Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10978699 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7437) (7438) (7439) (7440) (7441) (7442) (7443) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 6:49pm On Jan 04
megawealth01:

My eyes has been on MAYBAKER for more than a year now... I did the first batch of purchases today... More buys in the days ahead... I have my buy targets and prices too... I don't mind holding it till it becomes double digits

In my opinion it's heavily undervalued as ELIJAHLAKES

Price to book value compared to others in the sector it is.
We are getting there. If we no make money, na who we go blame?

Opportunities abound in the market but if we keep dishing it out freely here, newbies like me won't be motivated to put in the work needed to develop themselves. There's confidence that comes with mastery of the tools of any trade. We are getting there, God giving us the grace.

Even the one that gave bonus today is massively undervalued but no too loud am. Freely I was given! freely have I given.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04
Streetinvestor2:
The driver and conductor don jump commot for multiverse motor on top hill.....wahala

Na fly wey no dey listen dey follow corpse enter grave ๐Ÿ˜‘. I alighted at km 16.89 because a little is enough for me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:59pm On Jan 04
grin
KayOn1:

Price to book value compared to others in the sector it is.
We are getting there. If we no make money, na who we go blame?

Opportunities abound in the market but if we keep dishing it out freely here, newbies like me won't be motivated to put in the work needed to develop themselves. There's confidence that comes with mastery of the tools of any trade. We are getting there, God giving us the grace.

Even the one that gave bonus today is massively undervalued but no too loud am.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 7:29pm On Jan 04
PuristForest:
#Wapco is lookin very good having come out of consolidation, we expect an extended 5th wave taking us to about the 66 handle, that's over a 90% profit. DYOR

Great work but won't be a bad idea if we start transitioning into teaching people how to fish instead of feeding them except the discord channel can be monetized or what do you think?

Most people just do not want to put in any effort at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 7:38pm On Jan 04
megawealth01:

My eyes has been on MAYBAKER for more than a year now... I did the first batch of purchases today... More buys in the days ahead... I have my buy targets and prices too... I don't mind holding it till it becomes double digits

In my opinion it's heavily undervalued as ELIJAHLAKES

Dude,
I do not want to upload my spreadsheet here so you see opportunities that are everywhere.

Still remember when I indirectly asked for confirmation when signals flashed that Transcorp was massively being accumulated at N6 abi is it when I did for Eterna.
... even asked someone why he didn't mention FCMB when he was talking about stuffs and he mentioned he was sticking to the ones mentioned on the subject matter & later coming back to say ... which I give him kudos for and many more.

I belong to the school of thought of showing people direction I took that I have not regretted but then also give them the leeway to choose their path.

How many people you wan feed & for how long?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04
Abeg, who fit epp us calculate fair & book value for Transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:44pm On Jan 04
Willie2015:

Bought afolabi units for caverton...
results get K leg..
I no gree buy more units again cheesy grin
But doing 50% within a short period
is really amazing... cheesy grin
The result of caverton is extra scary... na real betnaija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:47pm On Jan 04
megawealth01:

No gree for anyone this 2014 grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 7:58pm On Jan 04
jaybee3:
Abeg, who fit epp us calculate fair & book value for Transcorp?

๐Ÿ‘€
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04
KayOn1:

๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by funkyprof: 8:08pm On Jan 04
Good evening house,

Please I was wondering, what are the best apps for trading on the NSE and NASD?

I am a newbie and just started following this thread keenly and would appreciate any help in understanding how the stock market and how to make informed decisions in trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 8:26pm On Jan 04
KayOn1:

๐Ÿ‘€

jaybee3:

๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿ‘€
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:56pm On Jan 04
..and they all Benefited Mutually who knew what 2024 holds in triple digits in less than 3 months of Linking with Mansions. .. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zidoh(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04
Good evening traders , 
Please trade your cryptos and e-currency with us at good rate ... 08088759163 .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04
sonofElElyon:

Lol what's the result of ftncocoa? Yet it went from penny to over 3 naira before settling above 1.5naira now it's started doing 10% again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 9:34pm On Jan 04
ojeysky:

Lol what's the result of ftncocoa? Yet it went from penny to over 3 naira before settling above 1.5naira now it's started doing 10% again

You call that investing right? Okay.... when the bubble bursts we'll all be here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04
funkyprof:
Good evening house,

I am a newbie and just started following this thread keenly and would appreciate any help in understanding how the stock market and how to make informed decisions in trading.

Afrinvestor

Yochaa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:39pm On Jan 04
KayOn1:

Dude,
I do not want to upload my spreadsheet here so you see opportunities that are everywhere.

Still remember when I indirectly asked for confirmation when signals flashed that Transcorp was massively being accumulated at N6 abi is it when I did for Eterna.
... even asked someone why he didn't mention FCMB when he was talking about stuffs and he mentioned he was sticking to the ones mentioned on the subject matter & later coming back to say ... which I give him kudos for and many more.

I belong to the school of thought of showing people direction I took that I have not regretted but then also give them the leeway to choose their path.

How many people you wan feed & for how long?

