Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912577 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mkwayisi: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
mkwayisi:
IMO, the hottest stock for short-term investment is PREMBREW. Since August 8, it has consistently risen from #0.77 to 1.65 (105.19% increase), within just 17 days!! Of course, you should know when the chips are set to come down smiley
Is there anyone who took action in connection with the above quoted post, which was posted exactly a week ago? If someone had, the person would be laughing 32.12% louder today. Still, any takers this week? (Don't forget, however, that the day of calamity is fast approaching.)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
myjoy08:

Don't forget that we have 24 hours in a day!
Dude, seriously? Now this is taking the monkey!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
mkwayisi:
Is there anyone who took action in connection with the above quoted post, which was posted exactly a week ago? If someone had, the person would be laughing 32.12% louder today. Still, any takers this week? (Don't forget, however, that the day of calamity is fast approaching.)
Hommie looking to dump some monkies
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
mkwayisi:
Is there anyone who took action in connection with the above quoted post, which was posted exactly a week ago? I someone had, the person would be laughing 32.12% louder today. Still, any takers this week? (Don't forget, however, that the day of calamity is fast approaching.)
If you havent noticed, there has been > 1m units bid for this everyday of trading since it started its upward movt. The bids are always at the 10% max price (my source is the itrade platform). The problem is the offer! I will be interested in hearing from anyone who has dared, and successfully bought this stock since the 11th of Aug. It trades just enough to move up in price i.e 50,00 units and has done so since the 11th save for one day.
full disclosure: I wont be touching this with a long pole. For me its a joke, just like Unity so I do a daily check on their stats grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
passwelle:
If you havent noticed, there has been > 1m units bid for this everyday of trading since it started its upward movt. The bids are always at the 10% max price (my source is the itrade platform). The problem is the offer! I will be interested in hearing from anyone who has dared, and successfully bought this stock since the 11th of Aug. It trades just enough to move up in price i.e 50,00 units and has done so since the 11th save for one day.
full disclosure: I wont be touching this with a long pole. For me its a joke, just like Unity so I do a daily check on their stats grin

Zombies selling scraps to zombies for 50k per unit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
myjoy08:

Don't forget that we have 24 hours in a day!
24 hours does not apply here except Oando wants to deliberately incur a fine from NSE. The truth is that the result was not released on 1st September as promised. I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE TO SEE A PUBLICATION TOMORROW ALLEGING THAT THE 1ST SEPTEMBER DATE WAS NOT FROM THE SOURCE (WT). Account was hacked...... Getting sick of ALL these. Is it that people don't care?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
passwelle:
Dude, seriously? Now this is taking the monkey!

My oga, under the current state of affairs, men construct things, see things and engage in projections. Sometimes it's best to allow these delusions take their toll.

Once in a while the study of these delusional behaviours can lead to breakthroughs in the fields of psychology and related disciplines.

Emerson wrote that "...we rightly accuse the critic who destroys too many illusions. Society does NOT love it's unmaskers."

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dexterax:

Zombies selling scraps to zombies for 50k per unit.

20% of bullshiiit is still bullshiiit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dexterax:

20% of bullshiiit is still bullshiiit.

Not if you can dump the whole bunch of bullcrap on some gullible few and stroll away with some kool cash
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
4dchairman: "...It will be released IN sept. 1" Please is there any other interpretation of this statement.
yes boss, if the result is not released btw now and 11:59, then this must be put into consideration '' For a thousand years in ur sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night'' Psm 90:4. Which means O boys are using heavenly calendar

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Not if you can dump the whole bunch of bullcrap on some gullible few and stroll away with some kool cash
grin grin

I agree bruv. The concept of trading monkeys.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dexterax:

I agree bruv. The concept of trading monkeys.

grin
bros!! U received my PM??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
olire: bros!! U received my PM??

My apologies bruv. I had problems getting into that mailbox. Kindly use:

info.thedexgroup@gmail.com

No vex bruv.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dexterax:
My oga, under the current state of affairs, men construct things, see things and engage in projections. Sometimes it's best to allow these delusions take their toll.
The bolded text had me laughing so loudly grin. But really @Dexterax you are way too witty!
Its one thing to be emotionally attached to a stock, its another to be deluded. Then its another to propagate the delusions on to others by sprinkling it with some messages of hope. Like someone on SMN captioned it earlier today "Even Oando does not know when its result would be released...." I hope I am not misunderstood though, no company owes us the shareholders to inform us of when exactly to expect results to be released. Neither can anyone hold a twit against a company executive.
The most recent prophecy suggests it will happen on the 1st of Sept still, well for those of us presently in the Eastern hemisphere its the 2nd of Sept already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
passwelle:
The bolded text had me laughing so loudly grin. But really @Dexterax you are way too witty!
Its one thing to be emotionally attached to a stock, its another to be deluded. Then its another to propagate the delusions on to others by sprinkling it with some messages of hope. Like someone on SMN captioned it earlier today "Even Oando does not know when its result would be released...." I hope I am not misunderstood though, no company owes us the shareholders to inform us of when exactly to expect results to be released. Neither can anyone hold a twit against a company executive.
The most recent prophecy suggests it will happen on the 1st of Sept still, well for those of us presently in the Eastern hemisphere its the 2nd of Sept already.

