Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10971132 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7087) (7088) (7089) (7090) (7091) (7092) (7093) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ajibade123:
Thanks a lot
The 5500 is when I am done opening right
N5,050 minimum.
Yes. Once your account is set up, you can start making deposits.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
megawealth01:
Will Oando delist?
....and where have you been since all these days?

* OANDO planned to delist from NGX and go private.
* Buyout price of N7.07 has been fixed.
* Case is still in court.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Good morning Mr OGG.
Please buy recommendation: ETI, Access, UBA and WAPCO
Please reply
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
yMcy56:

....and where have you been since all these days?

* OANDO planned to delist from NGX and go private.
* Buyout price of N7.07 has been fixed.
* Case is still in court.

I've been here low key my sister... All the abuses I received when I was gambling low key
kobo kobo stocks like CHAMS, CHAMPION B, FTN to mention but a few... I'm shocked that same people who castigated me back then are buying them now grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by comatekeke: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
onegentleguy:
https://businessday.ng/sponsored/article/chamsswitch-is-certified-for-unionpay-card-issuing-and-processing-to-drive-financial-digitalization-in-nigeria-and-beyond/

Explosive news on CHAMS as it's subsidiary ChamsSwitch announces a partnership with UNIONPAY INTERNATIONAL, a Global card payment solutions provider with presence in over 75 countries and clientele of more than 180 million card users.

According to the Nilson Report, UnionPay ranks first among all card schemes in card issuance and transaction volume worldwide.

I recall advising folks to accumulate CHAMS, highlighting its solid inherent value following an extensive analysis at the time the company was still trading for 20k.
...well, the coy already prints a CGY of approx 240% with CMP closing @ 68k on Tuesday.

Does it have the potential to deliver more?
There is indeed a near 1 probability!

Fundamentally, CHAMS is primed to trade above N1 in the short to mid term, with FVE/CIV pegged @ N1.37... using a mix of valuation model that assigns a conservative approach (just 5% QoQ GM to H1, 2023) but attaches a RPM 10% above current surrounding figure.

Technically though, there may be bumps along the way as certain key indicators slow down to build up/reproduce a fresh momentum for another push up.
But it's safe to say that a period of HL and HH is likely in the near term.

By the way, congratulations to all those who aligned with STERLING BANK and LIVESTOCK FEEDS @ N1.4 and 92k respectively following our guide here.
Both names already delivered ROI of over 160% and near 130% before the slight pull back in price.

Anyone can still earn a great return from taking position now, but like I always tell folks; It's always best to key in early.
I repeatedly called for a buy in CHAMS @ 20k.

What to do now?
Pls follow your instinct.

The good thing is; there are still a few coys we also highlighted here that are yet to record appreciable returns, including some select names in a certain sector which though has printed a bit of gains, still has a lot of POTENTIAL TO DELIVER MORE!

CAVEAT: NOT to be interpreted as any sought of recommendation. The need for due diligence should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

Saleh

What are those select coys you also highlighted here?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Good morning Mr OGG.
Please reply

Just type "onegentleguy" into the search bar and click on the search bar. Click on the OneGentleGuy icon and go through all his previous posts when he quoted the stocks that he termed as favourable.

Juxtapose the prices of the stocks he quoted as of that date with the recent prices, do your due diligence and decide if it is worth your while to purchase them at their current price.

Kindest regards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 30, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Good morning Mr OGG.
Please reply

No paid financial advisor nor OGG would tell you seize today tomorrow. You are waiting for OGG to give you the go ahead to buy, after he identifies potential stocks for NSEMPA.
Wake up and seize the day yourself.
You have identified opportunity already, if you have the money, seize the market, seize the day, and prepare for MR Volatility, the owner of the market.
Noone control the market VOLATILITY, yours is to enter first and face the intrinsic VOLATILITY in the equity Market.
You can enter today and record gains and vice versal.
The 4 equities you are seeking recommendation for are good, but no one would tell you to buy this or that.
100% your choice, this is what you face and live with as a self investor.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2023
ositadima1:
ELLAHLAKES has been listed on the NGX for 3 or 4 years without generating any revenue. I didn't even know it was possible to list a company that is not generating revenue. They are involved in cassava and palm oil, and this penny stock looks like it could 5x in value once they start generating profits. But until then... undecided

EllahLakes has even been there before Okomuoil and Presco. They were formally in fishing business before this new investor called CBO took over them

Very soon, they will be coming out with a right issue of 1,000,000,000 units @ N2.90

I spoke with the financial adviser and the company MD and they both confirmed this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2023
customstreet:

EllahLakes has even been there before Okomuoil and Presco. They were formally in fishing business before this new investor called CBO took over them

Very soon, they will be coming out with a right issue of 1,000,000,000 units @ N2.90

I spoke with the financial adviser and the company MD and they both confirmed this.
tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2023
customstreet:

EllahLakes and Onwuka Hitech were contemporary🙄
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2023
customstreet:

Sir, please where do you get the latest because I have been searching for fresh news to understand why EllahLakes was pumping. How do you get the hottest finance gists please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2023
CHAMS on full bid

If you are buying it now pls consider the risk oooooo... Don't quote me because I called it first at #0.20k grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Heeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee!
Egbelebe egbuooooooo
Chams to the mooooon?

