Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10984721 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7438) (7439) (7440) (7441) (7442) (7443) (7444) ... (7786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:42am On Jan 05
megawealth01:
Una no go hear me talk about my buys or sells again until further notice... I know na me be the bet9ja guy grin
Mega be calming down....
I don't want to reply before, but make e no be say....

See ehnnn, I have no issue with your stock picks, but one of my concerns is that at the price junction you're picking, you seems not to be considering that those stocks have started appreciating before you starts your own picks......

These same stocks you're now mentioning as stock picks have been Identified by someone else at different times when the risk vs rewards are high.......using OGG's term....(risk low, rewards high) smiley

See Caverton for instance, some people entered @1 or even below, now if you're recommending it for pick @ above N2, on what metrics even if it still have more potentials to appreciate more?

Your risk appetite is different, you are high risk takers while those following you may not.
This is bull time, if things changes suddenly, won't it be the usual "gbas gbos" here again?

Even though those stocks may still appreciate more, I just think there's the need to tone down on the emphasis on them especially when they've appreciated with 100% or more, EXCEPT you're sure of more price appreciation. E.g. TRANSCORP. Even this amateur mentioned it at different price junctions, some ogas also did before now self.
*JAIZ was been dumped @1.50/1.60 just this December and we discussed it here, and people interested started buying. OGG identified it before the rally too.

When you announced that you exited UNITY @1.95, you can see it fired higher thereafter again.
This is the same UNITY even my amateur self identified @ below N1, @Customstreet recommended.......and so on and so forth.

Let's be emphasizing on investment knowledge as well. Detailed stock and report analysis are missing here. We needed it back.

Make una no vex for the epistle. smiley

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:59am On Jan 05
@Megawealth, I'm also involved in the stock pointers but hardly will I mention anyone without giving reasons behind it.
That's our own area I think, everyone with his/her own strategy. I mentioned my own and allow Mr. Market to do justice to it.
Those calling me gambler, I no send them. I didn't tell them to buy or force their hands to press the keyboard........but what I've realized is that quite some newbies takes us much more serious, so when picking and mentioning it, we needed to back it up with some level of FA, SA or TA (for the TA gurus).

I rest my case.
Any insult is welcomed. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:02am On Jan 05
yMcy56:

Mega be calming down....
I don't want to reply before, but make e no be say....

See ehnnn, I have no issue with your stock picks, but one of my concerns is that at the price junction you're picking, you seems not to be considering that those stocks have started appreciating before you starts your own picks......

These same stocks you're now mentioning as stock picks have been Identified by someone else at different times when the risk vs rewards are high.......using OGG's term....(risk low, rewards high) smiley

See Caverton for instance, some people entered @1 or even below, now if you're recommending it for pick @ above N2, on what metrics even if it still have more potentials to appreciate more?

Your risk appetite is different, you are high risk takers while those following you may not.
This is bull time, if things changes suddenly, won't it be the usual "gbas gbos" here again?

Even though those stocks may still appreciate more, I just think there's the need to tone down on the emphasis on them especially when they've appreciated with 100% or more, EXCEPT you're sure of more price appreciation. E.g. TRANSCORP. Even this amateur mentioned it at different price junctions, some ogas also did before now self.
*JAIZ was been dumped @1.50/1.60 just this December and we discussed it here, and people interested started buying. OGG identified it before the rally too.

When you announced that you exited UNITY @1.95, you can see it fired higher thereafter again.
This is the same UNITY even my amateur self identified @ below N1, @Customstreet recommended.......and so on and so forth.

Let's be emphasizing on investment knowledge as well. Detail stock and report analysis are missing here. We needed it back.

Make una no vex for the epistle. smiley

I wasn't even referring to your post sef... Read several posts before yours nne...

As for the guy shouting indispensable... I no sabi what you mean sha... Just dey play rough... I no dey sabi reply for public that's why I like to ignore grin

Mercy you na my paddy we can never have beef grin.

