Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877000 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:
https://nairametrics.com/heirs-holdings-plc-set-to-acquire-shell-nigeria/
According to reports from Bloomberg, Heirs Holding Ltd is already raising funds to acquire the two oil mining licenses 11 and 17 valued at $2 billion. The assets include a natural gas-fired power plant which will be managed by Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc.

Transnational Corporation Plc in its Half year results for the period ended 31 June 2018, recorded a 44.8% increase in revenue from its Power segment of operation from N27.97 billion in half-year 2017 to N46.08 billion half-year 2018. The largest of its five revenue segments

Hope the banker understand what he is doing?

That was how COP was sold and Oando rushed in.

Future will tell anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Are you really sure they have not left? That January was suspect with the benefit of hindsight

Those leaving are selling to those coming in. If more rate hikes occur and you are in a loss position due to your purchase, and if they are impatient, then expect them to sell off to limit their losses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Money smelling everywhere; just gathering my arsenals upandan
December must rock

I dey feel you.

Where prices goes so low to your kobo kobo value, then BUY because "he that is down, fears no fall".

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Yayira:

with all the billions that was recorded oracle is still saying FPIs will flee ! Dem never flee finish ? Abi na dem get index ?

grin grin

You need to see how these people give their instructions to sell. At market prices so long as the volume can pass easily.

During "Oso Abiola", who remembered property? grin
So if they want to leave, na with speed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Future will tell anyway.
Hope so too. But good a thing the deal is for his Heir holdings, transcorp will only manage the power plant component.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:
According to reports from Bloomberg, Heirs Holding Ltd is already raising funds to acquire the two oil mining licenses 11 and 17 valued at $2 billion. The assets include a natural gas-fired power plant which will be managed by Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc.

Transnational Corporation Plc in its Half year results for the period ended 31 June 2018, recorded a 44.8% increase in revenue from its Power segment of operation from N27.97 billion in half-year 2017 to N46.08 billion half-year 2018. The largest of its five revenue segments
One of its subsidiary will soon get independent like transcorp hotel.
In years to come you will see transoil, transpower.

Transcorp is a mother giving birth to children, that will come in as independent companies through IPO. The more you look the less you see.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:

Mpeace:
Hope so too. But good a thing the deal is for his Heir holdings, transcorp will only manage the power plant component.
RabbiDoracle:

Future will tell anyway.

Oando and Trsnscorp are groups of forward looking statement.

When their forward looking statement will come to fulfilment Chibuking don't know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Future will tell anyway.
UBA exceptional items building

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2018
Chibuking81:

Transcorp is a mother giving birth to children, that will come in as independent companies through IPO. The more you look the less you see.
grin grin
And Transcorp will continue to hold controlling interest and shares in those subsidiaries. Transcorp holds majority and controlling shares in transcorp hotels.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:
And Transcorp will continue to hold controlling interest and shares in those subsidiaries. Transcorp holds majority and controlling shares in transcorp hotels.
If the Transcorp quoted in NSE continue to hold control interest of transcorp hotel which was recently carved out from transcorp and was listed to NSE through IPO.
My questions are;
1. Why the EPS of their hotel they hold its controling interest is far above their own EPS?
2. Are you still sure that after the hotel arms was carved out and listed separately that transcorp still hold their control interest?

Please can you honorably explain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chibuking81:

If the Transcorp quoted in NSE maintain control interest of Transcorp hotel just quoted recently in NSE.
My questions are;
1. Why the EPS of their hotel they maintain their controling interest is far above their own EPS?
2. Where exactly did you extract the attached information you pasted, and is it of which year?
3. Transcorp group and transcorp are they the same? ( a case study of conoil, which it's of recent we discovered the different between conoil plc and conoil quoted in the exchange.

