Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,524 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11067181 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Joysmart:
Any body here that still believes that myjoy08 has insider information seriously needs a brain check. lipsrsealed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sister, no tear my belle with laf!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Joysmart:
Any body here that still believes that myjoy08 has insider information seriously needs a brain check. lipsrsealed

i knew from the day go!!! He is a wannabe

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
You guys are gradually getting the drift.....

His followers will come out full force to attack.....hehehehehehehe!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Born2berich:
“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evidence which everybody has decided not to see.”
― Ayn Rand

Wetting this kind talk come mean nao.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Joysmart:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Thank you sister Joy.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
bigass:

i knew from the day go!!! He is a wannabe

There is no need to be rude being in a virtual world. Thank you for your comments. grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
sellydion:

Wetting this kind talk come mean nao.

...mean dt it glaring we are on BEAR thinz but pple still did not believe is for real grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
currentprice:
grin wicked girl

Once its time for Close up advert...

Trust my guy Current Price to show!!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Joysmart:

Rejoice dear Ikoyi Prophet when you're persecuted, your reward no dey for NSE.

Na heavenly things.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Joysmart:
U no go kill person ooooo grin grin grin grin grin. If i were myjoy08, i go just maintain decorum and continue to do my thing (Mopping up shares), make money in this bear period and care less about others than raising HOPE (of which majority termed as FALSE HOPES)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wahala for traders/speculators, planting season for real investors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Aks:
U no go kill person ooooo grin grin grin grin grin. If i were myjoy08, i go just maintain decorum and continue to do my thing (Mopping up shares), make money in this bear period and care less about others than raising HOPE (of which majority termed as FALSE HOPES)

Thank you Sir. We all know we are in a bear season and it doesn't mean that some people has to loose their civility and manner (common sense despite not common) on someone you neither know nor see. The fact still stand that if you don't buy in bear season, when would u buy...? I will heed to what you explained.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ote
You dey dey there dey hate me
When I am making my money
From Moscow to Malaysia
From Malaysia to Miami
Ko de kan aiye
Ema lo f'oshe yi mi o
If I like I spend my money
Anyway I like it oo
Oh oh
No come near me Mr talku talku
And if you gossip me
You go chop knuckle
Double wahala for dead body
And the owner of dem body
Double wahala for dead body
(Abeg no stop am obodo I dey enjoy gan)
And the owner of dem body
Ah ah ah
Ote
You dey dey there dey hate me
When I dey hustle for my money
(No be so)
From Moscow to Malaysia
(You don see the matter now)
From Malaysia to Miami
Ko kan Aiye
Eye ma f'oshe yi mi o
If I like I spend my money
Anyway I like it oo
(No be lie sha)
Oh oh
No come near me Mr talku talku
And if you gossip me
You go chop knuckle
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
bigjay01:
Wahala for traders/speculators, planting season for real investors

bigjay, you don buy finish?

I wonder why they set a limit of 11.02....anybody know why?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
natruetalk:
skye bank full offer with no bid yet the price still on gain
@ oga PW hope u are planning to jump out O and O with ur jijo
@ Agbalowomeri why u dey hold d price of Afripud naw embarassed pls release d price make he go down small, boys hav interest
@ 9fee hop u hold ur cutlass weli on dangote sugar thinz
Stop loss activated since biko, no be me then go use do example.
In other news: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/7920_DANGOTE_SUGAR_Q3_SEPT_2014_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_NOVEMBER_2014.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
mpi210:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sister, no tear my belle with laf!!!

Joysmart vs myjoy08 grin grin

EVERYBODY TAKE COVER OO ... CHAI NSE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
myjoy08:

Thank you Sir. We all know we are in a bear season and it doesn't mean that some people has to loose their civility and manner (common sense despite not common) on someone you neither know nor see. The fact still stand that if you don't buy in bear season, when would u buy...? I will heed to what you explained.

You are very correct sir and this is what i expected from you but you failed to state this all this while. What you kept on saying was that people should hold and not panic.

How on earth do you expect people that invest their cash for short term not to panic when their money is showing red? That advise is suitable for most medium to long term investors.

Anyways, you have done well and i believe you will keep doing well. Kudos to you.

