Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,168 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11022452 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7439) (7440) (7441) (7442) (7443) (7444) (7445) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:28am On Jan 05
grin[quote author=Krisuba post=127788585][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:29am On Jan 05
yMcy56:
* FIDELITY @14.40!! shocked
* FCMB don run follow am......9.45 as at now....9?55....9.60...
* TRANSCORP @12.66.......FULLLL BID! grin
* UNITY @2.35
* UBA @29.....
* ACCESS @26...

UNITY still minting... I must see the end with this lil quantity left grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:30am On Jan 05
DrAkpamudehe:
angry
Why did you delete your post? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 10:33am On Jan 05
Locotrader:
Good morning fams and happy new yr.
I have been busy all these while moving my computer business to base only in the East.My shops are affected in the recent demolition at computer village.Running my business in the East will help me manage my investments especially my bakery which will soon commence operations.

Happy investing

Solid mineral stocks is the right place to be in 2024.Men has taken position already waiting for the bumper harvest.If multiverse is doing this, Japaul will give many returns no matter criticisms.

My 2 stocks for 2024
JAPAUL
TIP
It is well.
You will only get better.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:33am On Jan 05
Yoast:
Dangote sugar one step forward, 2 steps backwards. Na wa o
Guess it has to do with that news.......the money laundering allegations...
But the companies have been coming out to deny it.
BUA denied the rumour, that EFCC never raid their office.
Everything will die down soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonwest: 10:41am On Jan 05
Locotrader:
I have been busy all these while moving my computer business to base only in the East.My shops are affected in the recent demolition at computer village.Running my business in the East will help me manage my investments especially my bakery which will soon commence operations.

Happy investing

Solid mineral stocks is the right place to be in 2024.Men has taken position already waiting for the bumper harvest.If multiverse is doing this, Japaul will give many returns no matter criticisms.

My 2 stocks for 2024
JAPAUL
TIP

Which state in the east, I visit the east alot especially enugu awka nah my route be that if nah the same zone I no mind drop by make we see. Then run some bottles cause you try for my body for that multiverse

I pray your biz grow from grace to grace and God's favour on

Nice to hear from you

Baba loco

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:45am On Jan 05
megawealth01:
UNITY still minting... I must see the end with this lil quantity left grin
You should have exercise small patience, especially when you entered high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:48am On Jan 05
yMcy56:

You should have exercise small patience, especially when you entered high

It's a game... I set the hit target and removed my capital and left part of the interest to see where it ends...

What's left can still do the work but not a large as it should but cash is king

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 10:51am On Jan 05
To all of us,
Those who give us correct advice
Those who add drama
Those who make as cautious
Those who make us grin
Those are cool
Those we would like to swear for but still hold our peace.

To you all that make me look forward to visiting this forum every day

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

May we all be profitable beyond our expectations. May we all have the peace and health to enjoy it in Jesus Name. Amen.

Loco
sorry to hear of your misfortune. We all owe all we have to God from the tiniest to the largest . God will replenish all and add to overflowing.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:54am On Jan 05
megawealth01:

It's a game... I set the hit target and removed my capital and left part of the interest to see where it ends...

What's left can still do the work but not a large as it should but cash is king

What's happening with that one that gave bonus yesterday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 10:59am On Jan 05
Locotrader:

Happy investing

My 2 stocks for 2024
JAPAUL
TIP

Happy New Year,
So sorry to hear you were affected by the demolition. You can only get bigger & like the saying goes "Home will always be home". Send me a PM at your convenience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:00am On Jan 05
KayOn1:

What's happening with that one that gave bonus yesterday?

People are waiting to sell at 0.90... If they finish selling at that junction then we can expect another full bid... Let's watch and see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 11:01am On Jan 05
megawealth01:

People are waiting to sell at 0.90... If they finish selling at that junction then we can expect another full bid... Let's watch and see

Are you kidding me? CILEASING
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:04am On Jan 05
Krisuba:

De stock tire meoooo . Upon say I sold ucap and Fidelity to buy it have not gotten even 5 percent. While those I sold is doing almost 100!!
One of the most painful experiences in this market. One gleefully exits a stock for another only to see that which one exited rallying while that which one went into stagnant or even dropping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:10am On Jan 05
Krisuba:

De stock tire meoooo . Upon say I sold ucap and Fidelity to buy it have not gotten even 5 percent. While those I sold is doing almost 100!!

