Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11562922 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) ... (8192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2018
Primary election will kick off by August 18 been next month, about 26 days to go, according to INEC election timetable.

Senate will proceed for their recess this week, to prepare for their primaries and reelection bid.

Huge numbers of Senators/ House of representative members of the ruling party, both at federal and state level, with some governors will decamp from their ruling party to opposition party.
https://politicsngr.com/just-5-governors-30-senators-135-reps-set-dump-apc-details/

This singler act of decamping will bring more bear to NSE, then from there we proceed to main election.
https://politicsngr.com/angels-warming-father-mbaka-attack-buhari-full-details/

Who will tell me that stocks bonanza within this remaining 7 months is not a must. Cash is king, we are making money in Nigeria stock next year.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2018
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/23/the-interlopers-in-oando-plc/

The Interlopers in Oando Plc

Very biased article. That said, the OandO boys are in soup smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2018
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 20 JULY 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

Another sit down and look day for the fund, clean slate maintained for 21 July 2018.

I have been wondering how one can benefit or escape from the dangerous drawdown that usually follow the bear market. It seems the best way is just to go to cash/money market instrument. Looking for any defensive stock that will withstand the bear pressure still carry a lot of risk, my conclusion is that buy and hold is dangerous in this present time.

We continue to explore how to do better in the market over the long term.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2018
mendes911:

This might be your village people calling you for a quickie.

If you ask me, who will I ask? Maybe Agba, CP or Loco might know. We all thought 25.50 was going to stand, then it moved to 24.00 and now 23.00. My ish is that their Q2 result might come only by 1st or 2nd week of August. A lot can happen in 2-3 weeks (both positive and negative vibes).

NB: This is me speaking from the side of "fear".
thou shall not fear.I smell a mini bull this week,anyway!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2018
wanaj0:

Very biased article. That said, the OandO boys are in soup smiley
Biased but very true. Boyo and tinubu are in real soup and may lose control of oando if they don't enter into a good agreement on the loan.
I believe they will reach a settlement in the nature of the one reached with mangal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2018
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST SAID IN MATTHEW 3:15; "WE SHOULD FULFILL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS"

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/15#69625469
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2018
Mpeace:
Biased but very true. Boyo and tinubu are in real soup and may lose control of oando if they don't enter into a good agreement on the loan.
I believe they will reach a settlement in the nature of the one reached with mangal.

I said that OandO was due for a takeover many years ago. Nothing happening now is new.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2018
om.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22936_NASCON_ALLIED_INDUSTRIES_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2018
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22936_NASCON_ALLIED_INDUSTRIES_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

Flat result.......... circa 300 million increase in profit due to investment income

Yet EPS shot up from 148 to 166
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chomzy19(f): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Yayira:

Might be true.. I noticed how someone was buying codedly since last year at a fixed price

Please, how are you able to tell it's the same person that is buying?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2018
mendes911:
This might be your village people calling you for a quickie. If you ask me, who will I ask? Maybe Agba, CP or Loco might know. .
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2018
hope we still alive
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2018
yinka2011:
hope we still alive
Just Chest pain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2018
wanaj0:

I said that OandO was due for a takeover many years ago. Nothing happening now is new.
the same way japauloil was due
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2018
There is nothing to take over in Japaul.
yom2:
the same way japauloil was due
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2018
DaV8King:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22936_NASCON_ALLIED_INDUSTRIES_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

Flat result.......... circa 300 million increase in profit due to investment income

Yet EPS shot up from 148 to 166

not a good result at currentprice of the stock

if this is a reflection of what to expect from DF. then i pity those still holding the stock on HOPE

cc cadialic
cc tritri

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2018
OandO on full offer. Abi result don show?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Transcorp fake offer building uo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2018
currentprice:

if this is a reflection of what to expect from DF. then i pity those still holding the stock on HOPE

cc cadialic
cc tritri

grin

there may not be anything fantastic from DF.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Chomzy19:

Please, how are you able to tell it's the same person that is buying?

The person didn’t only buy at a fixed price but also a fixed amount of units.
the person will buy 1 million units in batches of 6412 units at a time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2018
rebekah2011:

You wicked ooooooo tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2018
currentprice:

cc cadialic
cc tritri

grin

Anyone holding any FLOUR does so at its own risk! The competition is KILLING smiley

Prices of Honeywell products are almost 25% lower than that of Flour Mills! If Flour Mills is struggling you can imagine what will happen to Honeywell flour.

As for Dangote Flour, the man thrives where there is high barrier of entry and limited competition. Flour Milling business does not fall into that category.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
SEPLAT from #780 to #620 now heading back to N300...Courtesy Election build up and Niger Delta militants are not smiling....BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!!!

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
rebekah2011:
then the milost transactions should have gone unhindered. so why all the protest? what are they afraid of loosing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
The Board of Directors of Japaul took the decision not to continue with this transaction. I do not think anyone protested that people should not invest where they deemed it fit. At least people have been making and losing money on Japaul since the arrangement went south.
yom2:
then the milost transactions should have gone unhindered. so why all the protest? what are they afraid of loosing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Zenith
- trading early in d week above last week close for the first time in 6 weeks ..
- support is hard to find these bearish days

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Weekly start
- very very low vols ... are d bears tayad yet ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
currentprice:

cc cadialic
cc tritri

grin

E no funny o,, I dey d boat angry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Some random quotes

- In being open to what feels uncomfortable (losses, criticisms, etc.) we learn more about ourselves.

- When you trade for the love of it, and not merely for the money, you tend to do a better job.

- Cultivate patience and nonchalance in the face of losing trades. This will determine your future expression in the market.

- Don't let losses trigger doubts and insecurities. It's not about you. It's just data. Take note, then move on to the next trade.

- If the market is moving against you, try not to panic. Panic will only create problems that aren't there. Refer back to your plan.

- Do not be afraid of uncertainty. Embrace it by being as flexible as possible.

Quotes from @yvanbyeajee

#bless
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
DaV8King:

E no funny o,, I dey d boat angry cry

DangFlour
- its a struggle to break above prev weekly closing in dis mkt
- but price is only coming back to test MAY lows like most stocks but on lower vol or venom #SoFearNot
- the ''possible'' outcome is a positive divergence when u look at the daily chart RSI (other ex: fcmb, transcorp, gtb & be be lo)
- this supports bearish fatigue but not necessary a bounce afterwards , price cud now start sideaways / range action sef .. patience is key sha
- if it breaks below yr low ehn ehn . . . . daz another matter
-

#justobserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) ... (8192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: coinbrood, stronglink, Onboard1, tijany130, Cation(m), gabscity(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.