Please can you honorably explain them for me.
Go and look for the last transcorp released result for q2 2018. Page 6.
As for the eps question, you need to start coming to class more often so that you learn that eps of a subsidiary can be more than the main company as is the situation with FBNH and others. EPS depends on the number if a company's outstanding share.
I also advise you enrol for summer/extra classes from Dr. Agba the lesson teacher.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Out of 7.4billiin shares of Transcorp Hotels, trascorp owns 6.3billion, Ministry if finance owns 800million. The rest is shared.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:
As for the eps question, you need to start coming to class more often so that you learn that eps of a subsidiary can be more than the main company as is the situation with FBNH and others. EPS depends on the number if a company's outstanding share.
I also advise you enrol for summer/extra classes from Dr. Agba the lesson teacher.

grin grin
Check your claim well, you might be missing something.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chibuking81:

grin grin
Check your claim well, you might be missing something.
If I post something negative about the company, you will simply accept it without asking for any check. #Justsaying
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Future will tell anyway.
Could be Uba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:
If I post something negative about the company, you will simply accept it without asking for any check. #Justsaying
Better leave Chibubear alone in his own world
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:
Out of 7.4billiin shares of Transcorp Hotels, trascorp owns 6.3billion, Ministry if finance owns 800million. The rest is shared.
Thanks for your research effort, it's more clear now. At least through your research some of doubt I have against the company has been clarify.

As for my good friend Dr Agba evening class, after the election bear class his class will be the next. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Better leave Chibubear alone in his own world
We disagree, in order to agree
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:
As for the eps question, you need to start coming to class more often so that you learn that eps of a subsidiary can be more than the main company as is the situation with FBNH and others. EPS depends on the number if a company's outstanding share. I also advise you enrol for summer/extra classes from Dr. Agba the lesson teacher.

I dash you 'a like' for that class tutorial, please take the remaining 499 likes and convert it to bitcoin. Our tishas will be proud of you. cheesy
....but come o, Agba na Doctor? shocked I think say na Assistant Lecturer he be o. lipsrsealed
This your advice to Oga Chibu come get K leg o. undecided Na only ladies Agba dey allow in his summer class na. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:
Stop saying that Chibuking81 enjoys negative and bear news jor. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chibuking81:

Thanks for your research effort, it's more clear now. At least through your research some of doubt I have against the company has been clarify.
As for my good friend Dr Agba evening class, after the election bear class his class will be the next. grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Mpeace don automatically become senior student be that o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mcy56:

I dash you 'a like' for that class tutorial, please take the remaining 499 likes and convert it to bitcoin. Our tishas will be proud of you. cheesy
....but come o, Agba na Doctor? shocked I think say na Assistant Lecturer he be o. lipsrsealed
This your advice to Oga Chibu come get K leg o. undecided Na only ladies Agba dey allow in his summer class na. tongue
Na Dr. them dey call Agba for village na. He go dey speak OBAHIAGBON english for that side.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mcy56:

grin grin
Mpeace don automatically become senior student be that o. smiley
Copy Copy dey help oh. Since I change my seat come sidan near that 50% guy, my grades just dey go up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:
Na Dr. them dey call Agba for village na. He go dey speak OBAHIAGBON english for that side.
You dont mean it! shocked shocked
I no know say he sabi book like that o, i dey think say na only Kola he sabi collect. grin
Na to say make person buy encyclopedia before Chibu hands over to him be dat o. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:
Copy Copy dey help oh. Since I change my seat come sidan near that 50% guy, my grades just dey go up.
Chai! So that newbie na guru! shocked
Na Agba's course anyway. Road-side Accounting. grin
We go see your grade when it comes to Sir Wanajo, Ichimokupilot or Oga Oracle's class. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chibuking81:

grin grin

you forgot to mention transformer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chibuking81:

We disagree, in order to agree
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mpeace:

You’ve done well jare.. now he’ll let transcorp rest and face his election talks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chibuking81:

Oando and Trsnscorp are groups of forward looking statement.

When their forward looking statement will come to fulfilment Chibuking don't know.

Those 2 aforementioned STOCKS will make people RICH this year

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

People need to stay on cash.

August to September will see increased volatility, if the pack of cards won't fall.

I expect Tbills rate to stay elevated.

Absolutely correct sir. The promo might surpass the one everyone experienced during the last election grin. Just getting the ammunitions ready cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
Yayira:

You’ve done well jare.. now he’ll let transcorp rest and face his election talks
grin grin grin grin grin
I will add them in the stock to watch, then as soon as I return back from Dr Agba class during election, I will bring them back to my portfolio.

Please Dr. Agba (PhD), where is our brother Ihedioramma?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m), dapix, Princkez, mails4funshi(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.