It's part of the game... Dangote will do well when it's time... Stocks like that are for holding to build WEALTH streams... I have stocks I have been holding since 2018 and they have all giving me more than 1000%

Such stocks I top up at every bear season... They never disappoint when paying dividends...

JAIZ and MAYB have joined that list on my portfolio

I've always been interested in building WEALTH... I buy uncertainties so I can build massive WEALTH

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:11am On Jan 05
KayOn1:

Are you kidding me? CILEASING

I don't have a single unit there... I was referring to OMATEK but it seems all things have changed sha...

Follow your mind on that OMATEK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 11:12am On Jan 05
Krisuba:

Lol, I relate. Some days are like that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:16am On Jan 05
Krisuba:
,Did you enter at high price?
That thing can be painful.......but keep your hopes up, you didn't buy moribund stock.

I think Alhaji has just been keeping everything formal with SEC, if not by now, he for don give them ultimatum. Those guys knows their mates too.

Hopefully, it wont take too long again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:19am On Jan 05
megawealth01:
I don't have a single unit there... I was referring to OMATEK but it seems all things have changed sha...

Follow your mind on that OMATEK
Make we just dey watch on this one.
They did worst than this when UNITY was sighted at below N1. So so full offer self.
Today, they're queuing up at high price to buy.
I can't forget the argument and bad mouthing on UNITY easily.........but shey na ghosts queue to buy now @2.35? Or has the financials changed? grin

* No small thanks to Customstreet for the insider info**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 11:19am On Jan 05
Locotrader:

Happy investing

My 2 stocks for 2024
JAPAUL
TIP
So sorry for your loss. The east will favor u.

If there is any other person who is affected by the demolition at Computer Village and needs help, Raycomm have big shops in Ughelli, Delta State that GSM Phone accessories and Laptop sellers, SOFTWARE AND Hardware Engineers can use.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:20am On Jan 05
yMcy56:

Make we just dey watch on this one.
They did worst than this when UNITY was sighted at below N1. Today, they're queuing up at high price to buy.
I can't forget the argument and bad mouthing on UNITY easily.........but they na ghosts queue to buy now? grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:22am On Jan 05
Please why is cileasing trading at 3.08 against yesterday close price of 5.13

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:23am On Jan 05
Someone asked about AFRIP this morning if it's for HOLD, SELL or BUY... I have been holding that stock since I missed UCAP years back and I don't have regrets...

It's a buy if you ask for my opinion... At least they don't disappoint on dividends payments
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 11:24am On Jan 05
Mfunkynation:
Please why is cileasing trading at 3.08 against yesterday close price of 5.13

Marked down for Bonus yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:25am On Jan 05
UNILEVER
Gathering momentum.
Those bids on queue......any news?

* My eyes dey on this stock. One of the stocks on watchlist*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:29am On Jan 05
KayOn1:

Marked down for Bonus yesterday.
If a stock is mark down for bonus, it affects it shares price? Am use to dividend!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 11:36am On Jan 05
Mfunkynation:

If a stock is mark down for bonus, it affects it shares price? Am use to dividend!

It does but I stand to be corrected = => y = ((x × price before markdown)/(x + markdown ratio unit). Where x = held units & y = new units.
I am a newbie too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 11:42am On Jan 05
Too much monitoring and can be counterproductive when you know you bought a fundamentally sound stock. That is what made me sell Transcorp at 50% profit when I could easily have made more than 300%

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:45am On Jan 05
Mfunkynation:
Yes.
Just like it's marked down for dividend too.

How about your Ikeja? You still dey in the bus? smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 11:45am On Jan 05
How can the platform of a broker be down at this point?

@ Emmasoft
What are the requirement to get a license & ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:46am On Jan 05
KayOn1:
How can the platform of a broker be down at this point?

MORGAN?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 11:47am On Jan 05
megawealth01:

MORGAN?

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (7439) (7440) (7441) (7442) (7443) (7444) (7445) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emumakpo, Ginalex(f), chunkuli and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.