Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954634 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7742) (7743) (7744) (7745) (7746) (7747) (7748) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:06pm On Apr 30
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/41100_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC.-_QUARTER_2_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2024_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2024.pdf

See result. Nahco go just release better result another 2 go kill the supposed bullish effect with there own result. How general bull wan use come to help out those inside Dangote trains.

Ok,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:08pm On Apr 30
ositadima1:

I have stopped taking any statements that are based on hopeville seriously; it is the new age of evidence-based reasoning.

It is a 20 naira stock abi, and we have people buying it in the millions. 100,000 units are even uncountable.

Maybe na money miss road, or corrupt politicians abi? Lol, you may not see it at 40 by nextweek sef, they way some people are swallowing it.

No forget trend no dey move in a straight line o. Wave must dey. Abi you no wan make we follow enter the train Trajectory is ...

They will be mopping it up while dragging the price down to force out the hands of the faint hearted/itchy fingers. You can wait it out & start averaging down when it gets to N35. But I see it touching N30 "hopefully" which is when I'll most likely start entering.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30
I need IEI at bargain prices.
Let's deal if you have
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:16pm On Apr 30
Locotrader:
I need IEI at bargain prices.
Let's deal if you have

Why will anyone sell to you at bargain price if they can sell it on the floor. I will sell to you @ N1.50. Will you buy? That is what I will sell on the floor when it gets there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30
KayOn1:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/41100_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC.-_QUARTER_2_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2024_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2024.pdf

See result. Nahco go just release better result another 2 go kill the supposed bullish effect with there own result. How general bull wan use come to help out those inside Dangote trains.

Ok,
The negative result from Vitafoam seems to originate from Administrative expenses......... Administrative expenses jumped from 3,978,504,000 to 16,742,883,000... That is a whooping 320% increase. shocked While Finance Cost jumped from 464,937,000 to 2,055,220,000 shocked shocked shocked That's a 342% increase.........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30
KayOn1:

Why will anyone sell to you at bargain price if they can sell it on the floor. I will sell to you @ N1.50. Will you buy? That is what I will sell on the floor when it gets there.

Okay,but remember I am bidding to get supply but supply is kept high.

If I no see supply at those prices in coming days,I go remove those bids
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:27pm On Apr 30
222Martins:
The negative result from Vitafoam seems to originate from Administrative expenses......... Administrative expenses jumped from 3,978,504,000 to 16,742,883,000... That is a whooping 320% increase.

To God be the Glory though. Just started picking up units yesterday and today see bombshell. Will revisit them @Circa13. Interested SPECULATORS, EnjoY.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:29pm On Apr 30
Locotrader:

Okay,but remember I am bidding to get supply but supply is kept high.

If I no see supply at those prices in coming days,I go remove those bids

The earlier you remove and look for somewhere else to key in, the better. You won't see good supply till N1.5 or very close to that. "Bend down well, make you see Aba."
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30
222Martins:
The negative result from Vitafoam seems to originate from Administrative expenses......... Administrative expenses jumped from 3,978,504,000 to 16,742,883,000... That is a whooping 320% increase. shocked

Read the notes and you will find out that it is still due to foreign exchange losses, about 7 billion naira.

I noticed that companies that avoided reporting the foreign exchange losses in their annual results did so in this first quarter. I mean manufacturing companies. Service companies like NAHCO and some others didn't have this problem.

One exception is MTNN; it reported these losses in both reports.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:31pm On Apr 30
Cornerstone cooking good food?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:36pm On Apr 30
222Martins:
The negative result from Vitafoam seems to originate from Administrative expenses......... Administrative expenses jumped from 3,978,504,000 to 16,742,883,000... That is a whooping 320% increase. shocked While Finance Cost jumped from 464,937,000 to 2,055,220,000 shocked shocked shocked That's a 342% increase.........

That one na the management headache, make dey sort am out na their work that they are being compensated for handsomely. If not, we go tell them wetin their performance worth for the market and expect the board to also do their job which is to send them packing. If both parties no come gree, Otedola vs Tony will be their case with time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:40pm On Apr 30
ositadima1:

Read the notes and you will find out that it is still due to foreign exchange losses, about 7 billion naira.

I noticed that companies that avoided reporting the foreign exchange losses in their annual results did so in this first quarter. I mean manufacturing companies. Service companies like NAHCO and some others didn't have this problem.

One exception is MTNN; it reported these losses in both reports.

Bros, Long grammar no dey pay again. All the grammar, " og-one ka o putalu na afia"
Start mopping up, we go buy from you later. Na your body go tell you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30
KayOn1:

The earlier you remove and look for somewhere else to key in, the better. You won't see good supply till N1.5 or very close to that. "Bend down well, make you see Aba."

I don't want to bet because IEI is my top stock pick For 2024.

If i bet or disagree with you,things go call yakata
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 2:52pm On Apr 30
Locotrader:

I don't want to bet because IEI is my top stock pick For 2024.

If i bet or disagree with you,things go call yakata

It closed @1.39 today with 303,000 units sold. Where will you see the sizeable volume you are looking for at below 1.50? If it closes above 1.45 tomorrow, my offer is off the table. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30
KayOn1:

Bros, Long grammar no dey pay again. All the grammar, " og-one ka o putalu na afia"
Start mopping up, we go buy from you later. Na your body go tell you.

You no go because you want to buy at bargain they talk something way dey incorrect.

DS never release Q1, u talk say they release and it is bad.

U talk say DS go dey fall, I talk say not necessarily, look at bids.

