Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950496 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
nitrogen:
Dangote cement at #20? shocked shocked shocked

My people, this Gee wants to annihilate Mr Dangote and his empire completely o, this is seriously antagonistic!
that was at page 419. no this is antagonisticoco.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oando bull is my adrenaline. Just passing by

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
bigass: Oando bull is my adrenaline. Just passing by

Na your prophesy sure pass for this forum...I believe you.smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Na your prophesy sure pass for this forum...I believe you. smiley
Cos of her big ass? I pity you bros!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
NSE weekly report
http://www.nse.com.ng/market_data-site/other-market-information-site/Week%20Market%20Report/Weekly%20Market%20Report%20for%20the%20Week%20Ended%2012-09-2014.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
nitrogen:
Cos of her big ass? I pity you bros!

grin grin

Nitrogen my guy!

When you're not patronizing Dexter, you always know d right tinz to say. But this time, you're wrong about d big ass o...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
I think am falling in love with Madam B! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Blessed weekend Good Family of Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2014
myjoy08: I think am falling in love with Madam B! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Blessed weekend Good Family of Nairaland!

She shares your sentiments on Oando? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2014
I have been very passive here because of misadventures of wale tinubu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2014
myjoy08: I think am falling in love with Madam B! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Blessed weekend Good Family of Nairaland!
Hmm. I no blame you my guy. Woe unto man; especially when big asĀ” is involved.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nexth11: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2014
bigass: I have been very passive here because of misadventures of wale tinubu

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2014
I'm begining to understand myjoy08's believe in oando, and I now see some sense in the believe that they may post a very impressive result(whenever they decide to) and even pay dividends. I just did a personal analysis of the whole COP deal, and my conclusion is that the whole sum spent in the purchase would not reflect in the profit and loss analysis. They may only appear in the liabilities column, and almost every company on the exchange do have liabilities(large or small). For instance, the sum borrowed from several financial institutions by FO and Transcorp to finance their power sector acquisitions did not reflect as losses in their results. Although there are outstanding payments to be made on the COP deal, the proceeds of the acquired company's buisness may just be used to defray the outstanding sum while that of the rights issue would go to the settlement of liabilities to financial institutions. I also think that the delays in releasing the result and the whole hide and seek game are justa n attemt at making investors to sell in frustration, while WT and friends mop up and accumulate more shares. Just an opinion(I might be wrong).

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Mpeace: I'm begining to understand myjoy08's believe in oando, and I now see some sense in the believe that they may post a very impressive result(whenever they decide to) and even pay dividends. I just did a personal analysis of the whole COP deal, and my conclusion is that the whole sum spent in the purchase would not reflect in the profit and loss analysis. They may only appear in the liabilities column, and almost every company on the exchange do have liabilities(large or small). For instance, the sum borrowed from several financial institutions by FO and Transcorp to finance their power sector acquisitions did not reflect as losses in their results. Although there are outstanding payments to be made on the COP deal, the proceeds of the acquired company's buisness may just be used to defray the outstanding sum while that of the rights issue would go to the settlement of liabilities to financial institutions. I also think that the delays in releasing the result and the whole hide and seek game are justa n attemt at making investors to sell in frustration, while WT and friends mop up and accumulate more shares. Just an opinion(I might be wrong).

This post only shows how ignorant you are when it comes to understanding the basics of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement. Keep living in fantasy island.

Oma ya e lenu.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2014
@ Mpeace
passwelle: Oando, surprising everyone except the Cowboys since 2012! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2014
omaojo1:

This post only shows how ignorant you are when it comes to understanding the basics of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement. Keep living in fantasy island.

Oma ya e lenu.
I'll just reserve my comment, as only time(and WT) will tell. It will look like magic to many.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2014
passwelle: @ Mpeace
no worry, I go quote you very soon on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Trust lagos girl's? that one na deer stock or bank phb .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2014
Has anybody ever seen a fantastic result that was delayed? It is rare