Once again, this period is the period for buying. I was able to get some oxygen today and once it manages to move upwards i don commot. No sentiments attached and i dont have hope that it will touch N100 in a month time..

It is just for business. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Born2berich:

You are very correct sir and this is what i expected from you but you failed to state this all this while. What you kept on saying was that people should hold and not panic.

How on earth do you expect people that invest their cash for short term not to panic when their money is showing red? That advise is suitable for most medium to long term investors.

Anyways, you have done well and i believe you will keep doing well. Kudos to you.

Once again, this period is the period for buying. I was able to get some oxygen today and once it manages to move upwards i don commot. No sentiments attached and i dont have hope that it will touch N100 in a month time..

It is just for business. smiley

Well explained Sir. In stock market, no permanent enemy but permanent interest.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
lancee:

Joysmart vs myjoy08 grin grin

EVERYBODY TAKE COVER OO ... CHAI NSE

The silent babes are usually the deadliest. Whenever a lady keeps quiet, just run because the day she decides to talk, yahwah must gas.

But is it not Joysmart that was feeling good by one of our oga here last week?

@Passwelle @Dexterax please confirm wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
mpi210:

bigjay, you don buy finish?

I wonder why they set a limit of 11.02....anybody know why?

+/- 5% of reference price of N11.59. Thanks to @omoajo1 smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Aks:
Can somebody solve the mystery on Link Assurance stock? I asked my old stockbroker to sell off my 50,000 units yesterday but to no avail. This morning, i noticed 290m+ units on BID with no Offer. how i wish i have the units with Morgan trading, i would executed the deal myself
I have been away from my workstation all morning. Please can you confirm if the sale has gone through now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pals how market, truth is with the time, and time will review the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
House, this Linkassure don pass monkey hunting things. The OS is c. 8billion, however the directors hold about 300m shares amongst them while Bayelsa State Gov and NDIC hold 4.2bn and 596m roughly. Making free float in the range of just about 1.9bn units. Now almost 500m has traded today grin

Source 2013 report: http://www.linkageassurance.com/resources/downloads/viewcategory/1-financial-reports.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
kotlass:

+/- 5% of reference price of N11.59. Thanks to @omoajo1 smiley

Hmmmm

Thanks alot. Makes sense now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Born2berich:

The silent babes are usually the deadliest. Whenever a lady keeps quiet, just run because the day she decides to talk, yahwah must gas.
But is it not Joysmart that was feeling good by one of our oga here last week?
@Passwelle @Dexterax please confirm wink
She had been told repeatedly that she cant go wrong.... But she didnt tell us if it was Myjoy that gave her the good feelings last week. Now she is not feeling good. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
The underlying words are panic and fear,
the fundamentals of the economy is good, we expect a growth rate of over 5%, the recent slash in cement price can kick start the construction boom.
My opinion is that we need to regain confidence in our economy and the future of the country. As long we continue to be in the panic mode stock prices will fall .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
4dchairman:

The underlying word is panic and fear, the fundamentals of the economy is good, we expect a growth rate of over 5%, the recent slash in cement price can kick start the construction boom.
My opinion is that we need to regain confidence in our economy and the future of the country. As long we continue to be in the panic mode stock prices will fall .
My chairman, please define the WE sir. Is it all the investors on the NSE including the oyinbos or the odd 50 of us here on NSEMPA?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
please please can comrade in the house tell me what is the current bid price and offer price of cutix now instantly.Thanks sir/ma .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
hey guys ....am a novice to stock market and i need people to put me through.......what are the things i need to know before i start buying shares......how much is needed for me to start buying shares....what are the procedures to follow before i start buying shares.E.T.C
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
passwelle:
My chairman, please define the WE sir. Is it all the investors on the NSE including the oyinbos or the odd 50 of us here on NSEMPA?
Definitely the institutional investors both foreign and local started the stampede. The we are those that lost confidence in market.
I include myself because I'm tempted to exit my position and regretted that I took the position earlier. Notwithstanding, we need to regain believe for the market to rebound.

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zagee, UchihaRagnar(f), Blackman101, ojesymsym, Audacius, sterlingD(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.