Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11558165 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (8189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please o, help him ooooo, owo ti fe jona o.......
dinitrogen(II)oxide,you arent serious at all.Haba,i said sth that is serious to me and you put ur comedic gift into it.Yellow!!!.....Rotfl.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Aks: You guys should take it easy with Morgan capital, if you are not satisfied with their service, you can as well do business with other stockbrokers. We want a seamless service but we can all get it all the time because of our environment. Issue can be from Morgan, bank, interswitch or networks generally.

As somebody mentioned b4, whenever you transfer fuund online,make deposit in the bank or want to withdraw from your account, follow up with a phone call/mail them if the fund is not showing in ur account within the hour, that's not too hard a task. This is what i do everytime i make such transaction.

Is it better to remain silent over poor customer service which you pay for? If customers don't complain how do you expect the company to improve on their customers service?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
immanuello: Please mo help me people,the username which is numeric and the password which is alphanumeric given to me log in didnt went through for me.I dont know why?please morgan clients help me out pls cos this is frustrating.

You should contact Morgan and let them know about it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
immanuello: dinitrogen(II)oxide,you arent serious at all.Haba,i said sth that is serious to me and put ur comedic gift into it.Yellow!!!.....Rotfl.

grin grin grin

Boss, we cant kill ourselves na, dont worry, they will resolve the matter. Your hard earned money still dey kampe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Elai147: Yeah,you hv just did the needful.Thank you bnsitl.

You should contact Morgan and let them know about it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
nitrogen:

grin grin grin

Boss, we cant kill ourselves na, dont worry, they will resolve the matter. Your hard earned money still dey kampe.
Yes nah,we cant.....but seriously that single failure is making opportunities byepassing nah....Abi mo no chop frm volatility in d mrkt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Aks: You guys should take it easy with Morgan capital, if you are not satisfied with their service, you can as well do business with other stockbrokers. We want a seamless service but we can all get it all the time because of our environment. Issue can be from Morgan, bank, interswitch or networks generally.

As somebody mentioned b4, whenever you transfer fuund online,make deposit in the bank or want to withdraw from your account, follow up with a phone call/mail them if the fund is not showing in ur account within the hour, that's not too hard a task. This is what i do everytime i make such transaction.

Bros take it easy. Don't get worked up over this complaints except you are a staff of Morgan. Methinks Morgan should look into these issues. It should be part of the online bouquet. How many clients' call can they withstand daily for every deposit or withdrawal? For me,it is a major drawback. Services should be clicks away not calls away. You no dey hear "your call is waiting,pls holdon,abi the number you have called is not available"? You know how frustrating it is making calls in our dear Naija. I can't even imagine myself having to go to the bank to make deposits every now and then. When are we going to appreciate and enjoy "online" anything in this country. For me,it is bliss.
That said, I am willing to be patient with Morgan but not without urging them to do more. I do that to Meristem often. My commendations come with ideas of what more can be done.

So Aks, no be fight. The complaints just happened to come at the same period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Infact, I just made a deposit today, and I have been calling Morgan freeman's number since o, the man no gree pick o, mogbe o!

I for just stick to my old school broker jeje o, there is God!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nothing like establishing personal relationships with your broker whether you dey use agbero broker or Ikoyi broker.

Investment One Financial Services has been a 9 for me on a scale of 10 due to my personal relationships with them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Kotlass, I understand your plight BUT the way it's painted here sometimes makes me wonder if i'M SUPER HUMAN that i don't get all these issues coupled with some of my friends that have account with them. It's well to criticise their service but i think it'll make sense too if we commend them for their excellence service coupled with the peanut charge/commision offered + Online realtime platform

@Elai147 - I am not a staff BUT I am a satisfied customer (Compare to my old stockbrokers). I'll still re-iterate my earlier statement, follow up with mails or call if your transaction stay over an hour without any response to enjoy swift service, It works for me and some of my guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Nitrogen: Haba, it should not be that bad! Morgan Freeman has a few numbers you can reach him on. Did you indicate your name as the remark for your deposit?

@MorganCapital: don Allah take all these comments on and improve on your services esp customer interface issues. na gode.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ all, I just spoke with somebody in Morgan Capital who advised that all issues should be directed to customercare@morgancapitalgroup.com. This is no i called - 013429613 or 08107596134.

He told me specifically that the problem are majorly due to improper narration of the depositor and it'll be suicidal to credit without having the correct detail.

I have tried my best possible, i hope we can move on to other things.

@DEXTERAX - looking @ Wapic side, what do u think. is it good to go?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
passwelle: @Nitrogen: Haba, it should not be that bad! Morgan Freeman has a few numbers you can reach him on. Did you indicate your name as the remark for your deposit?

@MorganCapital: don Allah take all these comments on and improve on your services esp customer interface issues. na gode.

Yes na, I did. I must use Morgan's platform tomorrow o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
nitrogen:

Yes na, I did. I must use Morgan's platform tomorrow o.
Your Ibtc pal didnt deliver as planned bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
jaybee3:
Your Ibtc pal didnt deliver as planned bro

Couldn't do the transaction before the last day or what?

Don't worry, another one will come up soon, I will definitely inform you boss. Meanwhile, I hope no exchange of cash between both parties.......that's the koko.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
nitrogen:

Don't worry, another one will come up soon, I will definitely inform you boss. Meanwhile, I hope no exchange of cash between both parties.......that's the koko.

Hehehe...The Original Ogbeni.

Bolded is familiar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dexterax:

Hehehe...The Original Ogbeni.

Bolded is familiar.

Abi na, to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dexterax: Nothing like establishing personal relationships with your broker whether you dey use agbero broker or Ikoyi broker.

Investment One Financial Services has been a 9 for me on a scale of 10 due to my personal relationships with them.
investmt one's customer service is next to nil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
nitrogen:

Your contact didn't send the account opening info as planned
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
jaybee3:
Your contact didn't send the account opening info as planned

I think it was a bit late, anyway, there are others on the way, I will inform you as they land. No vex bros. I will send a mail to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
nitrogen:

I think it was a bit late, anyway, there are others on the way, I will inform you as they land. No vex bros. I will send a mail to you.
Aii bro
I got ya
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dexterax: Nothing like establishing personal relationships with your broker whether you dey use agbero broker or Ikoyi broker.
immanuello: investmt one's customer service is next to nil.
See the bolded text. In life different strokes apply to different folks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Please can anyone shed some light on whats going on in Access?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Enough Distractions guys....Bear fever....??......Morgan I hail oo,..ke....Meristerm I hail oo..ni..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
cadno: Enough Distractions guys....Bear fever....??......Morgan I hail oo,..ke....Meristerm I hail oo..ni..

bear ke? what i see is bull.
4d,wale no talk again for twitter?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wale na fck up!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
dsonofmaan: Wale na fck up!

grin that guy no get shame and doesn't give a fck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Elai147:

grin that guy no get shame and doesn't give a fck

What do you expect from a scammer before? He doesnt give a fck and he isnt ashamed of his old age.

It is a big shame that he even lied to the only chairman in this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wale Tinubu should be bokoed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (8189) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DOYY(m), godlyguy(m), megawealth01, leparj(m), emmaodet, Princkez, ositadima1(m), emmasoft(m), Xidget, zendi, faoogoke(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.