Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10974802 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (7782) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
MiCarino:

Oga moneysage, you Na to come drop some lines once a week fade. What stock are you buying? It's people like that'll be making the millions but come on this forum to catch trips. Something tells me you're one branch manager for one bank. Recommend stocks for us Na...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin

You no go kee me o, @MiCarino. Bro, hope you're enjoying your current car. I remember your allusion to your first vehicle.

#just when I thought I could "hit and run"...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm just picking the cherries. Those who must smile tomorrow will have to take advantage of great stocks at rock bottom prices between now and the next few weeks. The best part of this moment is that there are excellent stocks offering dividend yields of between 10% to 20% plus potential share price appreciation of over 100%! What more can an investor ask for?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Moneysage:
grin grin

You no go kee me o, @MiCarino. Bro, hope you're enjoying your current car. I remember your allusion to your first vehicle.

#just when I thought I could "hit and run"...

grin grin

See you've avoided the request for stock recommendation again, another "hit and run". grin Anyways, no wahala. Btw, we've not heard from your buddy in a while (Dexterax), hope he's doing gud?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
megainvest:
I'm just picking the cherries. Those who must smile tomorrow will have to take advantage of great stocks at rock bottom prices between now and the next few weeks. The best part of this moment is that there are excellent stocks offering dividend yields of between 10% to 20% plus potential share price appreciation of over 100%! What more can an investor ask for?
Name the stocks. You can not tell this beautiful story without hit the nail on the head, Its not fair o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
jamace:
Name the stocks. You can not tell this beautiful story without hit the nail on the head, Its not fair o. cheesy

They are very conspicuous in fact they have been screaming BUY ME for weeks. Mostly banking stocks. Just a few weeks ago GTB and Zenith were in the range at dividend yields of 10% and now GTB is already flying with Zenith slightly sliding away. FBNH has been shouting for weeks now and I believe it will still remain attractive for a while. The price may even drop in weeks ahead which makes it even better. We know the banks are having a hard time now but when they do come out of it boys will be smiling. A few oil and gas stocks are also in the same band. Just press your calculator and see. Some of these stocks are trading at close to their 5 year lows.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
megainvest:

thank you sir for these post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
BnSiTL! Pls what type of low cost phone can I use for itrade, or is it all android phone?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
megainvest:

Sir, thank u for your post. Let me shield a little opinion which is base on mine... take for examples, a stock trading between 1-1.50 (in Naira) and offering a dividend between 18-25 kobo. And examples 2, a stock trading between 2.20-2.40 (in Naira) and offering a dividend between 33-36 kobo, and probably with bonus too. You can judge for yourself in terms of what will happened to such stock price. Think about it and come back in the next one month.

Note that, this is not a recommendation to buy any stocks. Just my personal opinion...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
MiCarino:

grin grin

See you've avoided the request for stock recommendation again, another "hit and run". grin Anyways, no wahala. Btw, we've not heard from your buddy in a while (Dexterax), hope he's doing gud?
I believe he will return @ d appropriate time, there is time for everything....a time to appear n disappear. buh I could stl remember Dexter vs Dad oando, Dexter vs value trader n Dexter vs KOD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GentleFrank(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice thread !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chai monkey hunters full everywhere

#DRiGoooooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Agbalowomeri:
Chai monkey hunters full everywhere

#DRiGoooooo

You are part of them though my Agbalowo 1...lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
I will not Buy Transcorp for now, it is dependent on its Subsidiaries to make money, i will keep it on the watch though
Not a recommendation oo, just my observation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 27, 2015
MiCarino:

Oga moneysage, you Na to come drop some lines once a week fade. What stock are you buying? It's people like that'll be making the millions but come on this forum to catch trips. Something tells me you're one branch manager for one bank. Recommend stocks for us Na...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2015
For anyone into cutix,can you brief us on the ability of this coy to pay the usual of 12kobo dividend with 9kobo 3rd quarter result for 2014 when it was around 17kobo last year 3rd quarter, 2013 .I obviously dont believe there is a way to pay such this time,hence traders be careful about ur jijo into this stock so as not to be jisp as professed by bigass.well let see how the market will react to this perhaps cutix may priced lower again to maybe #1.05 lols. Also traders on agleventis, with third quarter eps of like 16kobo ,and a possible plus or minus 4th quarter, can they pay atleast 10kobo dividend.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2015
What's the effect of this news?

