Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10836782 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (7736) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:33pm On May 24, 2015
True..........Real estate process can be too cumbersome.......

mercylicious:
'Real estate is not as easy as you think.........May God show us all the ultimate way to financial success........'

Amen oooo at the the quote above.
99% of ppl that sell land are dubious. No friendship in the business. Building is also not easy. The omonile wahala and the rest. You may also get tenants that are troublesome.

Last week, I went to a location I have property and what I saw there was not funny. Opposite our area, all d fence and properties were demolished. I found out that each property there has been sold to at least 3 ppl. The man i saw with the wife doing foundation opposite mine is no longer the owner of the property. Court cases will enter. Jazz things.

Asaba is even the worst. They will sell ur property to another person even if u have a gated fence and a security house with no tenant living. A day b4 they bring a prospective buyer to the place, they will break ur key and put their own. Once they arrive, they will use their key and open the padlock making the buyer believe its theirs . chikena.

No place like NSE. Just know when to cut your losses .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 1:08pm On May 24, 2015
mercylicious:
'Real estate is not as easy as you think.........May God show us all the ultimate way to financial success........'

99% of ppl that sell land are dubious. No friendship in the business. Building is also not easy. The omonile wahala and the rest. You may also get tenants that are troublesome.

Last week, I went to a location I have property and what I saw there was not funny. Opposite our area, all d fence and properties were demolished. I found out that each property there has been sold to at least 3 ppl. The man i saw with the wife doing foundation opposite mine is no longer the owner of the property. Court cases will enter. Jazz things.

Asaba is even the worst. They will sell ur property to another person even if u have a gated fence and a security house with no tenant living. A day b4 they bring a prospective buyer to the place, they will break ur key and put their own. Once they arrive, they will use their key and open the padlock making the buyer believe its theirs . chikena.

wickedness
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2015
NSE all the way, minus what happen during the economic melt down, NSE is the best investment and trade one can participate on. BNSITL, we are making too much money this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 1:51pm On May 24, 2015
4 banking stock

Skye bank on my mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2015
mercylicious:

My father bought plots of land from Ogun State government for his children in 1985 at Adigbe estate in Abeokuta, by the time I wanted to build on the land in 2000 I found out that the government of Osoba had reallocated the land to politicians because the area is now a prime area. Whereas the volume and value of shares he bought for us around 1985 had grown in leaps and bounds.

Whether the land is bought from omo-onile, estates or government if you do not have the cash-flow to build almost immediately you are speculating and will definitely backfire. People who can successfully speculate on real estate are land surveyors, lawyers, military guys and government officials.

I just bought back a plot of land I purchased at Ifo Ogun state on Thursday 21st May 2015, the land was bought about 10 years ago and I stopped at the foundation stage in 2011. When I wanted to commence work about 3 weeks ago, omo-onile did not allow my work men to clear the land nor work. It was last week that I presented all the documents like survey plans, purchase receipts etc. But the guys insisted, I must buy the land again and unfortunately the baale and heads of the families that sold the land are now dead. I had no choice but to buy back the land.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 2:20pm On May 24, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2015
I will give another stock expo if am able to confirm one more thing about it - provided I don't see all those monkey hunting jokes. If there is any iota of doubt about it, I wont reveal it. Happy Sunday to you all.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 24, 2015
Happy Sunday my BNSITL Family. We are entering into a transition week. Wishing us all the best of favor and luck. Behold, money cometh... grin

@Sai Buhari, carry go, I support you lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2015
Hello my friend,born2berich check your mail now cos i have just seen that friend of mine that i can help me to mail you.And he has mailed you now,please send me your WHATSAPP mobile number thru that yahoo mail so that we can start to talk extensively.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2015
sis. mercylicious i need you on my WhatsApp for coded info sharing.I have use that's friend Nairaland account to mailed you before .please can you give me your whatsapp number thru that yahoomail address.Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:04pm On May 24, 2015
immanuello:
Hello my friend,born2berich check your mail now cos i have just seen that friend of mine that i can help me to mail you.And he has mailed you now,please send me your WHATSAPP mobile number thru that yahoo mail so that we can start to talk extensively.Thanks.

Replied
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:06pm On May 24, 2015
saibuhari:
I will give another stock expo if am able to confirm one more thing about it - provided I don't see all those monkey hunting jokes. If there is any iota of doubt about it, I wont reveal it. Happy Sunday to you all.

Supported and kudos to you.. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:56pm On May 24, 2015
PETERiCHY:

First and foremost for your health benefit don't play the market with an amount you can't afford to lose.

Betterstill invest 90% of that fund in property and reserve 10% for this certified gambling business.

If you know your way that 10% can give you a whooping1000% in the nearest future while on the other hand the property will be laying the slow and steady golden eggs for you.

Abeg dont let the SPiRiT of Stock Market blindfold. Many have gone.

I rest my case.
Brother can some one go in to this with #150000? but in stock for example born 2be rich buy oando at #13 sell at #33 buy another one the same year at #15 sell at #22 tell me how much profit is that in just a year? can you make that profit in ten years with #150,000 in land property e.t.c ?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2015
manie:

If you have any need for land in ibejulekki free zone call me

My father bought plots of land from Ogun State government for his children in 1985 at Adigbe estate in Abeokuta, by the time I wanted to build on the land in 2000 I found out that the government of Osoba had reallocated the land to politicians because the area is now a prime area. Whereas the volume and value of shares he bought for us around 1985 had grown in leaps and bounds.

