Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,249 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10870406 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (7748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2014
@immanuello there are two sides to every story. You have presented yours.
My advice is two fold. First of all, modify your post above and remove names. We have no idea of your identity so no need to disclose any person's identity on here.
Secondly, if you have any form of correspondence/documentation that lends credence to your narrative above, you can take it up with your stockbroking firm. If that fails, you can try the NSE. And as a last resort, try the SFU or EFCC (the sums involved may however make this an exercise in futility).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:21am On Aug 28, 2014
passwelle: @immanuello there are two sides to every story. You have presented yours.
My advice is two fold. First of all, modify your post above and remove names. We have no idea of your identity so no need to disclose any person's identity on here.
Secondly, if you have any form of correspondence/documentation that lends credence to your narrative above, you can take it up with your stockbroking firm. If that fails, you can try the NSE. And as a last resort, try the SFU or EFCC (the sums involved may however make this an exercise in futility).
Thanks passwelle for taking ur time to hv a say On this.i understand what u mean but ......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:27am On Aug 28, 2014
passwelle: @immanuello there are two sides to every story. You have presented yours.
Thanks passwelle for taking ur time to hv a say On this.i understand what u mean but ......

Is what u are saying is that a small money piffering cant be taking to sfu,effcc.so its only huge money case that can be sorted at itc or ist,sfu and efcc.Even though d money is so small,pls distinguished comrades in d house offer excellent solution or procedure.Any money is not forsaking for me,no matter hw small it may be.Biko mo help your bnsitl.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:31am On Aug 28, 2014
@passwelle
There is more to you on this forum on this case,even though i had moved to a great brokering firms such as, Investment one and morgancapital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:12am On Aug 28, 2014
good day brother's and sister's and good market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2014
4dchairman:
That makes it an investment, nobody knows. Investment comes with risk, uncertainty and unpredictability . That's why it is a privilege to invest and to get the reward is grace.
My church member works in 7up knows how their targets are met even in raining season , but did realise he should invest.
. The cashier in my bank does not know the meaning of CSCS account number.
My accountant friend can only tell you how the market crashed in 2008.
Count yourself lucky to even be an investor.

How very true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2014
@IMMANUELLO, please contact the head office of that brokerage firm and speak directly with their MD. If this fails, report the matter to SEC (I assume you still have your receipt of payment). And yes, according to @Passwelle, EFCC will only come in when there is a large sum of money involved. SEC (sec@sec.gov.ng), EFCC (sidris@efccnigeria.org, info@efccnigeria.org).

@ALL, if there is any member of this thread that still pays money into a PRIVATE account of a staff of his/her brokerage firm, please desist from it. It is not only wrong but unwise. Always request for their company's account- which should bear the firm's name as account title/holder- no matter how close you may be with your broker.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2014
immanuello: @passwelle
There is more to you on this forum on this case,even though i had moved to a great brokering firms such as, Investment one and morgancapital.

I do not understand what you mean by the bolded. Pls clarify.
If I were in your shoes, I would take out names from my earlier post. The internet is an unforgiving place when it comes to identities. I can imagine how frustrated you may be, if things are as described by you. But remember, the individual whose identity you have disclosed here does not have a chance to tell their own side of the story. Said individual has managed your account before. Thus he may still have access to your profile details (name, DofB, address, phone no, photograph and banking info). Per adventure the individual is as vengeful as you, you may end up spending more energy and money to remedy the damage they may be capable of inflicting. That is what companies like this do http://www.reputation.com . As things stand you may also make yourself liable to a legal counter attack remember PUBLICATION + DEFAMATION + IDENTIFICATION = LIBEL

