Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10970378 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7354) (7355) (7356) (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
thebargainhunte:
NASCON div. landed safely grin grin grin

NASCON and Dangote Sugar should be able to do 50% and above before 31st March 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Thrash! Rather than being a negative, it's inadvertently positive to Oando shareholders. Being close to the government in power is afterall a plus for us!

phadriz:
Below thread is exposed information on Oando:

https:///jacksonpbn/status/1725482936261054629?s=20

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
ProphetUtuocha:
Thrash! Rather than being a negative, it's inadvertently positive to Oando shareholders. Being close to the government in power is afterall a plus for us!

You undestand the game grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
I'm yet to receive NS dividends
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
The only one that that fit same minority shareholders from s delisting is the dual listing on the JSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

NASCON and Dangote Sugar should be able to do 50% and above before 31st March 2024.
Most definitely

1. Forbes List
2. Rivalry with Rabiu
3. BUAFOODS at 202

Not a recommendation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dominic17: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
In what basis do you think so,Please expatiate.
emmanuelewumi:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Alhaji Dahiru Mangal: Wale(sitting comfy) has left the fate of Oando on NSE to its shareholders.

My point is, MRS should not be topping Oando grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Zagee:
Alhaji Dahiru Mangal: Wale(sitting comfy) has left the fate of Oando on NSE to its shareholders.

My point is, MRS should not be topping Oando grin

Did you consider the outstanding shares of MRS,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
MECURE
Result don land for Sept ending 2023.....
No wonder they pushed out some volumes today ..

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/Mecure_Industries_Plc_FS_IFRS_Q3_2023_30_10_23_signed.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Shalom428:
Most definitely

1. Forbes List
2. Rivalry with Rabiu
3. BUAFOODS at 202

Not a recommendation.

Forbes list may come out first week of April, 2024.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
thebargainhunte:

Forbes list may come out first week of April, 2024.
One of the reasons why Alhaji will have to put things in order before first week of April , 2024.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I have that instinct. The dividend that NASCON paid was a special dividend before the merger. He wouldn't have paid d dividend if he didn't consider the merger would have scale through before the end of first quarter 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ginalex:
who are their registrars please?

Meristem Registrar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Mpeace:
I don even forget to do edividend mandate for this company
. Na too much dey worry u. Small boiz like us dey chase am as if our whole depend on am. I no get money for my registrar to dey carry my little dividenddey flex. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Shalom428:
Most definitely

1. Forbes List
2. Rivalry with Rabiu
3. BUAFOODS at 202

Not a recommendation.

Dangote Foods at N100 will be less than 50% of the market capitalization of BUA foods at N202

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Those who have ears, let them hear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Did you consider the outstanding shares of MRS,
Oh that. Mirroring the OS with Seplat- Oando's only rival(on NSE) in the sector which is firing on the back of the establishment of a gas holding facility in Delta state, I would say either by shares reconstruction or organic growth, MRS will still be dwarfed by it( if they remain).
Long term minority shareholders should sheath(which can be hard) their sword and accept that Oando is ready for business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
Zagee:

Oh that. Mirroring the OS with Seplat- Oando's only rival(on NSE) in the sector which is firing on the back of the establishment of a gas holding facility in Delta state, I would say either by shares reconstruction or organic growth, MRS will still be dwarfed by it( if they remain).
Long term minority shareholders should sheath(which can be hard) their sword and accept that Oando is ready for business.

Seplat has less than 800 million shares can you compare that with 12 billion shares of Oando?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ades1:

Those who have ears, let them hear.

Still important to do due diligence

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Seplat has less than 800 million shares can you compare that with 12 billion shares of Oando?
Seplat has 500million shares with less than half on free float.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Mpeace:
Seplat has 500million shares with less than half on free float.
Same variables with Oando, but with 12billion. So, it won't be strange seeing it at 3-400h based on +ve fundamentals. The days of tank farms are over(low profit margin), ask Otedola.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Dangote Foods at N100 will be less than 50% of the market capitalization of BUA foods at N202
Absolutely.

The battle for market capitalisation will also be in play as Alhaji will not want to play a second fiddle to Rabiu.

BUA foods is leading by a wide margin at the moment, and if Alhaji plans to leapfrog, DS and NS long / medium term holders will smile heavily to the bank

Not a recommendation. Due diligence please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
With Mecure 4billion os, I don't think this result is bad.Market will still review the price upwards.The stock will still touch #6.50 to #7 but as a new company at NSE,I will set my entry at #4 to 4.50 if the opportunity calls.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
Locotrader:
With Mecure 4billion os, I don't think this result is bad.Market will still review the price upwards.Around #6.50 to #7 stock.
This company fit fly oh. I just checked the shareholders structure, and found out that just three persons[Udani by surname] own about 97% of the entire shares. Na wa oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Mpeace:
This company fit fly oh. I just checked the shareholders structure, and found out that just three persons[Udani by surname] own about 97% of the entire shares. Na wa oh.

Pls can you post the shareholding structure.
This area is very important in stock business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Locotrader:

Arh.you are right oooo
Imagine less than 100m shares for trading.
I wonder how this stock is gaining 10% everyday.
The stock will only be available when the free floats is up to 20%.
On the other side, the company looks like a family business as major shares are being held by same surname.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
Locotrader:

Ihedi I am fine oooo.
I can see your oando doing up and down.
I don't have strength for oando battle.
Oando has caused emotional problems to many people.some have even died because of heart attack.Oando is only for boys btw 20 and 49 years.Any aged man that tries oando is going straight to 6 ft underground.

Oando is a steal even at 100 naira but I don't have the strength to gamble it.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
Locotrader:

https://mecure.com/pdf/mecure%20Industries%20Plc%20-%20Listing%20Memorandum_Updated.pdf

Page 44
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
The three major shareholder are Indians.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Locotrader:

see pg 2 of the statement.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2023
yMcy56:

The only thing I see as major barrier now is the Court Case, once it's out of the way, share price will rise on optimism and investors sentiments.......

Concerning results, there was improvement in the 2021 fye released the last time.........from -ve to +ve.
If 2022 should be more better and Court Case is out of the way, Oando will move up and break the previous high barrier of 16......my opinion....and based on some analysts opinion too.

This is one stock many investors are keeping eyes on....

Currentprice is missing in action,what is the bedsheet saying on Oando grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7354) (7355) (7356) (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lasisi(m), femu(m), Yem0350, chuksnnaemeka, Yemsyfemsy, Saybal(m), Buzochi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.