Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912260 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2014
In other news, Eterna had a good rally yesterday on the back of its unaudited H1 results. The rally may continue still today. While Access did not rally as I hoped it would after the results were announced. @Elai147 correctly predicted this though, must be the 70bn rights coming up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2014
While Transcorp has a bid of 26m units at or >6.43 in the pre-market presently grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2014
passwelle: While Transcorp has a bid of 26m units at or >6.43 in the pre-market presently grin

tnk God ooo. If i didnt enter back to transcorp i wuld hv been cryng by now. i entered back wit d proceeds frm my ccnn. Though am nt as heavy as i was b4 cos i muvd d fmr proceeds to oando.
Oando better dont dissapoint me oooooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2014
passwelle: While Transcorp has a bid of 26m units at or >6.43 in the pre-market presently grin

So na 10% we go take open this one abi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2014
feelamong:
So na 10% we go take open this one abi?

First 5% up from the previous close of 6.43 is 6.75 and then the next 5% from 6.75 will leave it at 7.08. Expect it to touch that level at 10:15 NGN time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2014
mercylicious: @all, I loaded my final batch of oando yesterday at 27.90, dt was arnd 12:30 to 1pm. I just observed dt moost times, price are lowest arnd dt time except for stocks on bid. I log in,go to mkt view, see bids and offer, monitor the most recent bought stocks by the right for a while and see d prices they were bought, once I feel the price has bottomed out, I select the offer with my price, change d units to the units I want and double click too submit.
I learnt this after making a big mistake and buying my ccnn and eterna high. I actually bough at d day's highest price.

Why I loaded the final batch yesterday is dt it has become a trend in oando. They are coming closer to sealing the deal, even if they extend the completion, the price maynot drop to 26 and wen eventually it is sealed, it must pass 35.

Sister mercylicious weldone o...Pls I had to bookmark this your quote for laters - when I come of age; e be like say I don reach.
Abeg the strategy still dey work for you abi you don upgrade? Biko do lemme know make i nor enter gutter. thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2014
ayztech:

Sister mercylicious weldone o...Pls I had to bookmark this your quote for laters - when I come of age; e be like say I don reach.
Abeg the strategy still dey work for you abi you don upgrade? Biko do lemme know make i nor enter gutter. thanks

it works most times . prices drop in the afternoon except the stock is on bid. sumone also observed dt 3rd week of the months are bear periods most times.
we must make it in this mkt ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2014
omaojo1:

First 5% up from the previous close of 6.43 is 6.75 and then the next 5% from 6.75 will leave it at 7.08. Expect it to touch that level at 10:15 NGN time.
As predicted, 4m bids at 7.08 now.

@All keep your eyes on other stocks which may have been beyond the reach of your cutlass as investors exit those to get on the Transcorp train.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by praisestep: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Good morning @all,

Please what is the essence of Meritrade "Market Overview" my system is not displaying anything whenever I click on that icon. Am I the only one experiencing this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by qizick: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2014
ihedioramma: @Myjoy, my sister forget what ever they are telling you about oando or what they are saying about oando only drop news if there is any. focus is four months to go lets get to other good stock's at end we are going to know who body will tell . one love. keep it up and remember not every one here is investor some came to play .

Thanks alot I will be consoled im not to long in d game
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
passwelle:
As predicted, 4m bids at 7.08 now.

@All keep your eyes on other stocks which may have been beyond the reach of your cutlass as investors exit those to get on the Transcorp train.

well it shall happen again soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2014
praisestep: Good morning @all,

Please what is the essence of Meritrade "Market Overview" my system is not displaying anything whenever I click on that icon. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Same thing happens to me. Meritrade please explain the essence of "Market Overview", or is it just there to fill up space?

And Meritrade does not update anymore, till close of day, whats happening na, we want to know whats happening on the floor.
Meritrade, please up your game, before man port to Morgan.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2014
passwelle: Can the mod help clean this page up a bit? We import, buy and sell only monkeys here grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Elai147:

grin grin grin

Yes naa... just ask those that sold their transcorp at 7.08 this morning....cool monkey business!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2014
feelamong:

well it shall happen again soon

wat ? is d price falling already?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Tjohn1:

Same thing happens to me. Meritrade please explain the essence of "Market Overview", or is it just there to fill up space?

And Meritrade does not update anymore, till close of day, whats happening na, we want to know whats happening on the floor.
Meritrade, please up your game, before man port to Morgan.

I have already ported to morgan, meritrade is dulling guys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2014
feelamong:

Yes naa... just ask those that sold their transcorp at 7.08 this morning....cool monkey business!! cheesy

The dumping no get part 2 at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2014
praisestep: Good morning @all,

Market Overview gives you a Live view of what's happening in the market. Meristem's 'market overview' is just like the Live trading section of Morgan iTrade but with different packaging.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2014
mercylicious:

it works most times . prices drop in the afternoon except the stock is on bid. sumone also observed dt 3rd week of the months are bear periods most times.

Up you sista Mercy, up you!

Thanks for reminding me jare #weMakingMoneyThisYear...my 2sis nor dey gree make my profit settle..I make two kobo, dem go clap come open mouth wide like adult crocodile for their share. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Elai147:

The dumping no get part 2 at all. grin

tnks bros for alerting me. am out wit 17 %
will re-enter later.
tnks to morgan itrade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2014
mercylicious:

Sister Mercy, it does most times. A case in point is Transcorp today which I have successfully done a reverse JIJO today grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2014
qizick:

Thanks alot I will be consoled im not to long in d game
Wellcome play well. dont put your money in one stock. dont put all your money in stock so that you can sleep well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2014
mercylicious:

will re-enter later.
tnks to morgan itrade.

Good for you o..i said dat dis month will be a month for serious JIJO..no need for sentiments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2014
Elai147:

Market Overview gives you a Live view of what's happening in the market. Meristem's 'market overview' is just like the Live trading section of Morgan iTrade but with different packaging.

That's what its meant to be, but it doesn't work. I just click and nothing showing, just plain sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2014
mercylicious:
will re-enter later.
tnks to morgan itrade.

Why chicken out so quickly? It may just be a retracement or a sign of a retracement to come in the next few days. But if you don reach your target price, no lele.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ezemarcel(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Any body who is selling transcorp at any thing less than 9 is selling his birth right......it must hit 12 naira next week...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Tjohn1:

That's what its meant to be, but it doesn't work. I just click and nothing showing, just plain sad

Mine is working well. Are you accessing it from a mobile device? I am using safari browser on my iPad and it worked. Maybe you should try another browser.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Ezemarcel: Any body who is selling transcorp at any thing less than 9 is selling his birth right......it must hit 12 naira next week...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2014
mercylicious:

will re-enter later.
tnks to morgan itrade.

Madam I think morgan is a disadvantage to ur personality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shinaboy: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Please what is JIJO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: meholo, Emumakpo, Boshins, progressing(m), Toyrem, uniqueuser(m), mails4funshi(m), Jozoalrealty22(f), 1jboi and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.