Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10892669 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:36pm On May 01, 2013
This board of FBNH refused to propose dividend. Haa ba, the mighty Elephant don dissapoint.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2013
sellydion: This board of FBNH refused to propose dividend. Haa ba, the mighty Elephant don dissapoint.
Even after their Profit after tax increased by 306% y-o-y to N75.7 billion from N18.6 billion.

It just does not add up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2013
It has been said beafore that there would not be any positive suprise as regards first bank results but i could discovered that many people over expected outstanding results. I emphasised that the time of mr dividend and bonus of first bank is not yet back,may be your prayer will make it nearer.someone suggests that stockbull may be a speculator as he said that wise investors do not invest all the time and that they do relax. If you dont know how to relax in stock investing,you always have an outstanding period of disappointment.be careful when companies are releasing their results. Some bought some stocks that in the past two month or more with the hope of buying at the right support level in which the market has generated another support level for those stocks.if you buy stock worth ten million naira at five naira and the stock create another support of four naira, then you will value patience and understand the concept of support and resistant level.NO ONE ENTER INTO STOCK AT A WRONG TIME BUT THE GAINS THAT WILL BE MADE AT A TIME WILL NOT BE THE SAME IN THE STOCK PORTFOLIO OF DIFFERENT INVESTORS OF THE STOCK.EVEN AS A VALUE INVESTOR, YOU STILL HAVE TO SPECULATE AS EVERY MAN LIKES FREE MONEY.why wont i wait till tomorrow if i may be given free money tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2013
stockbull: It has been said beafore that there would not be any positive suprise as regards first bank results but i could discovered that many people over expected outstanding results. I emphasised that the time of mr dividend and bonus of first bank is not yet back,may be your prayer will make it nearer.someone suggests that stockbull may be a speculator as he said that wise investors do not invest all the time and that they do relax. If you dont know how to relax in stock investing,you always have an outstanding period of disappointment.be careful when companies are releasing their results. Some bought some stocks that in the past two month or more with the hope of buying at the right support level in which the market has generated another support level for those stocks.if you buy stock worth ten million naira at five naira and the stock create another support of four naira, then you will value patience and understand the concept of support and resistant level.NO ONE ENTER INTO STOCK AT A WRONG TIME BUT THE GAINS THAT WILL BE MADE AT A TIME WILL NOT BE THE SAME IN THE STOCK PORTFOLIO OF DIFFERENT INVESTORS OF THE STOCK.EVEN AS A VALUE INVESTOR, YOU STILL HAVE TO SPECULATE AS EVERY MAN LIKES FREE MONEY.why wont i wait till tomorrow if i may be given free money tomorrow
My Oga, I thank you SMNly for this post. Most importantly on the "FREE MONEY" sentences. Though Oga Jamace and B2bR no like my proposed entry prices on the stocks am targeting, but am ready to wait, relax, while downing Castle milk stout at room 419 in iKODa sorry ikeja hotel till they all arrive my various car parks.
Happy Labour Day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 01, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Nigerian Stock Exchange:

First bank audited 2012 result.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/FIRST%20BANK%20HOLDCO%202012%20AUDITED.pdf

where valacious dey cheesy

E bi like say the elephant don dey get k-leg
My oga I jus dey one corner dey look d big for nothing elephant. Was heavily pregnant with first bank and they have just delivered imbeciles. Too much grammar for their result self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 8:19am On May 02, 2013
Goodmorning investors, For those that have seen the first bank result, is their any dividend? Cos moi can't waste my mb downloading d pdf file since you guys are already complaining about the result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:22am On May 02, 2013
FBNH THANK'S, WERE ARE YOU GOYING FROM HERE? #8 OR #11 ? . I THINK I TOLD YOU PEOPLE TO LIVE FBNH, TODAY YOU SE NOW. IF YOU DO ANY HOW YOU WILL JUST SE ANY HOW PLS UBA FOLLOW.@STOCKBULL,BORN 2BE RICH,9FREE AND TO YOU MY BROTHER'S, WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF NEM?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 10:48am On May 02, 2013
FBNH THANK'S, WERE ARE YOU GOYING FROM HERE? #8 OR #11 ? . I THINK I TOLD YOU PEOPLE TO LIVE FBNH, TODAY YOU SE NOW. IF YOU DO ANY HOW YOU WILL JUST SE ANY HOW PLS UBA FOLLOW.@STOCKBULL,BORN 2BE RICH,9FREE AND TO YOU MY BROTHER'S, WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF NEM?

O boy, am sure you know more than you are asking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:12am On May 02, 2013
Born 2be Rich: Corporate Actions for CAP plc:

Proposed Dividend Final: N0.70k per share
Proposed Bonus: 1 for 4
Qualification Date: Nil
Closure Date: 30April 2013 to 6 May 2013
AGM Date: 30th May, 2013
Payment Date: 31st May, 2013
AGM Venue: Golden Tulnip, Festac lagos

Nice one. Dt shld be why d result jumped by 10% yesterday. See free money.

What is nse(dc) doing about d charges and various taxes in buying and selling of shares? I tot they had plan to reduce it but till now, no show. Adding min 4% to ur entry price no be beans. U neva even talk of profit.

As for fbn, I heard they propose a div of 1naira after release of 1st quarter result. Plz u guys shld confirm d rumour b4 u sell( if u want to sell)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2013
mercylicious:

What is nse(dc) doing about d charges and various taxes in buying and selling of shares? I tot they had plan to reduce it but till now, no show. Adding min 4% to ur entry price no be beans. U neva even talk of profit.

