Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10908295 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (7760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
sorry for this small digression. which of these wrist watches is the finest

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Me think Number 3

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
bigass: sorry for this small digression. which of this wrist watches is the finest

I'll choose number 1.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
phemmie06: grin
oga mi how much you pay me?
something substantial,I don wake up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
bigass: sorry for this small digression. which of these wrist watches is the finest
Is this to tell the date and time Oando will release their result?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
2 fine pass

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
@bigass, what model of invicta is number 1?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
dsonofmaan: @bigass, what model of invicta is number 1?
Invicta Men's 1427 II Collection Chronograph Black Dial Leather Watch
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Elai147:

One pastor tell me recently say e get one business wey I wan invest huge money on, say make I dey very kiaful make dem no go job me. I sure say na Oando e dey talk about.

E bi like say na the same pastor we dey use. The pastor talk say the business were i see one man wer im head dey shine come wear glass say make i dey very kiaful or else dey go use hypertension finish me. Definitely na oando im dey talk about. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
phemmie06:
oga mi take am with pop corn

Thank you jare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dexterax:

Try Merlot (Vintage 2011) by Nederburg, South Africa... Soothing.

U go soft.

grin

My oga at the top, you too much. Hope say this wine no go kee me sha? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
@bigass...number 3.

I'd like to meet u biggie.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Born2berich:

My oga at the top, you too much. Hope say this wine no go kee me sha? grin

At all bruv.... grin

Infact, I had a bottle yesterday, yes, a bottle. Makes you see interesting perspectives on the markets. Hehehe...

*NecessaryHighness*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
bigass:
Invicta Men's 1427 II Collection Chronograph Black Dial Leather Watch

Aii. thanks dear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
4dchairman:
I believe the word of a man is the rope binding him. Therefore go back to bed jejely, and I will bell you when the result is out.
grin
4dchairman:
I believe the word of a man is the rope binding him. Therefore go back to bed jejely, and I will bell you when the result is out.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
phemmie06:
grin
grin
Okoooo .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by qizick: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
I sold my transcorp 30percent gain at 6.10 im really regretin is it wise to reinvest? I need to load
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Those that sold their Transcorp @5+ because of fear of the Cowboys will be leaking wounds now. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Born2berich:

E bi like say na the same pastor we dey use. The pastor talk say the business were i see one man wer im head dey shine come wear glass say make i dey very kiaful or else dey go use hypertension finish me. Definitely na oando im dey talk about. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
bigass: sorry for this small digression. which of these wrist watches is the finest

I prefer number 3..looks nice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
qizick: I sold my transcorp 30percent gain at 6.10 im really regretin is it wise to reinvest? I need to load
For you to invest you must ask yourself some questions-
1-What is the gestation of your investment.
2-What is the reason for the current bullish run and the sustainability.
3-Are you willing to take losses.
Almost half of my portfolio is invested in Transcorp,I bought withing the range of 3.75-5.90 for the long term,so when the stock was trading @ 5.70 I made losses on some of the stocks,why I cannot make a buy call is that I'm not sure of the sustainabilty of the bull run. If your plan is the long term Transcorp is a good buy anytime, but if the attraction is the current bullish outlook be careful of entering a moving bus.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
4dchairman: Expect the result for OANDO PLC 2013 fy,2014 Q1 AND Q2 Sept. 1, Mr Wale Tinubu replied me via twitter.
passwelle: Its more to do with understanding who the man or men behind the vision is and lastly the business. Which brings us to the definition of the word Cowboy (or men behind the vision). Dexterax defined this best and i paraphrase "they occupy the top echelon of management of flamboyant companies and there is always a disconnect between their words, their actions and press releases. However they always value their own interest over those of the other investors.
As Mr Cameron said: "The trouble with Twitter, the instantness of it - too many twits might make a t wat."

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
fulfillment2020: Those that sold their Transcorp @5+ because of fear of the Cowboys will be leaking wounds now. grin
We that didn't sell also leaked wounds but we are better off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
passwelle:

As Mr Cameron said: "The trouble with Twitter, the instantness of it - too many twits might make a Arrow."
Passwelle, if the result didn't come out today I will conclude the fear of cowboys is the begining of wisdom. These guys didn't know what is at stake.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
qizick: I sold my transcorp 30percent gain at 6.10 im really regretin is it wise to reinvest? I need to load
4dchairman:
For you to invest you must ask yourself some questions-
1-What is the gestation of your investment.
2-What is the reason for the current bullish run and the sustainability.
3-Are you willing to take losses.
In addition to all of the above, read up on Sir Isaac Newton's experience with the South Sea stock. Remember be wary of chasing a moving train, or catching falling knives.
"Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming." - Richard Branson

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
4dchairman:
Passwelle, if the result didn't come out today I will conclude the fear of cowboys is the begining of wisdom. These guys didn't know what is at stake.

oga chairman, this ur statement is fearful o

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
dsonofmaan:

oga chairman, this ur statement is fearful o

grin grin
“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

― Warren Buffett.
There is element of fear in the game ,it is matter of when to be fearful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
"...It will be released IN sept. 1" Please is there any other interpretation of this statement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
@4dchairman forget it. There is no result coming out today from Oando. I monitored the NSE web page and no corporate results were released till 17.15 GMT today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
passwelle: @4dchairman forget it. There is no result coming out today from Oando. I monitored the NSE web page and no corporate results were released till 17.15 GMT today.
GOD dey oooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
4dchairman: "...It will be released IN sept. 1" Please is there any other interpretation of this statement.

Notice that the year behind the "Sept 1" was never stated.

Please read some Sun Tzu or Chinese philosophy. Do so with a bottle of red wine as prescribed by Dexter.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dexterax:

Notice that the year behind the "Sept 1" was never stated.

Please read some Sun Tzu or Chinese philosophy. Do so with a bottle of red wine as prescribed by Dexter.

grin

Don't forget that we have 24 hours in a day!

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (7760) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chipa, BabsO2(m), bubykay01 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.