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Agbalowomeri: Has anybody ever seen a fantastic result that was delayed? It is rare
First bank,dangote e.tc, U no get share for oando why u day ask for result. leave oando for me and myjoy08 e.t.c lovers of oando.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2014
There is a semblance of Divine alchemy going on in the Nigerian Financial Sector.
Isaiah 60:17= For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver; and for wood brass, and for stone iron..Simply put, I will replace your wood with gold, and your stone with silver OR I will turn your wood to gold, and your stone to silver.
Now please come back to Earth, and to the Nigerian Financial Sector. A moribund Insurance Co buys a Junk Bank. The Junk Bank is transformed into a Regional Bank, and Regional Bank now buys a National Bank, albeit rescued.
My thought is that even if this insurance co, the regional bank, or both are fronting for a ghost investor somewhere in the shadows, and most probably in high places, there is no way the whole involvement will not rub off positively on the quoted insurance co which mr market had for long benched in the car park.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mpeace: I'm begining to understand myjoy08's believe in oando, and I now see some sense in the believe that they may post a very impressive result(whenever they decide to) and even pay dividends. I just did a personal analysis of the whole COP deal, and my conclusion is that the whole sum spent in the purchase would not reflect in the profit and loss analysis. They may only appear in the liabilities column, and almost every company on the exchange do have liabilities(large or small). For instance, the sum borrowed from several financial institutions by FO and Transcorp to finance their power sector acquisitions did not reflect as losses in their results. Although there are outstanding payments to be made on the COP deal, the proceeds of the acquired company's buisness may just be used to defray the outstanding sum while that of the rights issue would go to the settlement of liabilities to financial institutions. I also think that the delays in releasing the result and the whole hide and seek game are justa n attemt at making investors to sell in frustration, while WT and friends mop up and accumulate more shares. Just an opinion(I might be wrong).
Take a look at Transcorp's 2013 result, you will find that the sum borrowed and spent on acquisitions and other projects did not reflect in the profit and loss section(result at a glance on pg 5) but were mentioned in pg44 (2.16) as "capitalised".http://transcorpnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Transcorp-PLC-2013-Annual-Report.pdf.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mpeace: no worry, I go quote you very soon on this topic.
Sir, for your sake and the sake of everyone else here with positions in Oxygen, I hope I am proven wrong. Since the 1st of sept when I exited Oxygen, I know the ROI the funds I tied down in it have yielded. It has been a falling knife since then. This must be due to the rate of mopping up of the stock by you know who wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
passwelle:
Sir, for your sake and the sake of everyone else here with positions in Oxygen, I hope I am proven wrong. Since the 1st of sept when I exited Oxygen, I know the ROI the funds I tied down in it have yielded. It has been a falling knife since then. This must be due to the rate of mopping up of the stock by you know who wink

haha, kindly intimate ur bnsitl with the investments u did wit d money.
I no dey use ear hear investment n roi these days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
mercylicious:

haha, kindly intimate ur bnsitl with the investments u did wit d money.
I no dey use ear hear investment n roi these days.

Access Bank JIJO.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
zendi: There is a semblance of Divine alchemy going on in the Nigerian Financial Sector.
Isaiah 60:17= For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver; and for wood brass, and for stone iron..Simply put, I will replace your wood with gold, and your stone with silver OR I will turn your wood to gold, and your stone to silver.
Now please come back to Earth, and to the Nigerian Financial Sector. A moribund Insurance Co buys a Junk Bank. The Junk Bank is transformed into a Regional Bank, and Regional Bank now buys a National Bank, albeit rescued.
My thought is that even if this insurance co, the regional bank, or both are fronting for a ghost investor somewhere in the shadows, and most probably in high places, there is no way the whole involvement will not rub off positively on the quoted insurance co which mr market had for long benched in the car park.

guy, i jumped into d insurance coy yesterday. Am not monkey hunting ,so please dont jump in wit me.

Na news dey rule d mkt. i no go shake if i lose money wey i take do this speculation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dexterax: Access Bank JIJO. grin
Spot on. wink plus interim div.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
mercylicious: guy, i jumped into d insurance coy yesterday. Am not monkey hunting ,so please dont jump in wit me.
Na news dey rule d mkt. i no go shake if i lose money wey i take do this speculation.
True that. Meanwhile, anyone know the percentage of HISL owned by the insurance coy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
mercylicious:

guy, i jumped into d insurance coy yesterday. Am not monkey hunting ,so please dont jump in wit me.

Which insurance company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please masters which insuranc coy are u referin to here?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigass:

Which insurance company

IEI-INTENEGINS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
myjoy08:

IEI-INTENEGINS
Sum peeps say dey dont own Heritage Bank and dt it doesnt reflect in their books
Do ur DD.
@ B2br and all, what do u think of is ownership? sum say they own it 80 percent while others say they dont have the muscle to own Heritage.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Jumpologists, make una no use head carry cobwebs o

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cation(m), Salvationone, megawealth01, BabsO2(m), me3000(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.