Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968580 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7088) (7089) (7090) (7091) (7092) (7093) (7094) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by X21: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2023
Coolcash1:

Thanks to JAGABAN!!! The slayer of Obidients!

Quote me at your own risk.

Not necessary in this place
Better in the politics section

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2023
June is end of Q2 and H1. Portfolio managers and firms invested in shares will prepare financials. Profits earned. Provisions made for carrying values, up or down, referencing prices as at June 30.

Trade cautiously, even though the market generally is upbeat, going into Q3 and probably Q4.

Just my thoughts, anyways.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2023
megawealth01:

No need for this... Let's not deviate from this tread

Seconded !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2023
Frangel:
June is end of Q2 and H1. Portfolio managers and firms invested in shares will prepare financials. Profits earned. Provisions made for carrying values, up or down, referencing prices as at June 30.

Trade cautiously, even though the market generally is upbeat, going into Q3 and probably Q4.

Expected, cash out now and enter back in July oooo!!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2023
At the beginning of the year, I pointed out 2 stocks for 2023.
Today,I came,I saw and I conquered.

I am done @ Nsempa for now for some reasons.Nobody offended me.Its normal and expected.See you all again when the bears return for another pick.

Don't forget to load IB.It will pay you heavily at it's time.

Signed out.

Loco loves all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2023
locodemy:

I am done @ Nsempa for now for some reasons.Nobody offended me.Its normal and expected.See you all again when the bears return for another pick.

Don't forget to load IB.It will pay you heavily at it's time.

Signed out.

Loco loves all
Don't leave me cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2023
SUKUK 4 is still to drop.

Has anyone got his/hers?

Payment date is June 29 and this is 30th.

The holiday is no reason for them not to stick to the payment plan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2023
locodemy:

Signed out.
Loco loves all
Lol. Loco don belle full. Too much money!
Where are you signing out to?
When the real moneybags never enter....lol. Don't mind me. grin
I know you're still very much here, just telling us you're reducing your posts for now.
We still dey o..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ginalex:
Don't leave me cry cry cry cry
Lol.
Don't mind him. Last year nothing tangible happened for this market, market traded sideways for the major part of it, we all were looking forward to better days..
Is it now that things are looking up that he's signing out...... Loco, you better come and let's enjoy this bull while it lasts. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
yMcy56:

I know you're still very much here, just telling us you're reducing your posts for now.
We still dey o..

It's the same way I piped low then because bad mouths full here too grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
ACCESS: More cross deals from Herbert!
Another 79M bulk unit crossed @16.25.....

GTCO: Sighted @35.15...

Accumulation ongoing in FCMB @5.11...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
yMcy56:
ACCESS: More cross deals from Herbert!
Another 79M bulk unit crossed @16.25.....
He wants to be the highest shareholder in the bank. More like taking full control
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
if someone sells using meritrade , does the money appear in the account just like Morgan capital?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mpeace:
He wants to be the highest shareholder in the bank. More like taking full control
Wonder what they've been looking at since all these days that ACCESS was selling below 10.

I guess those directors have some special info at their disposal, from the look of things.

Why are the Directors just buying now?
Same thing in all the banks, UCAP, and many other companies. The trend started with STERLING.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
yMcy56:

Wonder what they've been looking at since all these days that ACCESS was selling below 10.

I guess those directors have some special info at their disposal, from the look of things.

Same thing in all the banks, UCAP, and many other companies. The trend started with STERLING.
When you look at Access bank q1 result you might understand. The bank has caught up with the big two[Zenith and GTB]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mpeace:
When you look at Access bank q1 result you might understand. The bank has caught up with the big two[Zenith and GTB]
It's even the 3rd most profitable bank going by 2022 FYE.....
Trailing MTNN and DANGCEM behind......MTN 1st, DANGCEM 2nd..... ACCESS 3rd....
From the look of things, it will get to N20.....all things being equal.
* Not even with FIrst Bank running ahead of it. lipsrsealed

Lol. Pls no one should quote me o, just airing my opinion, I may be wrong. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
yMcy56:

@ < 10 not much institutional investors; now cash is flowing in righ, left and centre
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
yMcy56:

We still dey o..
...don't mind Loco. He's more of day trader now. He needs to learn to become swing or position trader
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
BullBearMkt:

@ < 10 not much institutional investors; now cash is flowing in righ, left and centre
grin grin grin grin grin

If UCAP Closes the day @15.5, just 0.10 above the last ath, will that signal a bullish trend/breakout for it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
debeey87:

If UCAP Closes the day @15.5, just 0.10 above the last ath, will that signal a bullish trend/breakout for it?
already in bullish trend. A close above 15.60 will be breakout (breakout maybe false or real) cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
BullBearMkt:

already in bullish trend. A close above 15.60 will be breakout (breakout maybe false or real) cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks

PZ unaudited result is out. Over 140% in pat, EPS of 3.87. #2 final dividend might be sure here but we wait till the audited result is released. Might be the needed catalyst for upward movt
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38860_P_Z_CUSSONS_NIGERIA_PLC.-_YEAR_END_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JUNE_2023.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
yMcy56:

It's even the 3rd most profitable bank going by 2022 FYE.....
Trailing MTNN and DANGCEM behind......MTN 1st, DANGCEM 2nd..... ACCESS 3rd....
From the look of things, it will get to N20.....all things being equal.
* Not even if with FIrst Bank running ahead of it. lipsrsealed

Lol. Pls no one should quote me o, just airing my opinion, I may be wrong. smiley
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
AIRTEL
In market.......Up with +59.90!!
N1.6B spent within few minutes!

PZ @22! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hayyawithme: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Frangel:

It seems you are one of the cash is king gang.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
yMcy56:
AIRTEL
In market.......Up with +59.90!!
N1.6B spent within few minutes!

PZ @22! shocked

Over 230m units of access traded so far. Money de sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
debeey87:

Over 230m units of access traded so far. Money de sha

Access Bank has no business trading lower than FBNH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Harvestock01:

Access Bank has no business trading lower than FBNH.

Maybe if the movt is more aggressive like fbnh, we might see that. A lot of OS plays another role in the price movt too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
ebuka1997:

DISCOS are the ones that will enjoy the hike. There are no listed DISCOS
Transcorp bought over and is using AEDC as a pilot phase. You might want to go long on them with a good entry(though am not sure if below 3 is still achievable this year).

Transcorp keeps improving every quarter, circa 100 is not impossible for a Utility stock.

Geregu SP gives life to Transcorp grin
This is where i will be using Oga Emma's compounding technique grin LOOOONG

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
What're the connection in these THREE shares GEREGU, IB and OANDO?

Not a recommendation... Na gamble ooooooogrin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
The type of funds that entered this market today though!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
megawealth01:
What're the connection in these THREE shares GEREGU, IB and OANDO?

Not a recommendation... Na gamble ooooooogrin

I personally feel Re-entry for Oando when the water is still. Some deposits on IB and It'll be nice if the two utility stock get involved in an aggressive takeover of these non performing DISCOS. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
yMcy56:
The type of funds that entered this market today though!! shocked

We need to check fpi inflow for June first cheesy then we can tell if more money will enter the market in July.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7088) (7089) (7090) (7091) (7092) (7093) (7094) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: unite4real, Emndy(m), ndept, megawealth01, 222Martins(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.