Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10947751 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Transcorp Is still thriving but can Mr Tony Stark supprise the Public in view of noises,first bank should advance still.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Bears return to bourse on full gear as NSE-ASI sheds -3.78% in 2days --- Proshare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrikay: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
SKYQUEST:
Gentlemen of the market, is there any unusual reason why WAPIC has been on bid? I have been wanting to offload my holdings for some days now because I needed the cash but I keep refraining from doing that since the stock seems to be doing fine presently and may have better bargain if
I offload later on.

Speaking of wapic... I thought access bank shareholders were supposed to get some shares of wapic, right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
hello House,
please why has NASCON been heading south since June?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
chukyjones:
hello House,

They are also prospecting for oil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
mrikay:

Speaking of wapic... I thought access bank shareholders were supposed to get some shares of wapic, right?

Yes, I got mine long ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
chukyjones:
hello House,

Competition
PAT Reduction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Aks:
...........So you want to start NSE trading on a JIJO levels, I hope you have shock absorber sha cos when it dawn on you, e go be like when trailer crush cat grin grin. @Passwelle and @Dexterax - Please advise him further
Dexterax:
He'll require a course on "The Conversion of Short-term Speculation to Long-term Investment".
grin grin grin
Dear zionexcellence, please be advised, get Oxygen at or near N20, and sell to the BeLIEvErs who cAN sTAnD tHe HeAT iN tHE KitChEN aT oR aBOVe N23 a few times. While they hold on till the "something big is about to happen" actually happens. Said JIJO may occur as many times as possible before the 2B plus rights issue at N22 occurs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
lexy2lexy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
passwelle:

Dear zionexcellence, please be advised, get Oxygen at or near N20, and sell to the BeLIEvErs who cAN sTAnD tHe HeAT iN tHE KitChEN aT oR aBOVe N23 a few times. While they hold on till the "something big is about to happen" actually happens. Said JIJO may occur as many times as possible before the 2B plus rights issue at N22 occurs.

Chai passwelle ooo...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Oil is the only reason for the present situation in the stock market,inspite of the fall in oil price coy like OANDO still thrive per share and QR3,

Why should fall in oil price injure a. Conservative stock like FIRST bank, where sterling,skye less conservative keep weathering it?

Firstbank should at least be in the #13 ........#14 region even with this fall in oil price which will resucitate soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
zionexcellence:
Pls help with two stocks for jijo before end of the year, myjoy, chibukng, mercilisous and bigass help a broda in the Lord. Tnks
I will not advise you to do what I can not do, pls do not buy any stock this year, wait till next year, unless you want to lose your money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pls when did you get them and are there qualification date... Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Elai147:

pls when did you get them and are there qualification date.... Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Doubting ones will lose during this present bearish season three, early next year will be the best time for stock business.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opeoluwaadewole: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pls l need advise l have 600k which l want to use to buy some nice stock can l make my entry strategy now or l should wait till dec or janu bfor l enter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
please house. I am yet to receive my niger insurance dividend warrant. Please, advise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
It is confirmed in October, Oyinbo actually bailed smiley
http://www.proshareng.com/news/25164.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 3:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Firstbank should show some STUNT today!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2014
makashava:
Firstbank should show some STUNT today!
#8 or #8.50?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2014
ihedioramma:
#8 or #8.50?
waiting at N7 junction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Kevostica:

waiting at N7 junction.
good day brother, all the same i am waiting at #6.20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
makashava:
Oil is the only reason for the present situation in the stock market,inspite of the fall in oil price coy like OANDO still thrive per share and QR3,
Why should fall in oil price injure a. Conservative stock like FIRST bank, where sterling,skye less conservative keep weathering it?
Firstbank should at least be in the #13 ........#14 region even with this fall in oil price which will resucitate soon.

You need to understand and apply the internal workings of stock market. Apply stake holders mind set. More so it is not only oil, coming election is something to consider, stability of government and Nigeria economy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Kevostica:

waiting at N7 junction.
Bros, am with you on this..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2014
sellydion:

You need to understand and apply the internal workings of stock market. Apply stake holders mind set. More so it is not only oil, coming election is something to consider, stability of government and Nigeria economy.

Oga, it is actually due to instability and uncertainty that we make money in this venture.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Dexterax:

Oga, it is actually due to instability and uncertainty that we make money in this venture.

I agree with you. Pros can make money in any market, provided they understand the JIJO lecture grin. I am growing grey hairs and finding it

difficulty to undetand JIJO 001 " turning the short time speculation to long time investment" grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2014
9free:

Bros, am with you on this..... grin grin grin
i see, what is the name of there boss and how old is he and who told you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deebsman1(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Opeoluwaadewole:
Pls l need advise l have 600k which l want to use to buy some nice stock can l make my entry strategy now or l should wait till dec or janu bfor l enter.

Depending on your stratrgy, if u want to invest it for long term say more than a year, now is the best time to buy many of those shares as they r mostly undervalued right now....but if na JIJO......that's not for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Elai147:

Since you have some share certificates, you don't need to worry about minimum deposit (I hope the worth of the shares make small sense sha). Just contact Morgan and tell them you want to open an account with them and that you have some share certificates. They will tell you what to do. For mode of identification, just arrange drivers licence na with like #5k or so grin. You can also use your international passport, if you have one.

info@morgancapitalgroup.com
morayoj@morgancapitalgroup.com

After months of trying to open an account with Morgan, I decided to call this number yesterday and lodge my complaint on the never ending attempt at opening an account (abandoned the quest cos I'm quite satisfied with Meritrade). The lady promised to look into it and called me severally yesterday to verify some info. To cut the long story short, I got a call early this morning and shortly after my log in details were sent.

Kudos to Morgan,especially the lady that made this happen in 24hrs. At this juncture, I would like to add that it's better we call customer care of any of the broking firms and ask them questions rather than raising such issues here. It is more of de-marketing/negative publicity. These firms don't deserve it except where all other appropriate avenues have been explored.

Once again, a big thank you to MORGAN CAPITAL. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
kotlass:

After months of trying to open an account with Morgan, I decided to call this number yesterday and lodge my complaint on the never ending attempt at opening an account (abandoned the quest cos I'm quite satisfied with Meritrade). The lady promised to look into it and called me severally yesterday to verify some info. To cut the long story short, I got a call early this morning and shortly after my log in details were sent.

Kudos to Morgan,especially the lady that made this happen in 24hrs.
At this juncture, I would like to add that it's better we call customer care of any of the broking firms and ask them questions rather than raising such issues here. It is more of de-marketing/negative publicity. These firms don't deserve it except where all other appropriate avenues have been explored.

Once again, a big thank you to MORGAN CAPITAL. grin grin

Why na only female Customer Care officers una dey always hail?
NSEMPA and SMN investors too like women... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: defebe, chuksnnaemeka, Freespirit89(m), Princkez, aberdeenshire, musa1010, IHelp, Laso09, vacanci, megawealth01, rebekah2011(m), ositadima1(m), KarlTom, iHaveMadeiT2, lancee(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.