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2014
passwelle:
I do not understand what you mean by the bolded. Pls clarify.
If I were in your shoes, I would take out names from my earlier post. The internet is an unforgiving place when it comes to identities. I can imagine how frustrated you may be, if things are as described by you. But remember, the individual whose identity you have disclosed here does not have a chance to tell their own side of the story. Said individual has managed your account before. Thus he may still have access to your profile details (name, DofB, address, phone no, photograph and banking info). Per adventure the individual is as vengeful as you, you may end up spending more energy and money to remedy the damage they may be capable of inflicting. That is what companies like this do http://www.reputation.com . As things stand you may also make yourself liable to a legal counter attack remember PUBLICATION + DEFAMATION + IDENTIFICATION = LIBEL
What d bolded mean is that there is more to tell you all frm this GRAVE MISTAKE i made between 2009-2012,but hv learnt my lesson.Initially to be putting money into a person's account has dire consequences,pls dont ever try it as i did,trade with d firm directly and no any other means pls.passwelle,elai thank you and all but you hvnt give a soln to this yet.Pls help me...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2014
candid advice ... take this as a lesson learnt the hard way... move on.. You have made a grave mistake of paying money into his person account as such your claim would barely hold water
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2014
immanuello: What d bolded mean is that there is more to tell you all frm this GRAVE MISTAKE i made between 2009-2012,but hv learnt my lesson.Initially to be putting money into a person's account has dire consequences,pls dont ever try it as i did,trade with d firm directly and no any other means pls.passwelle,elai thank you and all but you hvnt give a soln to this yet.Pls help me...

Oga. Most of the fault here is yours honestly. You can't even go to the law for equity really. You transferred cash to somebody's personal account?

D'you still have the 'pink' copies of the bank tellers? Even if you do, anybody could claim that you transferred cash for some other mundane purpose and not for buying shares.

This whole matter would end up as a case of "it's your word against mine".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by praisestep: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Good morning @all, Please kindly provide any info on MAYBAKER and SKYE BANK if you have. From my observation some people are just bringing the price down daily and mopping it up. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2014
praisestep: Good morning @all, Please kindly provide any info on MAYBAKER and SKYE BANK if you have. From my observation some people are just bringing the price down daily and mopping it up. Thanks in advance.

I doubt...its market forces... They might fall further..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2014
praisestep: Good morning @all, Please kindly provide any info on MAYBAKER and SKYE BANK if you have. From my observation some people are just bringing the price down daily and mopping it up. Thanks in advance.

This is what market participants do naa?

undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Bnsitl kindly update me on current price of Oando and transcorp. far from pc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vgirl: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2014
25.97 αϞ∂. 5.88 respectively
4dchairman: Bnsitl kindly update me on current price of Oando and transcorp. far from pc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2014
4dchairman: Bnsitl kindly update me on current price of Oando and transcorp. far from pc.

Next time just type Oando space then nl thats oando nl in google. Just click on the bloomberg link

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brainpowerng(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Someone argued with me that it's possible to buy and sell same day with MorgalCapital itrade.

Please how true is this assertion?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
brainpowerng: Someone argued with me that it's possible to buy and sell same day with MorgalCapital itrade.

Please how true is this assertion?
it is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
vgirl: 25.97 αϞ∂. 5.88 respectively
Thank u so much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
bigass:

Next time just type Oando space then nl thats oando nl in google. Just click on the bloomberg link
Thanks madam.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Transcorp is doing makossa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
And Transcorp crosses 6.00 again. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
TRANSCORP on the verge of 6.00 NGN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
^^^^^ I swear! Nice one!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Just thinking aloud,sell transcorp and enter oando 100% of portfolio?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
sad

Shed no tears,
Perspire not,
Spit no fire!
For if it has taken 24 months
To recover cryptic 40 thousand - peacefully so,
Shall some disquiet recoup 80
BnSITL have a two-fold solace:
That the value is not greater than as stated,
That by the experience of one, others may learn
And thus stop being "learners"
Tomorrow is a new day;
Once beaten, forever bold (not twice shy).

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
4dchairman: Just thinking aloud,sell transcorp and enter oando 100% of portfolio?
just can't part with any of the two.I will buy @ any price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
@passwelle: your posts (asides teeth sequencing grin) have been impressive. wink

@Avantajj: You dey see Neimeth so? Pls, do the needful.

Bled some bears before my cutlass got burnt, but Afriprud, HONYFLOUR proved too stubborn. chai... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
4dchairman: Just thinking aloud,sell transcorp and enter oando 100% of portfolio?

Biggie, kindly attend to this matter if u can please...

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (7748) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), Whytehandy, rebekah2011(m), floydmayweather, robobo, Mills55, 222Martins(m), akpumpy, Streetinvestor2, unite4real, Locotrader(m), dapix, bbduty, ositadima1(m), Princkez, Zegra, Pifebhor(f), megawealth01, Oloro29(m), debeey87(m), sterlingD(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.