Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,871 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11573309 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (8198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Mercilious na woman o.. lipsrsealed
Na wa oo for all this faceless forums, I been dey think sey she be "he"
#hiding behind door
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Mercilious na woman o.. lipsrsealed
So sorry, madam. I, didn't know. By the way, I hope my response didn't cause offence to madam or any other person, because on reading it again, I was feeling it was a bit harsh. I didn't intend to be harsh oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
foandt: Hi all, pls be informed that sec has adviced all investors to forward their bank account details to the registrars and their stockbroker on or b4 June 3rd 2013

Please does anyone know why? Is it for the purpose of E-dividends. Why the deadline of June 03 2013.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Hello everyone.
Please kindly advise if the following stocks are good to buy now: PRESCO, OANDO, UBA and CONOIL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2013
Elai147: Hello everyone.
Please kindly advise if the following stocks are good to buy now: PRESCO, OANDO, UBA and CONOIL.
IF I WERE YOU I WILL JUST KEEP MY MONEY FOR NOW AND LOOK WHAT IS HAPPING NOW. THE WAY I SE IT IS LIKE UBA IS GOYING DOWN TO #3 AND SOME ONE POST HERE THAT HE SE OANDO GOYING DOWN TO #5. SO IS YOUR MONEY AM NOT TELLING YOU NOT TO INVEST NOW PLAY WELL THAT IS OWN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2013
ihedioramma: IF I WERE YOU I WILL JUST KEEP MY MONEY FOR NOW AND LOOK WHAT IS HAPPING NOW. THE WAY I SE IT IS LIKE UBA IS GOYING DOWN TO #3 AND SOME ONE POST HERE THAT HE SE OANDO GOYING DOWN TO #5. SO IS YOUR MONEY AM NOT TELLING YOU NOT TO INVEST NOW PLAY WELL THAT IS OWN.
Pls let's stop spreading wrong info. How can a stock that will pay dividend above , N0.60k(UBA) and Oando(above N1) fall below N3 and get to N5, haba! I see uba hovering around N9 for the rest of the year, Oando might get to N12, but never below that. Besides when is Oando releasing results and crediting d rights issue.?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2013
Thank you very much guys for your contributions. I am still speculating though and will make a move at my entry point. What about Presco? I don't see it going down any time soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2013
chillykelly86:
So sorry, madam. I, didn't know. By the way, I hope my response didn't cause offence to madam or any other person, because on reading it again, I was feeling it was a bit harsh. I didn't intend to be harsh oo

Bros relax, @mercilious na iron lady...Nothing dey shake am...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2013
Nigeria stock Exchange:

Market watch-

1. SEC Suspends Aims Asset Management Ltd for Capital Market Defalcation

2. SEC Suspends Vision Trust & Investment Limited for unauthorized sale of Investor’s Shares

3. Sec Gives Investors June 3 Deadline To Submit Bank Details

4. NSE Lists 800m Shares of Livestock Feeds

Source: proshareng.com and http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nse-lists-800m-shares-of-livestock-feeds/146213/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heanry(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2013
BTR, please what is the implication of the 800m units of livestock feed added to the floor. I mean the effect on the price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Heanry :
BTR, please what is the implication of the 800m units of livestock feed added to the floor. I mean the effect on the price.

Right now, listing of 800m units of livestock feed plc will lead to an initial drop in price but increased liquidity...However, stocks on the stock exchange are currently on a decline so i advise you maintain a cautious trading posture...

Note; livestock is a good buy and i see the price going higher soon after their successful meger with UACN plc but remember to do your home work on it first...

BTW, make una take am easy with the abreviation of my name o...very soon una go call me BRT now... angry grin

B2BR is accepted for now if you dont want to mention the name in full although i love the name to be called in full.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
9free:
What is holding FCMB results?

Corporate Action:

Dividend - Nil
Bonus - 1 for 25
Closure Date: June 5, 2013 - June 7, 2013
AGM Date: June 19, 2013.

