Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972310 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7359) (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) (7365) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kreos44:
People of the world sef. Someone offers free stock pick, they'll ridicule him and throw stones. Oya the person asks for a fee nko and send only to those interested, wahala.
Kind of reminds me of that Ebenezer Obey's song about the Man, his son and their donkey.

Such is life my dear.

For near 2 decades (18 yrs and counting) we've been dishing out proficient, effective and value-driven investment guide for free (at least 88% of the time), oftentimes going off our comfort zone to help others yet...
Sometimes we even got insults/uncanny remarks, unfair criticisms, unwarranted bans (like the last 3... over an analysis I did on CHAMS, DS and GSK that would've served to benefit many... wonder why the bots are doing that), yet we try to offer help when we can.

Still, certain homo sapiens housing what should've been a God-given conscience and a life chose to slam us.

It might interest you to know that 2 among the folks who criticized me had at one point sent me private messages seeking for some form of financial advisory and investment guide. (one had to use a different moniker)
...shocking you'd say right? cheesy cool

Life can be quite unfair. Truth is; we live in a cruel world so it's best not to take this things to heart. That way, you get to preserve your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.

For as long as you live and lead your life with honesty and sincerity of purpose, every other thing will take care of itself... and God will take care of every other thing!

It is well.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
To all who sent me several messages of support, I thank you. ...I appreciate your kind gesture of gratitude for everything we do and continue to do.

To the few (replicating as a many) who criticized me (even though I felt I never deserved it), I also thank you.
Am sure there'll be a thing or two to learn from your various input.

It's time to move on. What will be, will be!
It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
Amaru04:
Hello Onegentlegyy...I'm interested and i'd like to know how to subscribe to this ,Is there like a whatapp number of so,please kindly copy me how to get onboard.

Kindly send a mail to onegentleguy3@gmail.com or use the other contact links provided in my profile.

Pls this also goes out to those who asked similar questions and all prospective persons who may also wish to get the investment outline/guide.

Selah

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
"Bull-markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria."

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2023
grin
toyeoye:
"Bull-markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria."
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stronglink: 2:02am On Nov 21, 2023
yMcy56:
OANDO retested 12 junction today.....
Some pullback last week Friday to 10.80 but closed @11.70
Closing price for today: 12.10.....
Are the buyers insiders?
We're watching them as court day is drawing closer again...... smiley
when is the court day please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 2:58am On Nov 21, 2023
Court date is next week. It will come and go. Nothing is gonna happen. Oando's train is unstoppable. Oando remains the gem of our time!

stronglink:
when is the court day please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 5:06am On Nov 21, 2023
BAMOFIN1:
Dr. Awo, welcome back Sir. Please is there a way to download these interviews on my phone so I can listen to them offline and also have them permanently. There is a similar audio cast on YouTube called 'Chat with Traders' that one can download as a audio file. Thanks for the efforts from which I have learned a lot.

Apologies for the late reply. I've only just seen your message.

It depends on the platform you listen on. If you listen via Spotify or Google podcasts, you can download an episode to listen whenever you're offline.

I hope this helps.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2023
Amaru04:
Hello Onegentlegyy...I'm interested and i'd like to know how to subscribe to this ,Is there like a whatapp number of so,please kindly copy me how to get onboard.

😂😂😂😂😂

Na wa ooo. So you just have to reappear on this thread for this purpose. No need for all these. Who really needs it and want to pay will pay based on his or her need. No need to create any false sense of desire/eagerness to get whatever.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2023
freeman67:

😂😂😂😂😂

Na wa ooo. So you just have to reappear on this thread for this purpose. No need for all these. Who really needs it and want to pay will pay based on his or her need. No need to create any false sense of desire/eagerness to get whatever.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okay Nah.
I think say na only me see am

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2023
Locotrader:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okay Nah.
I think say na only me see am

Dat ur multiverse, u go tell them make them bring out. Eh no dey nah. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2023
ositadima1:

Dat ur multiverse, u go tell them make them bring out. Eh no dey nah. undecided

I thought multiverse is a monkey hunter's stock which the hunter will cash out at 20%?

Anyway it was available for days though in small quantity.i was able to get 1.2m units of it out of my 5m units target.

Well,I am not a deceiver.Those who know me can tell.But I will not tell you the price I am exiting......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2023
grin
Locotrader:

I thought multiverse is a monkey hunter's stock which the hunter will cash out at 20%?

Anyway it was available for days though in small quantity.i was able to get 1.2m units of it out of my 5m units target.

Well,I am not a deceiver.Those who know me can tell.But I will not tell you the price I am exiting......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2023
Locotrader:

It is currently unavailable and has not been available for at least the past 40 days. The highest trading total in the last 40 days was 3.1 million naira, and it only exceeded 2 million naira on 8 out of 40 days. On most days, the trading total was less than 400,000 naira. The only months with trading totals exceeding 50 million naira were August, September, October, and November of 2022 since 2020 to date. Therefore, the stock is currently illiquid, and there is a high risk of getting trapped for months. It may have potential, but there is simply not enough supply to meet demand.

Let's assume John and his friends have 50 million naira that they want to invest in this stock. It would likely take months or more to fully invest this amount, and the stock price would likely double or tripled by the end of that period. This again indicates that the stock is illiquid, and I would not recommend investing in it except for gamble.

