Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10834793 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (7734) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:12am On May 22, 2015
Technically, this gambling game is one where the FASTEST fingers survive... Not the FITTEST (fundotechnical acumen). It's a digital world, init?

These are days when one could sit on and monitor the bourse while 'setting traps' and awaiting the next big move.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:14am On May 22, 2015
Toluway:

Unnecessary
Absolutely, knowing who and what the Bishop himself is.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:45am On May 22, 2015
Fidson on full bid 1.3m no offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fedupnigerian: 11:56am On May 22, 2015
How possible is online stock trading in Nigeria. Anyone can recommend any online brokers,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gistdutch: 12:01pm On May 22, 2015
Try Morgan
fedupnigerian:
How possible is online stock trading in Nigeria. Anyone can recommend any online brokers,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drtonyo(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2015
megainvest:
Fidson on full bid 1.3m no offer

On Itrade it shows Fidson with about 789,500 bids and 797,000 on offer.

Last price 3.44 down 2.62%. as at 11.59 am

Please let us post correct fact and figures

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:03pm On May 22, 2015
fedupnigerian:

Please read this page (of this thread), and read the subsequent pages. Best wishes.

www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/234

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:04pm On May 22, 2015
drtonyo:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:07pm On May 22, 2015
drtonyo:

I posted what Meritrade was showing... One of the two (probably meritrade) must be delayed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:12pm On May 22, 2015
I am seeing the same on Meritrade...................

megainvest:

I posted what Meritrade was showing... One of the two (probably meritrade) must be delayed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:18pm On May 22, 2015
Today is blood on the floor of nse.................

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:21pm On May 22, 2015
megainvest:

Meritrade and their shambolic 'Market Overview'! Is that the name they still call it? grin

I remember speaking with their boss last year on the need to CATCH-UP with itrade. He said: "Oh! Work is currently going on regarding that and it will be ready soon". Oga megainvest, the meal they served is what you're currently ENJOYING.

grin grin grin

Laff wan tear my trousers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:27pm On May 22, 2015
angelo82:
Today is blood on the floor of nse.................

Prophetess Mercy don warn traders. "Thursdays and Fridays are bearish". It doesn't get clearer than this!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:28pm On May 22, 2015
Meristem is efficient as a firm and has other merit except the issue with dissemination of market information......Is always good to combine info on nse.com.ng while using meritrade before buying or selling just to be on the safe side...........They have good staffs also............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:34pm On May 22, 2015
She is right.........

Moneysage:

Prophetess Mercy don warn traders. "Thursdays and Fridays are bearish". It doesn't get clearer than this!

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:06pm On May 22, 2015
Moneysage:

Meritrade and their shambolic 'Market Overview'! Is that the name they still call it? grin

I remember speaking with their boss last year on the need to CATCH-UP with itrade. He said: "Oh! Work is currently going on regarding that and it will be ready soon". Oga megainvest, the meal they served is what you're currently ENJOYING.

grin grin grin

Laff wan tear my trousers

Don't mind them. They better wake up from their slumber. I have also spoken to them on a few things they need to improve on but they seem to be slow to accept such suggestions. I must commend them on the same issues angelo82 pointed out. I am about to open an account with Morgan. Both of them can complement each other.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:09pm On May 22, 2015
any one watching AFRIPRUD on HD... moving gradually.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:12pm On May 22, 2015
Princkez:

Ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dappy22: 1:42pm On May 22, 2015
what happening on skye bank. when will may 29 bull start
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2015
Princkez:
Now is the time to enter the bus... :X
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh
I thought they have paid their 35k dvd.
Anything new? What could drive it higher?
Pls share.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2015
OandO has been hovering between N17 - N18 for the past one month, I am convinced something is brewing...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:08pm On May 22, 2015
Skye is a speculatively 419ed stock...........The movement trend is sharp and weird...........I hope most traders were able to jump out yesterday........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:10pm On May 22, 2015
teezpee:
Why then did Skye bank closed at 2.87 yesterday and opened at N2.73 today?

rebekah2011:

Marked down for bonus. And still gained.

Processor01:
Marked down? Where did you get this information from?

https://trwstockbrokers./2015/05/21/skyebank-price-andjustment-by-bonus-issue/

Wow! I didn't get the information on qualification date. @Rebekah2011 was right. Bonus listed already on NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:23pm On May 22, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Pls does anybody knows the possible price Nigerian police Micro finance bank will get to before markdown? Their qualification date is next week thursday
Secondly, what's the diffrence between qualification date and closure date?
Thank you

I wish I knew o. Been hoping it would reach the N1.45 mark. Will sell next week,even though the N0.15k div is generous enough.

"Closure of Register – Only shareholders who own shares before this date will be paid dividend. If you sell before this date you won’t get dividend. If you sell after you will still get dividend but the new owner will not get". ...Nairametrics

The qualification date is the last date on which you must purchase a stock to benefit from any corporate action (pls confirm this)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2015
cadno:
OandO has been hovering between N17 - N18 for the past one month, I am convinced something is brewing...
I guess as much BUT Cash is still KING IMO till change of GOVT sails through peacefully and direction of policies/focus of govt is reeled out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:39pm On May 22, 2015
feelamong:

just PM make we yarn..
OK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 3:54pm On May 22, 2015
Please when is the dividend marked down date for NASCON?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 22, 2015
cadno:

And the stock seemed to have held its own despite the high level on bloodshed on the bourse today. So I hope whatever is brewing is something really good.

Hopefully it won't fall lower than N17 during this brief rough moment, and the next bull will push it into the N25 axis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 22, 2015
How come this was not clearly communicated?! I don't have any bonus shares yet ooooooo! Anyone received theirs?

Manonamission:

https://trwstockbrokers./2015/05/21/skyebank-price-andjustment-by-bonus-issue/

Wow! I didn't get the information on qualification date. @Rebekah2011 was right. Bonus listed already on NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 4:47pm On May 22, 2015
ogoo4real:
Please when is the dividend marked down date for NASCON?
Has anyone gotten his/her Dangsugar dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:19pm On May 22, 2015
cadno:

Aks:
I guess as much BUT Cash is still KING IMO till change of GOVT sails through peacefully and direction of policies/focus of govt is reeled out

inviix:

And the stock seemed to have held its own despite the high level on bloodshed on the bourse today. So I hope whatever is brewing is something really good.

Hopefully it won't fall lower than N17 during this brief rough moment, and the next bull will push it into the N25 axis.

Like i said earlier on. This is the best time to buy oando. It cant fall back to N15 again. The cowboys have been mopping this stock since the beginning of this month (N17-N18). Once they are done, we all know what will happen. Buy oando and go to bed but always do your due diligence. Another stock to watch out for is UBA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (7734) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ayufun, Jats2k2002, 222Martins(m), ololufemi, maishai, robobo, Bimmms, dapix, talktofemi, eziokwunwoko(m), omowesites, megawealth01, Locotrader(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.