One of the greatest enemy of HOPE pertaining to humanity is too much EXPECTATIONS (especially in a world of stock market. Remember expectations is the root of all headache). Emotional investing or trading can make many people loose money. I think emotional trading/investing is attached to Oando's expectation. The result is a must to be released grin!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Born2berich:

E bi like say na the same pastor we dey use. The pastor talk say the business were i see one man wer im head dey shine come wear glass say make i dey very kiaful or else dey go use hypertension finish me. Definitely na oando im dey talk about. grin

Honestly I was not expecting any results from Oando today, I also do not expect anything fantastic from them soonest either.

I have some units of Oando and will be loading up more if negative sentiments takes over the stock whenever they release a bad result. I learnt a long time ago to ignore all Oando's present shenanigans and focus on their future prospects.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
FranklinRich:

Honestly I was not expecting any results from Oando today, I also do not expect anything fantastic from them soonest either.

I have some units of Oando and will be loading up more if negative sentiments takes over the stock whenever they release a bad result. I learnt a long time ago to ignore all Oando's present shenanigans and focus on their future prospects.

Sir, you have said it all. Even the result (in which negative sentiments is attached) that will be released will not go the way people expect. The best time to load more if proper due diligence is done is now. I guess i had said this sometimes ago during Transcorp recommendation.

Plz not a recommendation to buy or sell as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
taiwolola: Cane Corso Puppies for sale.
Parents were imported
DHLPV vaccine; one shot taken already
9weeks old
Female and Male are still available
N200,000 each. Call 08034331920 if you are interested
200 gini? bros take time, even if you add their mama join, I no go fit pay more than 80k

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
any analyst in the house dat can help us analysis the implication of listing transcorp hotel to the parent transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
mkwayisi:

You will only be laughing if you are able to sell the stock after it has gained.We have seen such bull traps in the market in the past and i cannot be moved by this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
invest in importation business. It's not as capital intensive as you hsve been made to believe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Can the mod help clean this page up a bit? We import, buy and sell only monkeys here grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2014
taiwolola: Cane Corso Puppies for sale.
Parents were imported
DHLPV vaccine; one shot taken already
9weeks old
Female and Male are still available
N200,000 each. Call 08034331920 if you are interested
I am interested, can they guide against death, accident and diseases?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:15am On Sep 02, 2014
qizick: I sold my transcorp 30percent gain at 6.10 im really regretin is it wise to reinvest? I need to load
This is what many people will say about oando one day.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:20am On Sep 02, 2014
ihedioramma: This is what many people will say about oando one day.

Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:22am On Sep 02, 2014
lancee:

Time will tell
YES BROTHER but you no day sleep?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:26am On Sep 02, 2014
ihedioramma: YES BROTHER but you no day sleep?

grin We get holiday here oo, Labour day .. i still dey watch TV with my family
10.26pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:44am On Sep 02, 2014
lancee:

grin We get holiday here oo, Labour day .. i still dey watch TV with my family
10.26pm
OK O.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:52am On Sep 02, 2014
@Myjoy, my sister forget what ever they are telling you about oando or what they are saying about oando only drop news if there is any. focus is four months to go lets get to other good stock's at end we are going to know who body will tell . one love. keep it up and remember not every one here is investor some came to play .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vgirl: 7:18am On Sep 02, 2014
Myjoy, Ihedioramma has said it all. We have detractors here who don't even know what they want αϞ∂ where they are going to. If u are always saying negative things about Oando i will advise U sell up your Oando αϞ∂ move  to other stocks.You are scared of losing your funds remember oando is not for lily liveredinvestors like some of us here. Result or no result free Oando for crying out loud.
ihedioramma: @Myjoy, my sister forget what ever they are telling you about oando or what they are saying about oando only drop news if there is any. focus is four months to go lets get to other good stock's at end we are going to know who body will tell . one love. keep it up and remember not every one here is investor some came to play .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2014
I dont think anyone is a detractor here. As many as are willing to play devils advocate though are welcome. Oando has wonderful prospects, the timing is however a different thing entirely. Our prophet was reliably informed of a date, and nothing came of it. WT replied one of our very own here with a date on Twitter, and nothing has come of it. FO was once like this, but when it found its footing things headed north and consistently so for the company. The stock market is not about getting in at the lowest price of a stock, it is getting in when your upside potential is much greater than your downside. I expect everyone here is a lily livered investor, unless you sit on the board of a company, you ought to be wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ZikkyChops(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.