’s exchanges to continue selling them,” he added, referring to the military-run shops on US bases around the world.

http://www.punchng.com/us-military-bans-huawei-zte-phones/

And the Trade war continues....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:35pm On May 05, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Personnel on US military bases can no longer buy phones and other gear manufactured by Chinese firms Huawei and ZTE, after the Pentagon said the devices pose an “unacceptable” security risk.

And the Trade war continues....

To the part in bold, who blinks first? Only mr Time will tell.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:18pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 9:18pm On May 05, 2018
Any moment you feel so confident that you have perfected your trading game and you start feeling fulfied, then comes your next punishment and revisions on your forgotten lessons.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:30pm On May 05, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
Your eyes no dey see women?leave our mcy alone!your assurance is calling you downstairs!Talking of free things,big ups to cheif loco,who locodestically declared free drinks for all.you have done it before,you can still do it again!lol

Free drinks on top Japaul Oil. Take time oooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 05, 2018
mendes911:

Free drinks on top Japaul Oil. Take time oooo.
forget oo,japaul is going places!The revelation is near. caveat~dont try this at home!lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:01pm On May 05, 2018
investman:

Oga currentprice pls what of the share reconstruction they said would take place in CILEASING, will it not make it unsafe to invest in it?? Please explain sir!
kolaish:
The reconstruction issue is what has actually kept me away from C&I. The matter is currently been processed by NSE. So, they will come up with the suspension of trading on C&I anytime not known to you and I except the insiders, that means that they will force the reconstruction on those already in the stock without any option.

Well, good luck to those that are cruising in the stock, I don't think I want to have a taste of reconstruction in any stock I enter.

One of the greatest mystery behind an OPPORTUNITY is that it will sometimes 'disguise itself' and hide behind an obstacle.
...hence given a much better scenerio an 'ugly look' and blowing it out of proportion.
Because great OPPORTUNITIES are usually not found in 'a totally safe and comfortable zone'.
The key however lies in ur ability to 'weigh' the difference between that which is REAL and what is virtual, and then 'seive out' the virtual from the REAL.
...then u can 'unlock' that obstacle and grap the OPPORTUNITY.
This is especially true of the stock market terrain particularly the 'NSE room'.

My advise: Try and read thru the recent YE and Q1 results of C&I leasing very well, then read thru this post again.

My verdict: Follow ur instinct.
NOTE: DD advised as always pls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:03pm On May 05, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Replace the bolded with 'If your position size is right'..... grin

Correct man !!
...once again u have spoken well. wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:07pm On May 05, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

You have a total of say 250K in the market.
You decided that you will NEVER put more than 25K in any stock.
Your position size therefore is 25K.
This will get you into 10 stocks if you are completely invested.
If any stock/position enters a fiery trance, you can have less worry and WANAJOSTICALLY ignore the stock for over 10yrs without caring.
However, if you feel too greedy or adrenalin triggered for short term geometric gains, and use the 250K on one trade, that is when you will be FXUSERISTICALLY confronted with an extremely TIGHT stop loss, else your trading career may be looking over an ugly cliff..... grin

Humorously makes a lot of sense !!
...indeed so true.
But u can't kill me with laughter Sir. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spenca: 7:03am On May 06, 2018
Please does anyone know the process to transfer or sell the shares and proceeds of a dead relative?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2018
spenca:
Please does anyone know the process to transfer or sell the shares and proceeds of a dead relative?

Go to MERISTEM REGISTRAR.
they'll help you solve all the issues
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:50am On May 06, 2018
spenca:

Could be a long process depending on the circumstances surrounding the relative's death. If the death is Intestate (death without a will), then you have to go through the Probate courts.

Well, you can approach the registrars for more information of what is required not what was held by the deceived relative though. They are not permitted by law to give you any info concerning the deceased holdings until you a letter of administration from the courts.

Your broker can also guide you through the process, probably for a fee.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:08am On May 06, 2018
To9mo9rfrfo9w2 sqe3qe3ms adqe3zcadadqe3s adw2ady grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:11am On May 06, 2018
onegentleguy:

One of the greatest mystery behind an OPPORTUNITY is that it will sometimes 'disguise itself' and hide behind an obstacle.
...hence given a much better scenerio an 'ugly look' and blowing it out of proportion.
The key however lies in ur ability to 'weigh' the difference between that which is REAL and what is virtual.
...because then u can 'unlock' that obstacle and grap the OPPORTUNITY.
This is particularly true of the stock market terrain especially the 'NSE room'.

My advise: Try and read thru the recent YE and Q1 results of C&I leasing very well, then read thru this post again.

My verdict: Follow ur instinct.
NOTE: DD advised as always pls.

came out on top of d weekly gainers list !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:12am On May 06, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

zee Prof
long time
i thot it was ur wallet address lolx

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:16am On May 06, 2018
fxuser:

zee Prof
long time
i thot it was ur wallet address lolx
Thx Boss!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:19am On May 06, 2018
What is the crystal ball revealing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:19am On May 06, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Transcorp Expresses Determination to Develop Oil and Gas Assets
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/05/04/transcorp-expresses-determination-to-develop-oil-and-gas-assets/

I thought another round of oil block licensing/renewal is due in 2019. Hopefully they don't just pay renewal fees without doing anything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:22am On May 06, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Tomorrow seems decades away

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:41am On May 06, 2018
Manonamission:

Tomorrow seems decades away
Great Job! Lazy youth grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spenca: 11:58am On May 06, 2018
ZikkyChops:

Go to MERISTEM REGISTRAR.
they'll help you solve all the issues

Many thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spenca: 11:58am On May 06, 2018
Manonamission:

Could be a long process depending on the circumstances surrounding the relative's death. If the death is Intestate (death without a will), then you have to go through the Probate courts.

Well, you can approach the registrars for more information of what is required not what was held by the deceived relative though. They are not permitted by law to give you any info concerning the deceased holdings until you a letter of administration from the courts.

Your broker can also guide you through the process, probably for a fee.

Many thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:02pm On May 06, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
What is the crystal ball revealing?

dis month is crucial
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:46pm On May 06, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
forget oo,japaul is going places!The revelation is near. caveat~dont try this at home!lol
Lol. Viewers discretion is strictly advised grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:52pm On May 06, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
I would have thought that this is some code to unlocking Prof's safe and that he was high on something when typing it out for us all to see but for the interpretation given by the oga up there grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chykeking, Willie2015, Mpeace(m), Emndy(m), 222Martins(m), Omooloriredade, ositadima1(m), Adinije(f), Excellent7(m), handsomebolanle, KayOn1, dapix and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.