As for fbn, I heard they propose a div of 1naira after release of 1st quarter result. Plz u guys shld confirm d rumour b4 u sell( if u want to sell)
Madam mercy, Abeg forget FBNH for now. Why must shareholders wait till after audit of 2013 Q1 result before being paid a paltry dividend of N1. Why didn't. the management postpone their profits sharing till after Q1 audited result.
Infact they should pay my dividend based on their core banking result and not share the loot with their subsidiaries.
Now na wetin I wan tell my Landlord?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:35pm On May 02, 2013
jposuagwu: FBNH THANK'S, WERE ARE YOU GOYING FROM HERE? #8 OR #11 ? . I THINK I TOLD YOU PEOPLE TO LIVE FBNH, TODAY YOU SE NOW. IF YOU DO ANY HOW YOU WILL JUST SE ANY HOW PLS UBA FOLLOW.@STOCKBULL,BORN 2BE RICH,9FREE AND TO YOU MY BROTHER'S, WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF NEM?

O boy, am sure you know more than you are asking.
WHY DO YOU SAY SO? PLS I DO NOT TEACH ME ON THE BUSINESS OF NEM?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:40pm On May 02, 2013
mercylicious:

WERE DO YOU GET THE NEWS FROM?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2013
ihedioramma: FBNH THANK'S, WERE ARE YOU GOYING FROM HERE? #8 OR #11 ? . I THINK I TOLD YOU PEOPLE TO LIVE FBNH, TODAY YOU SE NOW. IF YOU DO ANY HOW YOU WILL JUST SE ANY HOW PLS UBA FOLLOW.@STOCKBULL,BORN 2BE RICH,9FREE AND TO YOU MY BROTHER'S, WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF NEM?
let's embrace each other.i believe experience play one of the major roles.i think we've spoken on the business of nem. They're into insurance.life,car,property and oil insurance in shorts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:12pm On May 02, 2013
stockbull: let's embrace each other.i believe experience play one of the major roles.i think we've spoken on the business of nem. They're into insurance.life,car,property and oil insurance in shorts
thank's my master, pls what is the price of nem befor it come back?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 02, 2013
Fbn 1st quarter result is out. They made abt 25B pbt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seun(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2013
mercylicious: Fbn 1st quarter result is out. They made abt 25B pbt.
Thanks. Do you feel that is good - or bad?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2013
Seun: Thanks. Do you feel that is good - or bad?

Its good. 22% improvement. Good revenue increase as well. Non performing loans are low. All in all, looks healthy going forward. Hence the positive response today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2013
@valacious

no be small thing o, they are just big in mouth.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2013
the market seems to reverse after about sixty percent of healthy and most expected companies have released their results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 02, 2013
i think someone should just categorically tell us if first bank is paying N1 dividend or not
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 02, 2013
Presco release 1st quater result,they recorded loss in revenue.
Uacn pays dividend of 1.60k
A lot of results were published today sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:09pm On May 02, 2013
valacious: i think someone should just categorically tell us if first bank is paying N1 dividend or not

Yes o, First Bank will be paying N1 dividend and payment date is 03-06-2013.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2013
Elai147:

fair but good dividend.
What a language
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:40pm On May 02, 2013
mercylicious: Presco release 1st quater result,they recorded loss in revenue.
Uacn pays dividend of 1.60k
A lot of results were published today sha
PRESCO WELLCOME BACK AND UACN TALK TIME 000
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:56am On May 03, 2013
Elai147:

WERE did you get the news from? or you hope they will pay?@stockbull,born 2be rich,9free e.t.c is this true?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:37pm On May 03, 2013
ihedioramma: WERE did you get the news from? or you hope they will pay?@stockbull,born 2be rich,9free e.t.c is this true?

Check Cash Craft. They have uploaded more companies and their dividend/bonus payout. First Bank is among the newly uploaded ones.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:14pm On May 03, 2013
Elai147:

Check Cash Craft. They have uploaded more companies and their dividend/bonus payout. First Bank is among the newly uploaded ones.
HOW DO I GET IT ON THERE WEBSITE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2013
ihedioramma: WERE did you get the news from? or you hope they will pay?@stockbull,born 2be rich,9free e.t.c is this true?
confirmed
Final dividend of 1.00 closing of registrar book on 13/05/2013 and payment on 03/06/2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:20pm On May 03, 2013
ihedioramma: HOW DO I GET IT ON THERE WEBSITE?

Their website is www.cashcraft.com but you can follow the link below and it will take you directly to the Dividend/Bonus/YearEnd of the companies and then select year 2013 to display result.

http://www.cashcraft.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=125%EF%BB%BF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2013
NASCON Corporate Action for 2012 audited

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_News...S_MAY_2013.pdf

CORPORATE ACTIONS
Proposed Dividend: 90kobo per share
Proposed Bonus: Nil
Qualification Date: 28th May 2013
Closure Date: 29th May 2013
AGM Date: 6th June 2013
Payment Date: 12th June 2013
AGM Venue: Civic Centre, Lagos at 12 .00 noon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:38pm On May 03, 2013
Elai147:

Their website is www.cashcraft.com but you can follow the link below and it will take you directly to the Dividend/Bonus/YearEnd of the companies and then select year 2013 to display result.

http://www.cashcraft.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=125%EF%BB%BF
THANK'S SO MUCH THAT IS WHY YOU ARE MY BROTHER I GOT IT THERE. BOUT FBN PAY O #1, I THINK THAT HOLDING CO, FBNH TALK THEM MONEY TO GET THERE . BOUT I HOPE THEY PAY #5 AND 1 FOR 1 IN 2013 END

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olujaidi, ositadima1(m), 222Martins(m), Zagee and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.