Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10832391 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Stocks with moderate results and dividend may still suffer retracement as investors would try to dump those shares after getting their dividend. My advice is that, if you'll have to stay in the market, do so with a company that has released result and or payed dividend so as to get the real support point for the medium term
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
stockbull: Wise stock investors in all over the world do not invest every time all through the year.there's time to relax and this may be one.

Stockbull you seem to be a speculator more than an investor!

Why would you ask anyone not to invest at this time? This is the time to sow the seeds...time to buy good value stocks! You don wat people to go and start chasing these good stocks when the Bulls appear! do you?

This is the time to look around and start picking up good bargains in the market!

I have started shopping my favorite stocks once again and by the time the Bulls surface I will be selling to some .....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
As per my humble self and style of investment, I have bought shares of my choice and I'm waiting in the bus. Whether the shares go up or down, I'm not perturbed. I will only bailout if my target is met or the BULL ERA is near FULL CYCLE.

Investment is investment. You must plan your investment and invest as per your plan.

Keep on investing, anyway. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
First Bank result is out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
Shebi una hammer diamond bank for no dividend. The elephant nko
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
shigidi: Shebi una hammer diamond bank for no dividend. The elephant nko

No worry we go still hammer them when time reach!

Meanwhile what they said is that they proposed to pay a dividend of N1 subject to a satisfactory audit of the Company’s 2013 interim results for the 4-month period ending April 2013.

So na to pray say the Audit of the Q1 result end up satisfactorily! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
feelamong:

Meanwhile what they said is that they proposed to pay a dividend of N1 subject to a satisfactory audit of the Company’s 2013 interim results for the 4-month period ending April 2013.

Which is basically a 15 month period for 5% dividend. When zenith declared at roughly 7%. Looks like the price for FBN has already been factored in. No further appreciation expected
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
feelamong:

But was d released result ok? Every other reason why dem no pay div na turenchi.
It seems coys dt are delaying results didn't do well and are waiting for 1st quater to cover up, so dt after releasing bad last year result, they will follow up wit 1st quater showing there is hope. Nascon, abeg no get bad result ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
First bank has really disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
saibuhari: First Bank result is out.

Nigerian Stock Exchange:

First bank audited 2012 result.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/FIRST%20BANK%20HOLDCO%202012%20AUDITED.pdf

where valacious dey cheesy

E bi like say the elephant don dey get k-leg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Nigerian Stock Exchange:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/FIRST%20BANK%20HOLDCO%202012%20AUDITED.pdf

But why? 1Bank........1Bank! But why?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ehmmmm......Oga B2bR, abeg buzz me when any or all of the following happens; 1Bank @ N12, Diamond @ N4, UBA @ N4, Presco @ N16, Dangsuger @ N3.5, Nascon @ N4, NEM and Transcorp @ N0.50k, Sterling @ N1,ETI @ N12
Abeg no forget ooooo......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
First bank don fall my hand o...whyyy, What will now be d suport level price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
valacious: First bank don fall my hand o...whyyy, What will now be d suport level price?
As usual, N12.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
9free: Ehmmmm......Oga B2bR, abeg buzz me when any or all of the following happens; 1Bank @ N12, Diamond @ N4, UBA @ N4, Presco @ N16, Dangsuger @ N3.5, Nascon @ N4, NEM and Transcorp @ N0.50k, Sterling @ N1,ETI @ N12

Good luck on this!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
FBNH.....na wa!!! Oya crash make I enter joor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Nigerian Stock Exchange:

Oga mi! I beg no kill me with laugh oo. How e wan take carry im weight if e don get k-leg?
Me I go pause 4 buying, dis bearish sentiment may be pointing to a looming "ACROSS-BOARD" price correction or something worse(everyone should be watchful). Don't quote me sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
I offloaded few thousands of FBNH shares in February, due to pressing need. Eversince, I'd been trying to buy back to get huge dividend... I was even going to ask my broker to sell some GTBank units and buy me Elephant: I just thank God say I no place the order... Hahaha, e tire me for firstbank oo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Nigerian Stock Exchange:

Oga mi! I beg no kill me with laugh oo. How e wan take carry im weight if e don get k-leg?
Me I go pause 4 buying, dis bearish sentiment may be pointing to a looming "ACROSS-BOARD" price correction or something worse(everyone should be watchful). Don't quote me sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:19am On May 01, 2013
9free:
As usual, N12.00
$

Hahaha u wicked o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2013
9free: Ehmmmm......Oga B2bR, abeg buzz me when any or all of the following happens; 1Bank @ N12, Diamond @ N4, UBA @ N4, Presco @ N16, Dangsuger @ N3.5, Nascon @ N4, NEM and Transcorp @ N0.50k, Sterling @ N1,ETI @ N12

Oga mi na wah for you o....thank God say you no be oscar or else you for pray make Nestle fall reach N20... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:28am On May 01, 2013
chillykelly86:

Bros for the bolded me i don buy some more units again of aiico yesterday sef cheesy...This is the time to buy....Please does anyone know when NEM and Aiico go release result oga 9free where you dey make you help with this question abeg...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:39am On May 01, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Bros for the bolded me i don buy some more units again of aiico yesterday sef cheesy...This is the time to buy....Please does anyone know when NEM and Aiico go release result oga 9free where you dey make you help with this question abeg...
I hear say NEM dividend too heavy and dem don give our ogas at the top(Nosa2 and Oracle) contracts to go hire Jumbo Jets wey go fit carry am go NSE building.
I neva get any info about Aiico for now...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2013
9free:
I hear say NEM dividend too heavy and dem don give our ogas at the top(Nosa2 and Oracle) contracts to go hire Jumbo Jets wey go fit carry am go NSE building.
I neva get any info about Aiico for now...

Na wah make dem release result on time na...even UBA never release result...is NSE not aware of what is going on...Anyway i dey see you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

~Many people who re-entered d market last year will be disappointed & tempted to leave.
~Foreign portfolio investors may be keeping an eye on exchange rates(which are to a large extent dependent on d price of oil and that is falling)
~I don't mean to say it is not time to buy. I am saying if prices fall more, you may buy at better discounts.
Anyway, for now, while "pausing", I will still keep my eyes open, watching for mouth watering bargains. NEM especially, at sub 70k, is seeming irresistible, though it is more than 1/3 of my main portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2013
Corporate Actions for CAP plc:

Proposed Dividend Final: N0.70k per share
Proposed Bonus: 1 for 4
Qualification Date: Nil
Closure Date: 30April 2013 to 6 May 2013
AGM Date: 30th May, 2013
Payment Date: 31st May, 2013
AGM Venue: Golden Tulnip, Festac lagos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2013
chillykelly86:
~Many people who re-entered d market last year will be disappointed & tempted to leave.
~Foreign portfolio investors may be keeping an eye on exchange rates(which are to a large extent dependent on d price of oil and that is falling)
~I don't mean to say it is not time to buy. I am saying if prices fall more, you may buy at better discounts.
Anyway, for now, while "pausing", I will still keep my eyes open, watching for mouth watering bargains. NEM especially, at sub 70k, is seeming irresistible, though it is more than 1/3 of my main portfolio.

Oga chillykelly, Please do you have an idea when insurance companies will release their results?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2013

Kai, this oga like awuff no be small. Oh sorry, him name na FREE sef. No wonder! grin grin

Oga FREE, those stocks will not fall to that level again lai lai. You better buy now or you will end up jumping in when the bus has passed 2 bus stops ahead.

Invest now!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2013
Born 2be Rich: [/b]

Oga chillykelly, Please do you have an idea when insurance companies will release their results?
Oga mi, I no know oo. But according to previous trends, May is usually the month for the ones that did well. If they don't come in this month without good reasons, then ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Nigerian Stock Exchange:

Can somebody please technically analyze the FBN Audited Results in simple english.
Is it about the net cash generated that resulted in CORPORATE ACTION = NIL

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.