Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10832957 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2014
amustsuccess:
@Passwelle, going by the present market trend, which stock do you think will likely yield before Xmas?
Sadly I can not help you Sir. I am very conservative with my expectations, and also very lousy at predictions in the short term. I go with the information flow Sir. I know everyone with a Nigerian bank account back home will need to enrol in BVN soon. I also know there is a National ID card scheme in the works somewhere. I like the company behind both schemes. Will they yield before Xmas? May be not this one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmm.... That's some nuggets. I will do my personal research. Thanks. It seem you are in the diaspora.
passwelle:

Sadly I can not help you Sir. I am very conservative with my expectations, and also very lousy at predictions in the short term. I go with the information flow Sir. I know everyone with a Nigerian bank account back home will need to enrol in BVN soon. I also know there is a National ID card scheme in the works somewhere. I like the company behind both schemes. Will they yield before Xmas? May be not this one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
feelamong:
Issokay! JIJO!! grin
Sir, I insist that I can not shout. Said stock has shed almost a full naira since my most recent exit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
What stock is oxygen, pls?
passwelle:

Sir, I insist that I can not shout. Said stock has shed almost a full naira since my most recent exit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
amustsuccess:
What stock is oxygen, pls?
O and O (O2)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Which kind bad market be this one? This dude must be evilspirit!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
@Passwelle, I'm quite heavy on O2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
amustsuccess:
@Passwelle, I'm quite heavy on O2.
Thats good sir. The stock will go places. When and where it will is the question. They will release Q3 result soon. Myjoy08 has seen it unofficially. There is also the NGN0.70k dividend to look forward to. They seem to have a knack for interesting transactions. The most recent one being the sale of 80% of their stake in an OPL to a little known company which was incorporated about the time the agreement with COP was agreed on. Watch out! You cant go wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good stuff! Nice to keep up with folks like you. (y)
passwelle:

Thats good sir. The stock will go places. When and where it will is the question. They will release Q3 result soon. Myjoy08 has seen it unofficially. There is also the NGN0.70k dividend to look forward to. They seem to have a knack for interesting transactions. The most recent one being the sale of 80% of their stake in an OPL to a little known company which was incorporated about the time the agreement with COP was agreed on. Watch out! You cant go wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
amustsuccess:
Good stuff! I'm in diaspora too. Nice to keep up with folks like you. (y)

Abeg which town or country be Diaspora?

me too go like to go there.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Who'll buy my daar coms. The sttock has potentials and will certainly go places. They hv plans to give out bonus shares(can you beat that?) THIS IS ACTUALLY A BUY RECOMMENDATION. I NEED CASH TO ENTER MARKET.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
passwelle:

You are fast becoming a clown cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mpeace:
Who'll buy my daar coms. The sttock has potentials and will certainly go places. They hv plans to give out bonus shares(can you beat that?) THIS IS ACTUALLY A BUY RECOMMENDATION. I NEED CASH TO ENTER MARKET.

Me! Meee!! Aunty Meeeee!!!!
ohhh!!!! i've been raising my hand naaa.....aunty see me, i want to buy DAAR COMMS, so that i can go placesgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mpeace:

of all stocks to recommend one 2buy, it is Daar comms that you pick undecided undecided undecided you are on ur own.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
pls help me peep at caverton current price now.tnks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
pls help me peep at caverton current price now.tnks.Bnsitl,what's d current fate of uba going forward.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
kotlass:

Thanks for sharing. I would rather be underweight with banking stocks though. Too much regulatory headwind and policy changes. Another CRR hike is not unthinkable owing to the prevailing economic/political conditions, pressure on the naira etc. I don't know the details or implications of the introduction of the Basel II as well but it all points to the fact that banks will have to make unpleasant changes (at least from an investor's perspective) in their financial reporting (I stand to be corrected). Not bullish on the banks but I agree that in terms of fundermentals, Diamond bank is comfortably perched at the top of the charts. smiley

#Disclosure: Diamond bank constitutes c.7.5% of my portfolio.

Thanks, I understand your fears, but so far my investment in Skye bank is based on Dividend and expected price appreciation. I am also looking at a time frame of 1- 2yrs. If it sails through the storm then I might have to hold longer. I figured out that the bank may decide to sell some of its shares via private placement to raise funds, that should not come at anything less than N3.50, then maybe there is rights issue in the pipeline.

Worst case scenario, if it goes lower, certainly it will not go below fidelity may be N2-2.50, I will add more units based on expected dividend yield.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
immanuello:
pls help me peep at caverton current price now.tnks.Bnsitl,what's d current fate of uba going forward.
Price of last Uba trade is 5.90. Price of last Caverton trade is 4.20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmmm!! Costain!!

Monkey Hunting tinz!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
feelamong:
Hmmmm!! Costain!!
Monkey Hunting tinz!
My Oga, no be so Ikeja Hotel start? Just don't be the man holding the monkeys when the music stops grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
feelamong:
Hmmmm!! Costain!!

Monkey Hunting tinz!
Abeg, make some Hunters visit Multiverse na......... Wetin we do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
passwelle:

My Oga, no be so Ikeja Hotel start? Just don't be the man holding the monkeys when the music stops grin
If to say Oga Nosa no sell his stake for this company last year, him for don hammer die..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
9free:
If to say Oga Nosa no sell his stake for this company last year, him for don hammer die..... grin
Mehn no be small thing o! All the fundamental and technical analysis no dey always give the best ROI short term. If in doubt, compare 7Up and Ikeja Hotel ytd grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deept(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
I think it is time we buys panner for d house for all dis teeth.jus my opinion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mpeace:
I think placeses should be the right word, why not try IAI or union diagnostic.
moreover why do you have to sell, you no wan go places?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrAwo(m), IHelp, ololufemi and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.