Soucre: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_News...APRIL_2013.pdf

Currently FCMB is taking a big hit at the moment as investors are not pleased with the coporate action
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Corporate Action:

Dividend - Nil
Bonus - 1 for 25
Closure Date: June 5, 2013 - June 7, 2013
AGM Date: June 19, 2013.

Soucre: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_News...APRIL_2013.pdf

Currently FCMB is taking a big hit at the moment as investors are not pleased with the coporate action

Damn!!!
Not impressive at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heanry(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Right now, listing of 800m units of livestock feed plc will lead to an initial drop in price but increased liquidity...However, stocks on the stock exchange are currently on a decline so i advise you maintain a cautious trading posture...

Note; livestock is a good buy and i see the price going higher soon after their successful meger with UACN plc but remember to do your home work on it first...

BTW, make una take am easy with the abreviation of my name o...very soon una go call me BRT now... angry grin

B2BR is accepted for now if you dont want to mention the name in full although i love the name to be called in full.. cheesy

Bros abeg no vex. Next time i will spell it well. Thx for the insight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
At the beginning of this thread, oga stockbull promised to be sending regular buy/sell alerts, that has stopped for some time, cos that what was attracted me to this thread. Oga stockbull pls resume your weekly stock picks o...by the way lol@B2BR, BRT. Bad result from fcmb, pray first bank releases theirs today o...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
valacious: At the beginning of this thread, oga stockbull promised to be sending regular buy/sell alerts, that has stopped for some time, cos that what was attracted me to this thread. Oga stockbull pls resume your weekly stock picks o...by the way lol@B2BR, BRT. Bad result from fcmb, pray first bank releases theirs today o...

You dey here dey crack joke about me abi, take time before i go invoke thunder to change first bank result to tank o... grin

BTW, give stockbull some time abi u don forget say a new baby was born into his family...shuo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Heanry :
Bros abeg no vex. Next time i will spell it well. Thx for the insight.

@Heanry, read this: http://proshareng.com/news/19825/LIVESTOCK-declares-N338m-PAT--in-Q1-13-resultSPN252k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

You dey here dey crack joke about me abi, take time before i go invoke thunder to change first bank result to tank o... grin

BTW, give stockbull some time abi u don forget say a new baby was born into his family...shuo
never seen any reason not to harness potentialities and potentials.back to business since

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
valacious: At the beginning of this thread, oga stockbull promised to be sending regular buy/sell alerts, that has stopped for some time, cos that what was attracted me to this thread. Oga stockbull pls resume your weekly stock picks o...by the way lol@B2BR, BRT. Bad result from fcmb, pray first bank releases theirs today o...
the project to make stock investing more easy and profitable is an obsession. We will not relent. Your post mark a memory and i feel so sad.the fact is that a foul language was used to quote my post and it lessen the urge to continue the unending assignment. I was on a tour and so much busy that i can not even check stock price daily.weekly analysis would be made for the next three weeks before am fully back to the market. I love this family of stock investors and will jointy pull the market towards our collective wish.thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
stockbull:
the project to make stock investing more easy and profitable is an obsession. We will not relent. Your post mark a memory and i feel so sad.the fact is that a foul language was used to quote my post and it lessen the urge to continue the unending assignment. I was on a tour and so much busy that i can not even check stock price daily.weekly analysis would be made for the next three weeks before am fully back to the market. I love this family of stock investors and will jointy pull the market towards our collective wish.thank you
My oga abeg o, no touch my firstbank result. Am heavily pregnant with firstbank twins o. @stockbull, listening to what everyone says about u on this faceless forum is meaningless, pls forget d past. We miss ur stock picks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
valacious:
Pls let's stop spreading wrong info. How can a stock that will pay dividend above , N0.60k(UBA) and Oando(above N1) fall below N3 and get to N5, haba! I see uba hovering around N9 for the rest of the year, Oando might get to N12, but never below that. Besides when is Oando releasing results and crediting d rights issue.?
THIS TWO STOCKS ARE GOOD STOCK , WHAT AM SAYING IS THE PRICE AND FOR HIM TO PLAY WELL IN OTHER TO MAKE PROFIT. LET ME ASK U Y HAV'T DAY PAY DVD&BONUS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
before i go invoke thunder to change first bank result to tank o... grin