Buy Chams
Buy Japaul

Chams #2
Japaul #3

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2023
megawealth01:
CHAMS on full bid grin

Full bid or Fuuuuul bid

52m bids vs 0 offers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2023
OakPearl:
With petroleum pump price inflated by NNPC, the bull will face that sector.
Petroleum marketing stocks to benefit most:
Eterna N7.70
Conoil N57.95
Total N272
MRS N44.85

I didn’t mention Ardova and it’s deliberate!

If my memory serves me right, the above was posted on 1st of this month.
Those stocks have raced away, with Eterna selling for as high as N21 this morning.
I think we could start seeing the effect of the pump price increase in their books from their Q2 and Q3 reports.

In the same vein, I am beginning to think that power sector stocks will benefit a lot from the electricity tariff increase coming into effect tomorrow 1st July.

Which stocks are positioned to benefit?
My suspicion is Transcorp.
Geregu is already overpriced but the herds may not mind.
Let’s share ideas if you have any.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2023
OakPearl:

Those stocks have raced away, with Eterna selling for as high as N21 this morning.
I think we could start seeing the effect of the pump price increase in their books from their Q2 and Q3 reports.

In the same vein, I am beginning to think that power sector stocks will benefit a lot from the electricity tariff increase coming into effect tomorrow 1st July.

Is there going to be hike as expected?

How many companies are into electricity in this market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnok(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Wooh, That is great .Kindly share the treasury Bill tread here for the benefit of newbies like me o

comatekeke:

I said I will give an update later.
This is the update.
I finally sold my units of CHIPLC for a profit of N259,275.87 in addition to a dividends of N63,801.46
Thank you to all the contributors of this threads with special mentions to the following monikers.
@yMcy56
@Mfunkynation
@Zagee
@feelamong
@emmanuelewumi
and anybody else that I forgot.
Another special thanks to @feelamong for creating the TB thread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Bought me some unity b4 the lock. Don't play the game with me oo.

Where r u @currentprice? say something about CUTIX unaudited 4th qtr result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Market responding well this morning as well...

GTCO @35!
Huge volumes...
Close to N1B spent so far....N1.1B...

ACCESS @15…95/16!

Quite some stocks on full bid....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2023
OakPearl:

DISCOS are the ones that will enjoy the hike. There are no listed DISCOS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2023
OakPearl:

ETERNA on full bid @21!
Been watching TRANSCORP as well.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2023
OakPearl:

...just identify the stocks & TA will dig into best entry price = (FA+TA+SA+ CA )
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2023
June 2023, a month to remember

Should we expect similar performance in July 2023.

July 2023 should be bullish, although it will slow down compared to June 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
June 2023, a month to remember

Should will expect similar performance in July 2023.

July 2023 should be bullish, although it will slow down compared to June 2023
...if the FPI continues to increase, then July might be bullish (may not be as bullish as June)
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2023
BullBearMkt:

...if the FPI continues to increase, then July might be bullish (may not be as bullish as June)
grin grin grin grin grin
Confusing grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2023
Please wake me up when the likes of GTB and Zenith get to over N40.

N45 should be the bus stop

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2023
Coolcash1:

Thanks to JAGABAN!!! The slayer of Obidients!

Quote me at your own risk.

No need for this... Let's not deviate from this tread

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2023
Coolcash1:

Thanks to JAGABAN!!! The slayer of Obidients!

Quote me at your own risk.

I beg, we are here to make money. The market does not discriminate.

Obidients, Atikulates and BATists

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2023
debeey87:
Off all these downstream companies asides Total, my money is only on conoil considering their Q1 eps. I don't know how eterna that paid 0.15k will justify over 12naira share price and counting. MRS that can't even pay anything out of their over 3naira eps is trading over 40naira. Like some people have said, let the corruption go round.
yMcy56:
Lol. Wait till ETERNA's price gets to 20 first before you start wondering about how to justify the share price... lipsrsealed grin

Can CONOIl justify its price @78+??
At least the corruption don reach smart people wey don chop or still dey chop...

If not for the minority shareholders without foresight, Oando for don jump pass 20 by now..... smiley

FTN COCOA looks like another corruption in the offing......we'll be watching out for JP as well. lipsrsealed grin
June 07, 2023 post......
ETERNA.....@21 today.....and likely still moving..
COCOA .....@2.39 today....

* Assignment: Go and check the price of both on the 7th compared to today's price. wink

Who says ti SA bawo? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7087) (7088) (7089) (7090) (7091) (7092) (7093) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Digitron and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.