Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,496 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954401 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7741) (7742) (7743) (7744) (7745) (7746) (7747) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:36am On Apr 30
PETERiCHY:

By this time next week DANGSUGAR will hit circa #20 which is a BARGAIN ZONE.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
If sugar comes to that, oando won't be existing on nsg by then

That means I should be getting ready to sell off onado my bet naija stock and you should consider that too if you truely have oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:38am On Apr 30
Adinije:
I think sugar will find support at around #35.

For those that bought above #60, selling now will be huge loss. Na to just hold and see the end of it.

My 2cents
I don't know what is support.All I know is sugar will not go below #30 as I have been saying even without marger

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:51am On Apr 30
How may current holders bought at N18?

It should be evident enough that the statement is not directed at everyone... wink

ositadima1:

From 18 to 84 and then to 39 in less than one year, don't distort information with half-truths. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:54am On Apr 30
ositadima1:
lipsrsealed

Why delete

For your information forbe richest list for 2024 is already out.

Now all 3 Dangote stock that was pumped to boost his networth are all currently on full offer. Dangcement. Dangsugar and Nascon.

We've been in this GAME for too long.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:57am On Apr 30
Streetinvestor2:
If sugar comes to that, oando won't be existing on nsg by then

That means I should be getting ready to sell off onado my bet naija stock and you should consider that too if you truely have oando.

If OANDO/NNPCL seize to exist then NIGERIA will seize to exist period!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 10:59am On Apr 30
Choiceguy:

Anything that makes the judge to rule against the application to join in the suit, then I will believe that Oando is delisting.

The judge had already accepted the application to join in the suit on Oando's proposed delisting; that is why the other party was allowed to file their case and also made presentation in court as part of the proceedings in the case!
What will be delivered on June 24 is the court ruling, which will take into consideration the presentations and arguments of both the proponents and opponents of the proposed delisting!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by adamx23(m): 11:05am On Apr 30
Please how do I get shares account number? I bought some GT stocks through Stanbic stockbrokers, and I need the share holders account number to fill an e mandate form. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 11:06am On Apr 30
PETERiCHY:

Why delete

Now all 3 Dangote stock that was pumped to boost his networth are all currently on full offer. Dangcement. Dangsugar and Nascon.

Those on NSEMPA who cashed out from this 2024 Forbes Rich List should please package the information on how it is done and sell to us in a pdf format. I want to position myself for the 2025 Forbes Rich List. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:07am On Apr 30
PETERiCHY:

If OANDO/NNPCL seize to exist then NIGERIA will seize to exist period!
I don't know the business of nnpc in this matter. All I know ,is easier for oando to stop existing on nse than Dan sugar to go #20.
And why is rabiu stocks not going down since forbes list for the yr is over.

My stand for sugar is because sugar high demand and dangota controls the largest percentage of that demand just like the cement .

How I wish alhaji could consider selling sugar and concentrate on his new businesses in crude related products. I can bet he won't sell sugar for less than #100
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 11:13am On Apr 30

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 11:15am On Apr 30
Meanwhile, Nahco is on Full bid. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:16am On Apr 30
222Martins:

Those on NSEMPA who cashed out from this 2024 Forbes Rich List should please package the information on how it is done and sell to us in an pdf format. I want to position myself for the 2025 Forbes Rich List. grin grin grin

Are you ready to play hopeville?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 11:31am On Apr 30
Adinije:
Meanwhile, Nahco is on Full bid. shocked
It is not surprising.....Their Q1 result was good. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:32am On Apr 30
DANGSUGAR Q1 loss is shocked shocked

Seems to be the reason for the sudden movement...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 11:35am On Apr 30
Locotrader:

Are you ready to play hopeville?
I am ready. I am tired of wasting my time looking at AFS of different companies, when i can just look at Forbes list and make 500% in one year grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:37am On Apr 30
KarlTom:

Nascon did not perform well either.
This regime and their economic team ehhh. Their emphasis is on raising government revenue while companies and the masses suffer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:37am On Apr 30
KarlTom:

Be like say na only u see d Q1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:40am On Apr 30
adamx23:
Please how do I get shares account number? I bought some GT stocks through Stanbic stockbrokers, and I need the share holders account number to fill an e mandate form. Thanks.
Ignore it.
You don't need to fill the shareholders' account section.
Just tick the stocks you have in the column.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 11:40am On Apr 30
ositadima1:

Be like say na only u see d Q1
Yes, I suspected he saw it this morning on ogas table when he went to carry the NGX opening bell grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:43am On Apr 30
MTN probably in a very big trouble...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by productsrules(m): 11:45am On Apr 30
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.

