Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10858300 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phadriz(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2023
Download the memorandum of listing on their website to see the 5 years financial summary.

[Qquote author=Uchetoba post=127065311]Did Mecure start business in 2023? Why did they publish the result for 2023 alone without their previous year's result for investors to compare and make informed decision? And why is SEC silent on issues like this?[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2023
no need for wat again?

megawealth01:

No need for all these... Don't derail this noble platform pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2023
omo make we dey raise voice shout we go stop this theft of our resources
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2023
VeritasKapital on full BID so early grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2023
sboga:
no need for wat again?

Calling someone a novice is really uncalled for.
It's a faceless forum but doesn't mean it should be an avenue of throwing insults.
It's ok though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2023
To those concerned;

All who placed an order for my "8 treasured/explosive select equity names with great value accretive potential" (both as a recommendation and/or investment guide) should pls check their respective mails.

Additional bonus names and/or other market driven information with high ROI/value add plausibility to one's overall portfolio has also been included. (where applicable)

Pls be guided accordingly.
Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2023
Hmmm. GSK at 17. And I can see bids above 18.
Meanwhile the exit price is 17.42.
How do we explain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2023
Mpeace:
How do we explain?

Twice, I tried posting a very important information that should be of immense benefit to current GSK holders and also a clear guide to prospective entrants following an extensive analysis and extrapolation of certain key lines in their financial print, twice the post was taken down, and I also got a ban.

And by the way, it wasn't the 1st time, same thing happened with CHAMS and DANGOTE SUGAR.
...funny how the bots here work.

It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:
To those concerned;

All who placed an order for my "5 treasured/explosive select equity names with great value accretive potential" (both as a recommendation and/or investment guide) should pls check their respective mails.

Additional bonus names and/or other market driven information with high ROI/value add plausibility to one's overall portfolio has also been included. (where applicable)

Regards
Good morning sir,
what about those that were not informed to place order?
I am really interested in the 5 Treasure and explosives Hunt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:
To those concerned;

All who placed an order for my "5 treasured/explosive select equity names with great value accretive potential" (both as a recommendation and/or investment guide) should pls check their respective mails.

Regards

The same here,Because your recommendation and guide has help guys like me in making good investment decision and I hold you high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ekkywolex(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:
To those concerned;

Regards

I missed this. I would like to place an order if it's not too late.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:
To those concerned;

Regards

Did I come late?
Share with me too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2023
Ecobank, GUINNESS, MRS, and WAPCO.

4 very Stagnant stocks. No price movement over the past months.

Heading for the gutters...?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2023
Okomu oil bumper has landed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2023
Mpeace:
How do we explain?
The scheme document states that there's a possibility of payout different from the cash distribution of 17.42. Perhaps some people now know for certain if the payout will be made.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2023
please who has received Berger paints interim?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Good morning sir,
what about those that were not informed to place order?
I am really interested in the 5 Treasure and explosives Hunt

Send a mail (see my profile), and I'll revert as soon as I can.

#Applicable to any and all interested persons.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2023
sky2891:

Calling someone a novice is really uncalled for.
It's a faceless forum but doesn't mean it should be an avenue of throwing insults.
It's ok though.

How is "novice" an insult?
for where?
you must be from the fruitcake generation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2023
yak:

Did I come late?
Share with me too

Has the boss Ogg gone private ?? Wat is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander!! Please release the Goodies on the table make ur boys feed abeg!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:

Twice, I tried posting a very important information that should be of immense benefit to current GSK holders and also a clear guide to prospective entrants following an extensive analysis and extrapolation of certain key lines in their financial print, but twice I got a ban.

And by the way, it wasn't the the 1st time, same thing happened with CHAMS and DANGOTE SUGAR.

It is well.
Pls my oga still try and post the massage again concerning gsk.Infact you whr the one that made me look at it then. And equally interested at you 5 T to do my own DD.i don't know how to send mail on this thread oh.
Should we be expecting more than #17.42 from gsk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
Good afternoon Oga,
i sent an email to you.
Please check.
I AM INTERESTED.
onegentleguy:
To those concerned;

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
Behind every rumors.

Except Stanbic IBTC nominees are selling their stake for a premium, there's no way the purported cabinet member will get a controlling shareholding. GSK PLC is the parent company of the largest institutional investors in that business bringing their total shareholding to at least 44%. So how will a hostile takeover happen? Stanbic holds 9% taking you to 54% so how the minister wan do am?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stocks recommendation is one thing, but entry price is the koko

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:

Send a mail (see my profile), and I'll revert as soon as I can.

#Applicable to any and all interested persons.

Regards

Hi OGG,
Please can you add me to the list of people you will be sending your "5 treasured/explosive select equity names with great value accretive potential". I tried sending you a mail but it's saying we are not connected.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
The magic this year has happened in little known/little mentioned stocks. All that was needed was a little dose of luck and patience. CWG for instance has done 800% this year so far. Very remarkable

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by demmynow: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:

Twice, I tried posting a very important information that should be of immense benefit to current GSK holders and also a clear guide to prospective entrants following an extensive analysis and extrapolation of certain key lines in their financial print, but twice I got a ban.

And by the way, it wasn't the the 1st time, same thing happened with CHAMS and DANGOTE SUGAR.

Hi OGG,
Please can you add me to the list of people you will be sending your "5 treasured/explosive select equity names with great value accretive potential". I tried sending you a mail but it's saying we are not connected.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Yoast:
The magic this year has happened in little known/little mentioned stocks. All that was needed was a little dose of luck and patience. CWG for instance has done 800% this year so far. Very remarkable

Well there could still be more from some selected stocks before March 2024

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
megawealth01:

Well there could still be more from some selected stocks before March 2024
I hope so because for the most part of this year I've been with my phone monitoring stock prices live but I still missed such opportunities. Truly na by grace, not by muscle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
Yoast:

I hope so because for the most part of this year I've been with my phone monitoring stock prices live but I still missed such opportunities. Truly na by grace, not by muscle

Can you risk spare money on Unilever and VeritasKapital at #13+ and #0.29 respectively?

Not a recommendation anyways

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
megawealth01:

Can you risk spare money on Unilever and VeritasKapital at #13+ and #0.29 respectively?

Not a recommendation anyways
I dey DS, NS, Chams, TIP and Deapcap in decreasing order. No more money. Make I no go spend money to chop food for stock trading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hustle1: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Locotrader:

The chairman of multiverse was in Tinubu's administration for 8 years in Lagos. How does that affects the opportunities for the company in this administration?
The should not just take the company private to advance there interests like Wale and team are pushing for.

When a sector is bullish, cashing out 20% is nonsense.Solid mineral sector is the right place for an investor to be now.You have been attacking me on Japaul right from the days of 29kobo but even at 1.87kobo, japaul is still a buy.You can see a huge demand on Japaul right now.Is it Multivesrse with small Os that will not double in price?The more you attack me, the more you miss money. Market must do justice to any stock that is carefully identified.

MULTIVERSE can't be manipulated by Loco.Multiverse will make a lot of people rich.Thats it.

Boy be serious in life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7357) (7358) (7359) (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: xezoid(m), phemmie06(m), Mills55 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.