Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11029821 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
feelamong:

kai!! Mr market is a bastard!!

sebi na this stock market makers dey try wedge for N9 just one month ago?

Chai!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Same thing with FCMB, who would think that some months later, someone will get it for N2.00.

Na everyday this NSE dey teach me lesson, Anything is possible in this market oooooo.

**humblywalksaway**

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
wetin this Oando dey do whenever it gets close to 2:30pm?
my beloved FBNH, what is happening to thee? undecidedundecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
From what am seeing and observing, from political and business point of view, the truth is that Nigeria is pregnant, there will be massive sell out, the week of election, the last season of the bear will surface, share price will be force to go down, for the brave heart and great risk takers, it shall be a time to buy, because once the Nigeria put to birth we shall then know the direction of Nigeria movement, but for the less risk takers, immediately after election will be the right time for them. Am just accumulating money into my stockbrokers account, looking at the side to join, week before election or week after election. I wish everyone, all the best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Index broke the Dec 17 support today and nobody noticed? undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
duni04:
Index broke the Dec 17 support today and nobody noticed? undecided

meaning it is likely to continue falling till it gets to the next support
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by VGirls: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
i dey Mercy
mercylicious post=29783. Girls are not smiling @ Mr. Market. 545:
how low is d bottom? we need d bottom.of the bottom fast.

vgirl sighted.how far?

i also sight a stockastic new guy on d thread. what is ur stockastic wave, volume.and momentum teling u?

where is dexter? i hope he has nt been kidnapped by okomu.
One oga just dey complain nse give me for office today. I just dey laugh. Am.getting ready to re-enter at huge bargains. Waiting for d grandpa of all bears to re-enter .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2015
VGirls:
i dey Mercy
Good morning all, I read chibukings comments, and he's absolutely right with his predictions. The king of bear will resurface a week before the election, becos there's gonna be massive sell outs, due to fear Of d unknOwn. But the issue there is that, nothing is gonna happen to d stock market. Let d wise ones minimize their loss now, by selling out with moderate loss, and re enter a week to d election, cos by then many stock proces Would have bottomed out like no mans business. Then is the right time to enter into d market. But those who have lost so much should just hold on and sing along with us after the election. Psalm 126 will be our theme song. God bless your day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Chibuking81:
From what am seeing and observing, from political and business point of view, the truth is that Nigeria is pregnant, there will be massive sell out, the week of election, the last season of the bear will surface, share price will be force to go down, for the brave heart and great risk takers, it shall be a time to buy, because once the Nigeria put to birth we shall then know the direction of Nigeria movement, but for the less risk takers, immediately after election will be the right time for them. Am just accumulating money into my stockbrokers account, looking at the side to join, week before election or week after election. I wish everyone, all the best.
Welldon keep it up, but were are the people that make play about your post ? after election things? what of born 2be rich e.t.c? .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Una go shock self say na the month of Match real bear go start grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

I believe that as long as oil prices continue to fall, the NSE will continue to bear the brunt.

So do you have some information about how oil prices will be in march.

We could have $20 oil in march.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2015
Oil prices is the major determinant in this currently. If we have smooth election and oil drops to 20$ forget any rebound.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2015
kotlass:

You be poet? grin grin

Transcorp Hotel IPO recorded c.50% subscription and Oando rights issue to end today (if I'm not mistaken). Market does not give a heck about those kinds of information this season. cheesy cheesy No news good enough to excite the market. sad sad

Welcome the new kid on the block.......TRANSCORP HOTEL Plc (Ticker: TRANSCOHOT). N10.00 only grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2015
kotlass:

Welcome the new kid on the block.......TRANSCORP HOTEL Plc (Ticker: TRANSCOHOT). N10.00 only grin grin

Lol... still can't understand reason uncle T allows d thin listed dis tyme

weyting be my own self. i will join @ d park

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2015
ihedioramma:
Welldon keep it up, but were are the people that make play about your post ? after election things? what of born 2be rich e.t.c? .

He just gave his opinion and it's not yet the week before or week after election, yet you are already calling for the heads of the people that challenged the prophet's prediction. Nna eh, 2015 is a new year. Everyone should know what he/she is doing. O di kwa very important. wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2015
natruetalk:

Lol... still can't understand reason uncle T allows d thin listed dis tyme

weyting be my own self. i will join @ d park

Let's see the interplay in the share price of the parent and child going forward. +ve on Parent, -ve on Sub or vice versa. They might even head in the same direction. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2015
kotlass:

They should rename that thing TRANSHOT. More concise. Somebody help pass the suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2015
ihedioramma:

Oga, why are you waking me up this morning? grin BTW, the people that were making fun of chibuking , myself and others when we issued the warnings have realized that this is no joking matter.