The persons I'm referring to sabi themselves wella

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lildonn222: 8:04am On Jan 05
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:10am On Jan 05
megawealth01:
I wasn't even referring to your post sef... Read several posts before yours nne...

As for the guy shouting indispensable... I no sabi what you mean sha... Just dey play rough... I no dey sabi reply for public that's why I like to ignore grin

Mercy you na my paddy we can never have beef grin.

The persons I'm referring to sabi themselves wella
One love brother. πŸ‘
Just ignore any insult or negative comment, we are immune against their stones and insults. smiley
Just do your things......but keep emphasizing on"caveat".........and also carry out extensive DD on stocks that's already rallying so you can pick at much bargain price.
*Hope you know above post was just my opinion too*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 8:10am On Jan 05
ositadima1:
A risk-free way of gearing:

Gearing means using borrowed money to invest in additional assets - it allows investors to buy more stocks without committing more capital.

Its advisable to use overdraft..
than the conventional loan of monthly repayments...
The bank give you a line for 365days.. with specific clean up cycle....
and they charged you based on usage..
If you dont use it...they dont charge you
Very flexible and convenient for stock trading...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:17am On Jan 05
For those that mailed me telling me not to back down on my stocks recommendations... I don hear una pleas... grin Una kukuma know sey I like everyone to prosper... If I enter stocks they are usually HIGH RISKS at my point of entry... I have never entered a smooth stock before except for dividends pirposes but if na for maddest profits I enter stocks that no one wants to enter at my price of entry... That's how I make my fortunes... No follow me oooooo... Establish what works for you!!!

Newbies please avoid my STOCKS they are extremely HIGH RISKS... Sometimes it will take a lil PATIENCE for you to gain from them which you might not have the money to tie down... See transcorp that is being celebrated today check my transcorp post of 2020 and see that I've been buying that thing when it was less than a naira without hope sef. grin I refused selling it for only ONE reason which I won't want to share today maybe some other time...

I won't be writing DD again henceforth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:23am On Jan 05
yMcy56:

One love brother. πŸ‘
Just ignore any insult or negative comment, we are immune against their stones and insults. smiley
Just do your things......but keep emphasizing on"caveat".........and also carry out extensive DD on stocks that's already rallying so you can pick at much bargain price.
*Hope you know above post was just my opinion too*

My sister... The truth is I'm a very careful trader who doesn't fear losing MONEY... I always have my reasons for any trade I enter

Why did Otedola and Otudeko entered fbn at such ridiculous prices then? There's a lot to learn... In the days ahead I might start lecturing on certain rules of trades that personally works for me... Na time dey make me no fit dey type long...

I just decided to type long this morning because I had to just do that by force grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:31am On Jan 05
DeRuggedProf:
..and they all Benefited Mutually who knew what 2024 holds in triple digits in less than 3 months of Linking with Mansions. .. grin

DeRuggedProf....Happy New Year wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 8:36am On Jan 05
megawealth01:

Newbies please avoid my STOCKS they are extremely HIGH RISKS... Sometimes it will take a lil PATIENCE for you to gain from them which you might not have the money to tie down... See transcorp that is being celebrated today check my transcorp post of 2020 and see that I've been buying that thing when it was less than a naira without hope sef. grin I refused selling it for only ONE reason which I won't want to share today maybe some other time...

I won't be writing DD again henceforth

You too like to dey whet our appetite sha grin grin grin grin. Oya share your FA rationale behind the Transcorp hold jare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:37am On Jan 05
AFRIPRUD.

What is cooking in their kitchen?
Buy or Sell or Hold?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 8:48am On Jan 05
essentialone:
AFRIPRUD.

What is cooking in their kitchen?
Buy or Sell or Hold?