BTW, give stockbull some time abi u don forget say a new baby was born into his family...shuo[/quote] grin grin MY BROTHER HAPPY NEW WEEK, PLS TELL THIS UR DIVIDEND&BONUS FRIENDS MAKE DEY NO DEY LOOK FIRST BANK AND UBA SO THAT DEY CAN PAY UP TO #3 &#2 grin AND 1 4 1 & 1 4 2 BONUS MAKE THEY JUST FORGET THEM FOR NOW grin BECOS IF THEM DO ANY HOW THEY WILL JUST PAY ANY HOW AND ASK U HOW MUCH GTB&ACCESS PAY IF ANY OF THEM PAY BONUS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
HELLO@ STOCKBULL&BORN 2BE RICH, PLS THAT IS PLAY WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU. BOUT I LIKE WHAT YOU DID ANY WRONG PLAY YOU STOP IT . PLS DONT FELLOW THEM PLAY WITH THE STOCKS TO BUY OR SELL BECOS MANY OF US HERE ARE FOR BUSINESS AND NOT PLAY PLS KEEP IT UP, NOT ALL OF THEM HERE ARE INVESTORS . PLS WHAT STOCK ARE U LOOKING AT NOW AND AT WHAT PRICE DO U WANT TO BUY IT? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
chillykelly86:

@Jamace, chillykelly and all,
The house was too quiet and I needed to bring it back to status quo with Jamace keep on investing.
No offence meant. No one pushed me into buying any stock. I made my choice based on conviction, thinking the market is back as proshare said. They even forcast dt by 2014, the mkt will recover fully and have indices as pre meltdown. I just entered at d wrong time and lost half of my earnings.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ezehisaac(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2013
Elai147: Hello everyone.

look before you leap bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2013
mercylicious:

The house was too quiet and I needed to bring it back to status quo with Jamace keep on investing.
No offence meant. No one pushed me into buying any stock. I made my choice based on conviction, thinking the market is back as proshare said. They even forcast dt by 2014, the mkt will recover fully and have indices as pre meltdown. I just entered at d wrong time and lost half of my earnings.

At what point do you record a loss? Until you sell. If you have couple your picks with fundamental and your buys still sustain and look beyond current market behaviours. I will advice you to hold your position firm. That is why I do not borrow to invest, borrowers may begin to panic now of course interest is running!!!. The market can always stay irrational as we have the case of sterling bank. If you can wait I do not see good stocks staying forever at this current market prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2013
mercylicious:

Yeah, I like your spirit and it is very good for any investor to have that. grin Keep it up.

Remember that during the BEAR ERA, Stockbroking houses/brokers were a ghost of themselves so let them celebrate this FRESH AIR. grin But most importantly, Know it now that the market will continue to stagger up, stagger down and sometimes flat, all through this BULLISH ERA until the CYCLE is completed.

"keep on investing" (I mean it grin) so that you can reap when the time for harvesting comes. There is money to be made in this bizness. Remember that, "No sowing, no reaping".

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
Wise stock investors in all over the world do not invest every time all through the year.there's time to relax and this may be one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
I've said it repeatedly that the market will be responsive to results and dividend payouts as the companies were compelled to release their results.the fact with results is that investors tend to justify the market price with the dividend forgetting that the prices rose marginally within the last one year compared to earlier years. Only old investors can appreciate those results as their stock prices have risen.that is seriously affecting the market but justifying the dividend with the price as at last one year,you will realise the companies have tried.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (8198) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: unite4real, chillykelly86(m), Prolificlife, coinbrood, BabsO2(m), Sexybeautiful(f), Hedgefunds and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.