With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.

You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, check my signature and pm me for details.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:47am On Apr 30
Mpeace:
Nascon did not perform well either.
This regime and their economic team ehhh. Their emphasis is on raising government revenue while companies and the masses suffer.
The nse is reflection of the economy. Guy naija red right now so what do you expect from companies. People are just looking for money to eat food.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:58am On Apr 30
I thought nascon wasn't exposed to any foreign denominated loans from all their previous reports. Over 3bn booked as FX losses accounted for the poor Q1 result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 11:59am On Apr 30
mikeapollo:

The judge had already accepted the application to join in the suit on Oando's proposed delisting; that is why the other party was allowed to file their case and also made presentation in court as part of the proceedings in the case!
What will be delivered on June 24 is the court ruling, which will take into consideration the presentations and arguments of both the proponents and opponents of the proposed delisting!

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Utalinmou: 12:16pm On Apr 30
agbekoya:
Trading NASD through most stockbrokers can be frustrating as liquidity is low and you have to wait for them to place your order 'at their convinience'. If NASD interest you go for their app and trade directly on it but be guided it's not the NGX

Thank you for your insight
Abeg make dem dey there dey I never finish with NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 12:22pm On Apr 30
Choiceguy:

Anything that makes the judge to rule against the application to join in the suit,then I will believe that Oando is delisting.
If they rule in favour then it's otherwise, right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30
On NAHCO,

Excellent result by my own metrics. @currentprice @emmanuelewumi, what are your thoughts on the result.

I've got a few concerns to look at from the report.
Revenues increased from all areas under contracts with customers that contributed to the bottom line i.e passenger/aircraft handling, disinfection, cargo handling, etc. Are these from increase in fees charged to their customers or they had more businesses within the quarter. If these have to do with higher charges for services like we have seen with other companies jerking up prices due to higher cost of inputs or materials, I wonder how much longer it can be sustained to keep churning out great numbers every quarter. For people who fly frequently, with the rising cost of tickets, has there been increase in surcharges from your airlines. Thank you

NB: I am sitting on over 350% profit here with a dividend yield of 28%.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30
Streetinvestor2:
The nse is reflection of the economy. Guy naija red right now so what do you expect from companies. People are just looking for money to eat food.

No, that was not the issue. Revenue increased by almost 40%, while gross profit increased by 60%. In my opinion, NASCON performed very well. The problem lies with the exchange rate losses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 12:48pm On Apr 30
mikeapollo:

What actually is the expressed position of Oando as a company in the case? Are they opponents or proponents of delisting?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 1:41pm On Apr 30
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 1:58pm On Apr 30
Raider76:

What actually is the expressed position of Oando as a company in the case? Are they opponents or proponents of delisting?

Oando is believed to be hiding behind the proponents and pretending as if the proposal to delist did not emanate from them, but from the 14 minority shareholders who are the main proponents.
So in law, Oando would be required to respond and indicate if they are willing to accept the request of the proponents or not. Oando responded and expressed their willingness to grant the wish of the 14 minority shareholders.
But most people suspect that the 14 minority shareholders are a disguise and actually doing the bidding of Oando management. Hence some other minority shareholders decided to join in the suit to oppose the 14 minority shareholders and told the court that the proponents were never mandated by all shareholders to ask for the delisting and do they do not have any written resolution of the shareholders to delist the shares.

Any way the case goes, Oando management can always pretend and say that they are not the ones that took the case to court, but only had to respond to the proposal as requested by the court.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30
PETERiCHY:

Why delete

I have stopped taking any statements that are based on hopeville seriously; it is the new age of evidence-based reasoning.

It is a 20 naira stock abi, and we have people buying it in the millions. 100,000 units are even uncountable.

Maybe na money miss road, or corrupt politicians abi? Lol, you may not see it at 40 by nextweek sef, they way some people are swallowing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7741) (7742) (7743) (7744) (7745) (7746) (7747) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YourCoffin and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.