As more people try to invest in this stock, the price will continue to rise, even if only in increments of 1 million naira. By the time the price has reached a desirable level, Loco will have already exited, leaving you holding the bag. Don't be fooled by the hype surrounding this stock. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2023
ositadima1:

It is currently unavailable and has not been available for at least the past 40 days. The highest trading total in the last 40 days was 3.1 million naira, and it only exceeded 2 million naira on 8 out of 40 days. On most days, the trading total was less than 400,000 naira. The only months with trading totals exceeding 50 million naira were August, September, October, and November of 2022 since 2020 to date. Therefore, the stock is currently illiquid, and there is a high risk of getting trapped for months. It may have potential, but there is simply not enough supply to meet demand.

Let's assume John and his friends have 50 million naira that they want to invest in this stock. It would likely take months or more to fully invest this amount, and the stock price would likely double or tripled by the end of that period. This again indicates that the stock is illiquid, and I would not recommend investing in it except for gamble.

As more people try to invest in this stock, the price will continue to rise, even if only in increments of 1 million naira. By the time the price has reached a desirable level, Loco will have already exited, leaving you holding the bag. Don't be fooled by the hype surrounding this stock. tongue

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2023
ositadima1:

As more people try to invest in this stock, the price will continue to rise, even if only in increments of 1 million naira. By the time the price has reached a desirable level, Loco will exit leaving you carrying the bag. Don't be fooled by the hype surrounding this stock. tongue

Why I put it open for you to see is to let you know I am not selling multiverse anytime soon.This is just but a very small portfolio of mine.It is my long term stock.I will be posting it from time to time to tell you it's not for sale even at #10 instead I add more units at any pullback. I have other stocks for gamble purposes and I buy such stocks in millions of units and they are liquid enough.
Multiverse is my first investment stock.Know it and know peace.I still have another one in mind which I will let you know when I see the price attractive for entry.

Now my advice to you is make your investment personal to reap returns very fast.The way you analyse stocks,I wonder how you make money in this business.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2023
grin
Locotrader:

Why I put it open for you to see is to let you know I am not selling multiverse anytime soon.This is just but a very small portfolio of mine.It is my long term stock.I will be posting it from time to time to tell you it's not for sale even at #10 instead I add more units at any pullback. I have other stocks for gamble purposes

Now my advice to you is make your investment personal to reap returns very fast.The way you analyse stocks,I wonder how you make money in this business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Locotrader:

Why I put it open for you to see is to let you know I am not selling multiverse anytime soon.This is just but a very small portfolio of mine.It is my long term stock.I will be posting it from time to time to tell you it's not for sale even at #10 instead I add more units at any pullback. I have other stocks for gamble purposes

I love liquidity more than anything. In my opinion, the true test of stock picking mastery is when you make predictions for stocks that are very liquid. Let me give you an example. Even if you had 100 million naira, you would have still made good money with DS, UBA, GTCO, etc., and you could have easily withdrawn your money. cheesy cheesy wink

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2023
ositadima1:

I love liquidity more than anything. In my opinion, the true test of stock picking mastery is when you make predictions for stocks that are very liquid. Let me give you an example. Even if you had 100 million naira, you would have still made good money with DS, UBA, GTCO, etc., and you could have easily withdrawn your money. cheesy cheesy wink

I started this business with 140,000 in 2002.
I have built a personal house, tenants houses, hostels for students, plenty lands purchases, tricycles on the road and happily married with 3 kids as at now and I control over 50m naira stocks presently.
My brother,I think I am okay with my investment pattern and plan.

I don't like your pattern of trading.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2023
ositadima1:

Lol, can you go personal? You have tried many times nah, haven't you. grin grin

Okay, bros.
Thanks for sharing ideas.
Let's move on to other things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Locotrader:

I have built a personal house, tenants houses, hostels for students, plenty lands purchases, tricycles on the road and happily married with 3 kids as at now and I control over 50m naira stocks presently.

What is my pattern of trading if I may ask?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2023
onegentleguy:
To all who sent me several messages of support, I thank you. ...I appreciate your kind gesture of gratitude for everything we do and continue to do.

To the few (replicating as a many) who criticized me (even though I felt I never deserved it), I also thank you.
Am sure there'll be a thing or two to learn from your various input.

It's time to move on. What will be, will be!
It is well.

I want to message you but I have long since discarded the email attached to this account in my quest for anonymity. Seun needs to add private chatting on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2023
Locotrader:

This is needless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2023
TRUE
ositadima1:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2023
ositadima1:

I am seriously laughing in French oh.I initially thought you don enter the game.which kind wahala be dis

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2023
VeritasKapital on early full BID grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2023
ositadima1:

You are a fast learner, nothing beats investing in dividend paying and highly liquid stocks that are selling at a discount.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2023
Aunty Mercy, abeg what is this RR23ELLAH that is currently on 80% loss in a single market day trade so far? No be vanish e wan vanish so?

i thought its should maximum of 10%.

Abi i no dey see well?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2023
ProphetUtuocha:
Court date is next week. It will come and go. Nothing is gonna happen. Oando's train is unstoppable. Oando remains the gem of our time!

You this ''Prophet''!
Your veins dey strong for this Oando matter too much! Yet you don't want to reveal what you know!
You are one of the few people on this forum that give people some confidence on Oando.
You may be making a lot of good friends (unknowingly) if your ''prophecies'' on Oando come to pass.
But if otherwise, you know what happens.......!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2023
E choke
mikeapollo:

You this ''Prophet''!
Your veins dey strong for this Oando matter too much! Yet you don't want to reveal what you know!
You are one of the few people on this forum that give people some confidence on Oando.
You may be making a lot of good friends (unknowingly) if your ''prophecies'' on Oando come to pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mikeapollo:

You this ''Prophet''!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7359) (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) (7365) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.