My only advise to anyone now who has money in the nse is to cut his or her losses and wait for the next bull or just wait for the next bull if you cant afford to cut losses.

This is really going to get ugly but no matter what, we are making money this year. wink

Over and out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
And what will be remaining of the market by then, at this rate of meltdown, for the match bear to work on? My own speculation is that the king of bulls might appear in march. Three forces coincided to bring the market to it's knees. (1) Christmas sell down (2) Crude Oil Price Crashing and (3) Election "Fever". By the end of Feb, nos. 1 and 3 would have been over. Actually it's the Feb 14th Presidential poll that matters. Regarding no. 2, going by the present trend of crude oil price rout, by march the international oil market would be flooded with NEWS of Shale oil producers shutting down one after the other UNLESS the US Govt comes up with some kind of bailout for them. Even now it has started, but in the financial markets short term price movements, it is the news that matters more than the events. US Shale Production is the cause of oil oversupply/glut, and the news of it's demise will trigger the rebound of oil price. My estimation is that the conclusion of our election in Feb may coincide with the beginning of this crude price recovery (late feb/early march), unleashing a monstrous bull in our market. But the big question is what will remain of the market by then. At the present rate of decline where would most prices be, at the car park? I foresee the application circuit brakers at some point. In that case banks should be asked to withhold their results/corporate actions to help relaunch and prop up the market after the removal of the brakers. Please note that I don't like circuit brakers because it conveys the idea of a manipulated market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fearful & Insightful predictions @Chibuking,

I finally got my Morgan iTrade account today, still trying to familiarise and understand the platform.

Can someone please tell me what Total Bid Qty/Bid Qty and Total offer Qty/Offer Qty means?

Thanks for your help!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Fear!!!!!, Fear!!!!!!!!!, fearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
You better take this good opportunity for short term trade and target 10% gain. Some are still making good money in NSE irrespective of all factors

I'll mention 5 banking stocks where you can make this short gains if you are able to stike a bargain @ the price range quoted: Guaranty @N17 - N17.4, Zenith @N14.8 -N15.2, SKYE @N2 - 2.05, DANGSUGAR@N14.8 - N15.05 and UBA @N3 - 3.15

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Aks:
You better take this good opportunity for short term trade and target 10% gain. Some are still making good money in NSE irrespective of all factors

I'll mention 5 banking stocks where you can make this short gains if you are able to stike a bargain @ the price range quoted: Guaranty @N17 - N17.4, Zenith @N14.8 -N15.2, SKYE @N2 - 2.05, DANGSUGAR@N14.8 - N15.05 and UBA @N3 - 3.15

grin i dey use style take position , i dont know how next week go be
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Aks:

pls adjust that dangote sugar price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
natruetalk:

pls adjust that dangote sugar price

I tried to place order for Dansuger at N5 with itrade today and it gave error massage that it cannot go below N5.03.Why
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kevostica:

I tried to place order for Dansuger at N5 with itrade today and it gave error massage that it cannot go below N5.03.Why

it cannot fall below the 10% allowed for the day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
feelamong:

10k reduction is not up to 1o% of 5.1 closed the previous day. same with uacn. it gave me limit of 28.03 but saw trades executed at 28.35. pls explain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kevostica:

feelamong:

or may be u wanted to buy @ d mkt price for 5 it should be buy limit

u tried for ur Uacn prediction of yesterday sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kevostica:

10k reduction is not up to 1o% of 5.1 closed the previous day. same with uacn. it gave me limit of 28.03 but saw trades executed at 28.35. pls explain

It's a problem I have with the itrade platform. However, it can be circumvented by changing the "ORDER TYPE" from "LIMIT" to "MARKET" and then back to "LIMIT". At this point, the price is still flagged but the "SUBMIT" button becomes available (not greyed out). It will fly this way. Done it severally.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kevostica:

You don't check with the previous day close...

check the 10% with today's opening price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
kotlass:

It's a problem I have with the itrade platform. However, it can be circumvented by changing the "ORDER TYPE" from "LIMIT" to "MARKET" and then back to "LIMIT". At this point, the price is still flagged but the "SUBMIT" button becomes available (not greyed out). It will fly this way. Done it severally.
Thanks . Will try it next time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
feelamong:

You don't check with the previous day close...

check the 10% with today's opening price

Dont think so. Check 10% of 5.29 that is today's opening price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kevostica:

Dont think so. Check 10% of 5.29 that is today's opening price.

Oh! Now I understand your question. The ref price for today is N5.29. A stock will only trade within +/- 5% of the ref price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
kotlass:

Oh! Now I understand your question. The ref price for today is N5.29. A stock will only trade within +/- 5% of the ref price.

Thank you very much. I can now 'sandasand'

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, Itsrm(m), Freespirit89(m), zwhite, Agbalowomeri, handsomebolanle, 2zona(m), IPO2002 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.