You na senior man
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:53pm On Jan 04
sonofElElyon:

And the stock come dey go up after the result grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:54pm On Jan 04
ojeysky:

They won't understand... I called out that ftncocoa when it was under #1

It's one stock that gave me the name gambler grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:56pm On Jan 04
sonofElElyon:

You call that investing right? Okay.... when the bubble bursts we'll all be here

I always warn newbies to stay away from my stocks

Most times my stock picks are extremely unconventional

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04
This summary picture of Global equities suggests Nigerian stocks with PE's mostly under 10 are still undervalued compared to the rest of the world. While US stocks are relatively overvalued but are not yet at prior peak values.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04
funkyprof:
Good evening house,

Your first point of call as a newbie is not a trading app but an investment in yourself, Get in touch for step by step guide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:42pm On Jan 04
KayOn1:
Honestly, I can't agree more with you here.
Most of the post these days are making this forum to look like bet naija
We mustn't allow this platform to lose its core value, which is investing, learning the intrigues of getting this done and equipping individuals with the know-how of how to go about this.
Plenty pages with less meaningful posts.

I felt bad somehow that Oga RabbiDoracle left and yet we don't feel we have missed an invaluable person here!!
All what I can read was 'wrong predictions and all that, as if anyone can time anything sad
* Would we rather have prefer the generational low?

What about lots of predictions he got right? What about the numerous lectures, info, stock analysis, stock valuation, financial report analysis, TA, FA, global investment terrain/scene and investment advice?

Stock picks, Fine!
....but what about we all learn how to fish too? sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04
yMcy56:

Honestly, I can't agree less with you here.
Most of the post these days are making this forum to look like bet naija
We mustn't allow this platform to lose its core value, which is investing, learning the intrigues of getting this done and equipping individuals with the know-how of how to go about this.
Plenty pages with less meaningful posts.

I felt bad somehow that Oga RabbiDoracle left and yet we don't feel we have missed an invaluable person here!!
All what I can read was 'wrong predictions and all that, as if anyone can time anything sad
What about lots of predictions he got right?

Stock picks, Fine!
....but what about we all learn how to fish too? sad

This is always the trend during every bull market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:11pm On Jan 04
In business always learn to follow the money... After following the money you can now focus on other important factors which I won't be talking about... I leave that one for those that it's their line to discuss them... From now onwards I won't be posting stockpicks again on this platform until...

Una no go hear me talk about my buys or sells again until further notice... I know na me be the bet9ja guy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAkpa(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04
megawealth01:
In business always learn to follow the money... After following the money you can now focus on other important factors which I won't be talking about... I leave that one for those that it's their line to discuss them... From now onwards I won't be posting stockpicks again on this platform until...

Una no go hear me talk about my buys or sells again until further notice... I know na me be the bet9ja guy grin

If you don't post, somebody else will also build up capacity and begin to post. No body is indispensable in this life.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 11:56pm On Jan 04
Omo una dey look Tingo grp?
Make e learn to do DD
Nomba1 rule check who dey head company
No B tribalism at all at all

If na dem dem
Run away

Make I write coded so as to not offend dem
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 3:35am On Jan 05
DrAkpa:

If you don't post, somebody else will also build up capacity and begin to post. No body is indispensable in this life.

Be calming down. Be diplomatic sometimes. Read between the lines. If he does not give me stock picks to buy, sell, or hold, will you give me? lol

Na joke ooo.

This year, no gree for anybody ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 6:04am On Jan 05
megawealth01:

DrAkpa:

You can see the smile emoji at the end of his post... you think your response was suitable? Think it over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 6:07am On Jan 05
megawealth01:

I beg continue to recommend jooor... no be all your recommendations be betnaija... grin
most are top notch
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:21am On Jan 05
A risk-free way of gearing:

Gearing means using borrowed money to invest in additional assets - it allows investors to buy more stocks without committing more capital.

Like Pa Emma said, there are ways to approach using loans to buy stocks without getting burned. I believe a less risky approach is using returns from a fixed income asset to service such loans.

Example below:

Let me start with, for example, I have 10 million in 2022 Sukuk that yields about 14 percent per annum (700k paid twice in the year). My investment returns 1.4 million per year.

Dividing this sum by two, 700 thousand. From this I can now compute the size of a riskless loan. Sourcing for the cheapest loans, I get a 20% interest loan, using my whole 1.4 million generating asset as collateral. The size of the loan can be calculated like this: 700k รท 20% = 3.5 million. 3.5 million should be the absolute tops I can get to keep risk almost at zero. The idea is that the 700k is paying the reducing interest rate annually while the other 700k is reducing the principal. The concept is not new and it is called an annuity.

To make it clear:
In the first year, the 700k interest is cleared but the principal is also reduced by 700k to 2.8 million.

In the second year, the 560k interest is cleared with part of 700k, the remaining part and the other 700k reduces the principal further to 1.96 million.

In the third year, the interest of 393k is cleared and reducing principal to 952k

In the fourth year, the interest of 190.4k is cleared along the remaining principal of 952k. Taking approximately 4 years.

With this approach, you are not constrained by the stock's performance. It is actually free money.

Imagine following Loco with your 3.5 million when Multiverse was trading at below 4 when he mentioned it. With your full chest.

If it goes south, at highest, 4 years you are done paying your dues. If the universe favors you like it did for some people, that would amount to 5 times your 3.5 mil to about 17.5 million. Free money.

I am happy for Loco, the guy has hammered. Again! shocked

#Modified, there was a hiccup in the annuity calculation.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7437) (7438) (7439) (7440) (7441) (7442) (7443) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, BullBearMkt(m), ogoo4real and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.