OIL PRICE CRASH: Nigeria In Top 5 At-Risk Countries - Global Risk Insights.

https://www.nairaland.com/2169324/oil-price-crash-nigeria-top
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2015
Good morning mates, I believe majority of us have made some tangible gains, some recovering some losses, some fully recovering and others still testing new lower risks appetite. In all, it has been a robust 8days at the NSE. As market begins to react to PT, let us keep our eyes on FY 2014 results and possible dividend payout. Can anyone help with possible FY 2014 filling from next week?

Best regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 9:27am On Feb 27, 2015
Primetech:
Good morning mates, I believe majority of us have made some tangible gains, some recovering some losses, some fully recovering and others still testing new lower risks appetite. In all, it has been a robust 8days at the NSE. As market begins to react to PT, let us keep our eyes on FY 2014 results and possible dividend payout. Can anyone help with possible FY 2014 filling from next week?

Best regards.
Yeah this so timely,ok pls forumite let keep it coming succinctly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
myjoy08:

You are part of[i] them [/i]though my Agbalowo 1...lol

Us you mean?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Us you mean?

Let me make it simple, we are all part of them though...lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
FCMB: Mr Market maker, you are welcome back Sir. grin

Just when he thought he had achieved his price target of N2.19 by mopping up units supplied up to that price, some guys showed up and supplied at N2.15 (note that 50k units in one single trade is what is needed to move price either direction except for a few stocks). Mr MM had no choice but to return and buy at N2.20 from units supplied, effectively closing trade at N2.20 cheesy

The stock market is like a game and a battle field at the same time. Lots of tactical maneuvering going on.

#Disclosure: I have FCMB in my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
kotlass:

The stock market is like a game and a battle field at the same time. Lots of tactical maneuvering going on.

Well said. In fact it is more of a battle. One thing that has helped me is to plan my strategy ahead of time and then set my orders ahead to ensure I don't miss the big hit. I notice a lot of weird things happen first thing in the morning before the prices become public notice. I'm still trying to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
kotlass:
FCMB: Mr Market maker, you are welcome back Sir. grin

Just when he thought he had achieved his price target of N2.19 by mopping up units supplied up to that price, some guys showed up and supplied at N2.15 (note that 50k units in one single trade is what is needed to move price either direction except for a few stocks). Mr MM had no choice but to return and buy at N2.20 from units supplied, effectively closing trade at N2.20 cheesy

So this snail later rise to 2.20, it's good I didn't sell mine at 2.10. Morgan Bleep up became a blessing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Father of 2, where @ thou? Father of 2, where @ thou?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enabxx(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2015
pls house,I want to know and understand the technicalities of the stock market, pls what books,audios and videos will assist me in my quest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
naira at #230! hmmm, how long will this worsened!!! i just pray election will not be postponed or jega sent away under a pretext by the planned siniter agenda of the.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Enabxx:
pls house,I want to know and understand the technicalities of the stock market, pls what books,audios and videos will assist me in my quest.
stock investment is not new and there're lots of books on it....you can get various ebooks,publications and articles from Google search engine more than one or two people will recommend here.wish you the ever best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Prince081: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello house, based on the kudos that Morgancapital receives on this forum, I have gone ahead to open an account and also paid small money into their Zenith Bank account. I have not really bothered to log into my account.
Please kindly confirm if I can always log in even during weekends to place my purchase or sales mandate, or must I only log in and trade during trading hours on weekdays.
Your experience and views will really help a brother in search of information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (7782) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babynerd, coinbrood, Agbalowomeri, Digitron, dapix, Emumakpo, leparj(m), chillykelly86(m), floydmayweather and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.