Whether the land is bought from omo-onile, estates or government if you do not have the cash-flow to build almost immediately you are speculating and will definitely backfire. People who can successfully speculate on real estate are land surveyors, lawyers, military guys and government officials.

I just bought back a plot of land I purchased at Ifo Ogun state on Thursday 21st May 2015, the land was bought about 10 years ago and I stopped at the foundation stage in 2011. When I wanted to commence work about 3 weeks ago, omo-onile did not allow my work men to clear the land nor work. It was last week that I presented all the documents like survey plans, purchase receipts etc. But the guys insisted, I must buy the land again and unfortunately the baale and heads of the families that sold the land are now dead. I had no choice but to buy back the land.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:08pm On May 24, 2015
grin My good brother's and sister's in the LORD wellcome into the week of freedom and change from the hand of bad people pdp in JESUS NAME AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meracool(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2015
good afternoon friends
I would like to meet a stock broker or someone who can give me professional advise on how to invest in the NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:44pm On May 24, 2015
meracool:
good afternoon friends
I would like to meet a stock broker or someone who can give me professional advise on how to invest in the NSE
google my name to read from my post some will help you or start from page one there are so many things i ask and there reply it will help you .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meracool(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
ihedioramma:
google my name to read from my post some will help you or start from page one there are so many things i ask and there reply it will help you .
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:02pm On May 24, 2015
meracool:
thanks
you are wellcome .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:44pm On May 24, 2015
saibuhari:

Sir, can you permit us to use baboon instead of monkey?

#NaKweson ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Sir, can you permit us to use baboon instead of monkey?
#NaKweson ooooooo
Sir Agba, in SMN voice...U ar a wicked somebody ... @SaiBuhari, all the way, if we miss it, we go long term..we appreciate U...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 9:26pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godsfavson: 10:02pm On May 24, 2015
Wow!!!
I was away for a few weeks and discovered I had over 40 pages to read...
kudos to newbies who had the mind to read from page 1.
#enoeasy oooo

I had fun catching up though!!!
enjoyed all the Tuubum tuubum analysis...
All d monkeys and animal hunting..
also enjoyed the teeth shinning...
pls o o o
why would 11 people shine teeth and only 6 would "like" it??
or 7 ppl shine and only 3 like

Ndi na aja eze ebe a, osikwa unu n'obi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2015
Godsfavson:
Wow!!!
I was away for a few weeks and discovered I had over 40 pages to read...
kudos to newbies who had the mind to read from page 1.
#enoeasy oooo

I had fun catching up though!!!
enjoyed all the Tuubum tuubum analysis...
All d monkeys and animal hunting..
also enjoyed the teeth shinning...
pls o o o
why would 11 people shine teeth and only 6 would "like" it??
or 7 ppl shine and only 3 like

Ndi na aja eze ebe a, osikwa unu n'obi?
Why are you so particular about teeth shining? Abeg, which toothpaste company do you work for? Who is their director? How much dividend are they paying? Any bonus for bnsitl? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2015
SWG1:

It is called the wave of change in prophetic ministry of NSEMPA.

I'm gradually exiting Cileasing and speedily accumulating small small discreet unit of oxygen.

Might be joke of the yr but still a magic of the yr

And I am taking position in C&ILeasing because I still see value. I hope it can drop to .60-.64 range, I need to buy more.
#changeofbatontins.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 2:09am On May 25, 2015
Greetings BNSITL,

It's! been awesome learning from you all..I'm a newbie but I follow diligently from behind the scenes smiley...Thanks and God bless, may the transition bring us all money this year.

Don't forget to send me your tithes grin tongue

Tips for newbies: writing my investment strategy has also been guiding and really helpful..best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 6:08am On May 25, 2015
I think somebody wanted to know something like this:
TRANSFER OF SHARES FROM A SUSPENDED/INACTIVE/EXPELLED STOCKBROKING FIRM TO AN ACTIVE STOCKBROKING FIRM
https://trwstockbrokers./2015/05/24/transfer-of-shares-from-a-suspendedinactiveexpelled-stockbroking-firm-to-an-active-stockbroking-firm/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 6:59am On May 25, 2015
BNSITL

How's the Fuel scarcity likely to affect the prices of Stocks ? Last week was generally bearish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 7:43am On May 25, 2015
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. - Genesis 8:22

This is seedtime at the stock market. Start planting now for the rain cometh. Wishing you all bumper harvest ahead cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 9:22am On May 25, 2015
Today in history 25/5/2008 ( MEMORY LANE )

UBA N62,35k shocked shocked
NESTLE N218,00K
WAPIC N11,50K
GTB N33,23K
FLOUR MILL N88,80K
PRESTIGE N10,90K
FERDINARD OIL N0,64K grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 9:38am On May 25, 2015
chillykelly86:

And I am taking position in C&ILeasing because I still see value. I hope it can drop to .60-.64 range, I need to buy more.
#changeofbatontins.

I bought @ 51k and I am only selling the last trench wen it hits 75-80k or wen there Is urgent need of money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (7736) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yohdarlng(m), sterlingD(m), Diyke4rich, kaykehin, BuchyD, talktofemi, KarlTom, Frangel, unite4real, 222Martins(m), dammybrite, egwue, tayejay(m), ExpertDealer and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.