Some guy say Nascon bad, I talk say na FX make am bad small o cos dey still make profit, if not na very good eh be.

So, d coco be say, no dey add salt and pepper, cos somebody go correct you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30
KayOn1:

It closed @1.39 today with 303,000 units sold. Where will you see the sizeable volume you are looking for at below 1.50? If it closes above 1.45 tomorrow, my offer is off the table. All the best.

I am soft now sha
Is tomorrow not public holiday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 3:19pm On Apr 30
mikeapollo:

Oando is believed to be hiding behind the proponents and pretending as if the proposal to delist did not emanate from them, but from the 14 minority shareholders who are the main proponents.
So in law, Oando would be required to respond and indicate if they are willing to accept the request of the proponents or not. Oando responded and expressed their willingness to grant the wish of the 14 minority shareholders.
But most people suspect that the 14 minority shareholders are a disguise and actually doing the bidding of Oando management. Hence some other minority shareholders decided to join in the suit to oppose the 14 minority shareholders and told the court that the proponents were never mandated by all shareholders to ask for the delisting and do they do not have any written resolution of the shareholders to delist the shares.

Any way the case goes, Oando management can always pretend and say that they are not the ones that took the case to court, but only had to respond to the proposal as requested by the court.

I see. Typical Oando abrakadabra. Thanks for the explanations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 3:19pm On Apr 30
ositadima1:

You no go because you want to buy at bargain they talk something way dey incorrect.

Some guy say Nascon bad, I talk say na FX make am bad small o cos dey still make profit, if not na very good eh be.

I posted Vitafoam result and said it was bad but let me go thru my posts to verify before I reply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 3:21pm On Apr 30
Locotrader:

I am soft now sha

I do not know about naija public holidays o. E be like say the country get the highest number of public holidays for the world or close to that. Na only the country dey give - Good Friday, Easter Monday plus all the other Eid(s).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30
Locotrader:

I am soft now sha
Worker's Day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 3:37pm On Apr 30
I gambled on UPl big time , they just released a disappointing result.
I am in pain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 3:42pm On Apr 30
ositadima1:

Just read thru all my posts from Pg.7740 onwards. Bros, I no see where I talk say DS result bad o except if eye don dey pain me. I only said, "make we see if e go fall another max today, then we will take it from there" which it did fall.

The next statement I made regarding DS was that Trends do not move in a straight line which you know except you wan dey economical with the truth.
I am always sympathetic when people loose their hard earned money in investment choices that didn't pan out as they planned because I know raising capital is not easy but it still doesn't stop me from saying the hard truth.

I even said that MM will be mopping up the shares while pushing the price down to force people to sell to cut their losses but the patient ones who can wait should wait it out & average down from Circa 30 which it arrived today closing at 38.90.

Abeg, if you see where I talk say DS result bad, show me make I know when to begin go see my eye doctor.

Udo!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30
KayOn1:

Just read thru all my posts from Pg.7740 onwards. Bros, I no see where I talk say DS result bad o except if eye don dey pain me. I only said, "make we see if e go fall another max today, then we will take it from there" which it did fall.

The next statement I made regarding DS was that Trends do not move in a straight line which you know except you wan dey economical with the truth.
I am always sympathetic when people loose their hard earned money in investment choices that don't pan out as they planned because I know raising capital is not easy but it still doesn't stop me from saying the hard truth.

Abeg, if you see where I talk say DS result bad, show me make I know when to begin go see my eye doctor.

Udo!!!

Sorry o, na one person them been dey call KarlTom talk am. I don do enough tik tok for today, I need to rest jare. grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:54pm On Apr 30
... grin grin

ositadima1:

Sorry o, na one person them been dey call KarlTom talk am. I don do enough tik tok for today, I need to rest . grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 3:55pm On Apr 30
megawealth01:
Cornerstone cooking good food?

Did you see the result or are you in it and looking for who to dump on? If none of the above, move on, there are better options if you are looking for capital appreciation.

Enough said for 1 week in 1 day. Back to Ghost mode.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30
KayOn1:

Did you see the result or are you in it and looking for who to dump on? If none of the above, move on, there are better options if you are looking for capital appreciation.

Enough said for 1 week in 1 day. Back to Ghost mode.

Cornerstone has a good oxygen now but no dey poo well.Maybe this time things go correct.
It is not a bad investment bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30
ositadima1:

Sorry o, na one person them been dey call KarlTom talk am. I don do enough tik tok for today, I need to rest jare. grin grin cheesy
but Dang sugar result is just too bad. 68billion loss after tax. No be small thing. That person see the result before them post the thing. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Allthelight: 4:43pm On Apr 30
LILBIMS:
Yes it is , any question ?
they are too slow even their customer service infact their services are poor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30
Mpeace:
but Dang sugar result is just too bad. 68billion loss after tax. No be small thing. That person see the result before them post the thing. undecided

Can you pls post Dangote sugar Q1 result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:49pm On Apr 30
Now you see that NASCON did perform 'well' wink

Mpeace:
Nascon did not perform well either.
This regime and their economic team ehhh. Their emphasis is on raising government revenue while companies and the masses suffer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:49pm On Apr 30
wink
ndept:
Yes, I suspected he saw it this morning on ogas table when he went to carry the NGX opening bell grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:51pm On Apr 30

Locotrader:

Can you pls post Dangote sugar Q1 result

(1) (2) (3) ... (7742) (7743) (7744) (7745) (7746) (7747) (7748) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chillykelly86(m), Foundationchamp(f), maishai, Hedgefunds and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.