Na part of Tony's property, so you can go ahead. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stronglink: 8:54am On Jan 05
Willie2015:

Do the banks take an interest if you request for overdraft.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:13am On Jan 05
DeRuggedProf:
..and they all Benefited Mutually who knew what 2024 holds in triple digits in less than 3 months of Linking with Mansions. .. grin

Parables... Only for the brave hearted sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:13am On Jan 05
stronglink:

YES
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:14am On Jan 05
stronglink:

Yes...
But only if u use the overdraft...
If they give you overdraft of N1m... for a year
And u use N100k...
They will charge interest only on the N100k...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 9:33am On Jan 05
megawealth01:

Parables... Only for the brave hearted sha grin

I dont understand the "mansions" part of the parable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:37am On Jan 05
Willie2015:

Loans for stock trading are very flexible, most are for between 90 days to 180 days will provision to rollover provided you paid at least the accumulated interest at maturity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 9:40am On Jan 05

If you want to gamble, look for some stocks that respond to sentiments and gamble.

If you want a handsome reward in the future, look for Transcorp and buy with all your heart as much as you can.Remember it is trading at a range now.Btw 0.94 to 0.98.
Anytime you see it at 0.94,dont miss out.Keep on targeting at 0.94 until you are done.You must have a story to tell.Say na Loco told you this today.
I hope this dude listened at the time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:43am On Jan 05
jaybee3:

I hope this dude listened at the time.

He listened grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:44am On Jan 05
Good morning fams and happy new yr.
I have been busy all these while moving my computer business to base only in the East.My shops are affected in the recent demolition at computer village.Running my business in the East will help me manage my investments especially my bakery which will soon commence operations.

Happy investing

Solid mineral stocks is the right place to be in 2024.Men has taken position already waiting for the bumper harvest.If multiverse is doing this, Japaul will give many returns no matter criticisms.

My 2 stocks for 2024
JAPAUL
TIP

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:46am On Jan 05
Locotrader:
I have been busy all these while moving my computer business to base only in the East.My shops are affected in the recent demolition at computer village.Running my business in the East will help me manage my investments especially my bakery which will soon commence operations.

Happy investing

Solid mineral stocks is the right place to be in 2024.Men has taken position already waiting for the bumper harvest.If multiverse is doing this, Japaul will give many returns no matter criticisms.

My 2 stocks for 2024
JAPAUL
TIP

Sorry about that... May East favor you and may the LORD bring peace to my fatherland

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:04am On Jan 05
Locotrader:

Happy investing

My 2 stocks for 2024
JAPAUL
TIP

Sorry for this my brother...It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:07am On Jan 05
How much is Providus buying UNITY BANK grin

Fidelity on Steroids shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:08am On Jan 05
* FIDELITY @14.40!! πŸ”₯ shocked
* FCMB don run follow am......9.45 as at now....9?55....9.60...
* TRANSCORP @12.66.......FULLLL BID! grin
* UNITY @2.35
* UBA @29.....
* ACCESS @26...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAkpamudehe: 10:12am On Jan 05
angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 10:22am On Jan 05
Dangote sugar one step forward, 2 steps backwards. Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:23am On Jan 05
I have moved out 80% of UNITY. Thanks to oga Customstreet.

The remaining 20% can wait for Providus Bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:24am On Jan 05
[quote author=megawealth01 post=127783503]In business always learn to follow the money... After following the money you can now foc

Yesterday you said you have developed thick skin today they hay gotten to you!!
You done the change mind!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 10:24am On Jan 05
Yoast:

Was almost on full offer but "investors" are queuing up for it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 10:25am On Jan 05
If it’s good for Fidelity ,it’s good for the banks. UBA!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:27am On Jan 05
Yoast:

De stock tire meoooo . Upon say I sold ucap and Fidelity to buy it have not gotten even 5 percent. While those I sold is doing almost 100!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7438) (7439) (7440) (7441) (7442) (7443) (7444) ... (7786) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amaa2019(m), ggoldmine, Prince081, Ginalex(f), phemmie06(m), EDUECO(m), oludy, ositadima1(m), Zagee, Boshins, dapix, Yem0350, Saybal(m), tayejay(m), janga(m), Freespirit89(m), nosa2(m), Picky1 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.