Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893713 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Well said @ Chibuking but I will still make dole from this present bear alas Calculated risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Macford(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
mercylicious:

www.stockmarketnigeria.com

make spambot no ban me for posting this link to you.

Thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
@chibuking pls shut up

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
bigass:
@chibuking pls shut up

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chibuking81:
Many think that I love the down fall of the stock price, but the answer is no. The truth is that, I can not take part in the investment within a country without knowing much about their political and economic activities of that country. On every blessed day, I read more than 5 Nigerian newspaper, also gather information from other media, not for reading sake, I spent most of my time on generating information for my own benefit/use and passing the information across for other peoples benefit/use, my continuous warning, was base on the information I gather and analyse. Believe me stocks price will still go down more than expected within two months to come, so be inform and ready.

That is fine, it is in the down fall that make us heavy money. Stock market is for long timer. Simply invest when the market is bottoming and withdrawal your capital when the market shows usual weakness. The market gave enough warnings to discerning minds that it is time to exit, the bear period is around. One guy said 10% fall is a correction, 20% fall is a crash. I hail him. I concur we still have some time to wait.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
bigass:
@chibuking pls shut up

I liked your post big "something" grin

Dude forgot its still possible to "buy low and sell high", even in a bearish market!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
bigass:
@chibuking pls shut up
Chai,acid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chibuking81:
Many think that I love the down fall of the stock price, but the answer is no. The truth is that, I can not take part in the investment within a country without knowing much about their political and economic activities of that country. On every blessed day, I read more than 5 Nigerian newspaper, also gather information from other media, not for reading sake, I spent most of my time on generating information for my own benefit/use and passing the information across for other peoples benefit/use, my continuous warning, was base on the information I gather and analyse. Believe me stocks price will still go down more than expected within two months to come, so be inform and ready.

This is beginning to sound like a broken record. Are you saying that someone that bought FBNH @ N9 at this time is making the greatest mistake in their life especially if they have a time horizon of 12 months and above? Well I don't think so.

For you to believe what the newspapers say hook, line and sinker, I can assure you that some of your analysis/assumptions are flawed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Charlesnerd:

I liked your post big "something" grin
Dude forgot its still possible to "buy low and sell high", even in a bearish market!

It is possible man. We talk in probability and not in certainty. The answer is the odds are not on your side.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
FranklinRich:

This is beginning to sound like a broken record. Are you saying that someone that bought FBNH @ N9 at this time is making the greatest mistake in their life especially if they have a time horizon of 12 months and above? Well I don't think so.

For you to believe what the newspapers say hook, line and sinker, I can assure you that some of your analysis/assumptions are flawed.

Sir Franklin make una free my guy Chibuking . Lets get along without retorting to curses and insults ( not any reference to you) . At the end of the day, you own , run and manage your portfolio . The guys is doing what works for him and people should do the same. Its a pity we all want everyone to think like us. we are different individually and lets respect that.
Let me ask you a question in relation to yours. Will you not be happier if you bought First bank at N7- N8 ? you can say its impossible but by the time you see the effect of your legislators scaling fence to get into their premises will do to the market in the coming days , you will see some sense in what he is saying. I am not advising anyone so please keep your recklessness to yourselves. You can buy what ever you want to buy
The russian market is the cheapest stock exchange at the moment . Cheaper than venezuela and lebanon but my money is not going there .
Has Russia and Nigeria any similarities ? I leave that story for another day

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
bigass:
@chibuking pls shut up
the last thing I will do is to insult you, meaning I can not insult, but the first thing I will do is to advise you, truth is bitter as injection is painful.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Sir Franklin make una free my guy Chibuking . Lets get along without retorting to curses and insults ( not any reference to you) . At the end of the day, you own , run and manage your portfolio . The guys is doing what works for him and people should do the same. Its a pity we all want everyone to think like us. we are different individually and lets respect that.
Let me ask you a question in relation to yours. Will you not be happier if you bought First bank at N7- N8 ? you can say its impossible but by the time you see the effect of your legislators scaling fence to get into their premises will do to the market in the coming days , you will see some sense in what he is saying. I am not advising anyone so please keep your recklessness to yourselves. You can buy what ever you want to buy
The russian market is the cheapest stock exchange at the moment . Cheaper than venezuela and lebanon but my money is not going there .
pls finish it today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
...Even the adviser needs advise. Don't follow people who say the right thing, but follow people who DO the right thing. They act like Messiah openly in terms of their advise and buy secretly without telling anyone. They know themselves and God is watching us ALL. It is well!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
In my opinion, the difference between Chibuking and Myjoy is that Chibuking is the extreme pessimist while Myjoy is the extreme optimist. However, they both have one similarity, you'll probably never catch them hurling profanities at anyone no matter the barrage of insults they receive.

That is a strong character. Keep it up guys. wink wink You must not only increase in learning/knowledge but much more in CHARACTER.

Knowledge without wisdom is vain. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chibuking81:
injection is painful.

Haaaaaaaa!!! I am sure BigAsss is not a virgin so it can never pain her but come are you a qualified doctor or a quack? Where did u train to give injections? No go tear the gluteal nerve one day with that ya needle o!

#MercyMyMOJO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Haaaaaaaa!!! I am sure BigAsss is not a virgin so it can never pain her but come are you a qualified doctor or a quack? Where did u train to give injections? No go tear the gluteal nerve one day with that ya needle o!

#MercyMyMOJO
Sir Agba you be doctor? injections are painless these days .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chibuking81:
the last thing I will do is to insult you, meaning I can not insult, but the first thing I will do is to advise you, truth is bitter as injection is painful.

See this mumu. I bought Oando at 16.09 sold at 22 in few days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

#MercyMyMOJO

There's nothing like gluteal nerve its called sciatic nerve oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Big ass, small brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Big ass, small brain.

Yea its working for me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
bigass:

There's [b]nothing like [/b]gluteal nerve its called sciatic nerve oo

Olodo rabata
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Olodo rabata
angry grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
bigass:

angry grin
So Doctors don leave SMN and planning to take over NSEMPA?
We dey watch una on HD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
bigass:

There's nothing like gluteal nerve its called sciatic nerve oo

Biggie please educate me. I'm willing to listen to the theories and also do the necessary practicals for a FULL understanding.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Na wa ooo, guys dey vex for here o. Pls let us pass our msg with respect for each other. @bigass - we must do JIJO shortly on Oando (N16+ and Transcorp (N3.1+) or what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aks:
Na wa ooo, guys dey vex for here o. Pls let us pass our msg with respect for each other. @bigass - we must do JIJO shortly on Oando (N16+ and Transcorp (N3.1+) or what do you think?

Na injection that babe need now o. If u observe as she don begin throw acid around, u go know say landlord don travel; there is need for a caretaker
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
@agba, u hv met ur match today. hiohiohio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
mercylicious:
@agba, u hv met ur match today. hiohiohio.

My MOJO why did u abandon me?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

My MOJO why did u abandon me?
Somebody wan test whether Oga Hispy AK47 still dey work.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by VGirls: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nice one bro!
kotlass:
In my opinion, the difference between Chibuking and Myjoy is that Chibuking is the extreme pessimist while Myjoy is the extreme optimist. However, they both have one similarity, you'll probably never catch them hurling profanities at anyone no matter the barrage of insults they receive.

That is a strong character. Keep it up guys. wink wink You must not only increase in learning/knowledge but much more in CHARACTER.

Knowledge without wisdom is vain. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:34am On Nov 21, 2014
I just went back to read page 456 of this thread, where amongst other things two men of strong character (one an extreme optimist and the other an extreme pessimist) were giving their stock picks at a faster rate wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
UkwuAmu:

Thank you for that piece.Do whatever you like with your money, pls bigass et.al.,dont insult anybody with his/her opinions or facts that can benefit majority of us here though it may be against ur plan or stance, just do according to ur wish.chibuke move on pls....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2zona(m), meholo, Agbalowomeri, kaykehin, lexy2lexy, Monibabakan(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.