Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10902838 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MoxyzFM(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2015
Does any1 know the actual qualification date 4 d bonus issue of Skye bank? And I noticed on Bloomberg that d outstanding shares of both FBNH & Skye bank have increased. So how long with it take for dis bonus(es) to reflect on one's holding in dis stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:07pm On May 22, 2015
AG LEVENT, watching in HD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 9:54pm On May 22, 2015
Hello BnsitL...

Does some1 have any info on what's pushing OkomuOil coy up ? I'd made about 15% already, my target was to sell btw 33-35 BUT I don't know if it can rise any further.

The coy has been on a steady snail crawl.

Any info pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 10:44pm On May 22, 2015
Hello BnSiTL
Pls wats driving OkomuOil coy. It made gains todays.
Already made 15%, don't knw if it can go higher.
Any info?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2015
#TGIF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2015
Pardon my ignorance, what's the meaning of BNSITL ?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:46am On May 23, 2015
LondonCool:

Thanks

Brothers and Sisters In The Lord grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elegantreworks: 6:52am On May 23, 2015
Lol..
myjoy08:

LondonCool:
Thanks
LondonCool:
Thanks
I have always wanted to ask the same question. I always cracked my brain. Thanks for letting us know...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:39am On May 23, 2015
Elegantreworks:
Lol..I have always wanted to ask the same question. I always cracked my brain. Thanks for letting us know...

Hihihihihihi u think say na jamb question wey u dey crack brain. Chai naija people! We no dey ever wan talk say we no sabi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46am On May 23, 2015
Bitl- brother in the lord
Sitl - sister in the lord

Nsempa- topic of the thread. Nigeria stock exchange market pick alerts.

Here in nsempa, we are all bnsitl.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 8:57am On May 23, 2015
Una dey see Vono?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2015
mercylicious:

grin
Thats why we share quality information and analysis here, thats why we promised ourselves: We are making money this Year !!! , Yes we can ..I Love you all BNSITL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:30am On May 23, 2015
Oga B2BR and etc...abeg make una explain this o....OandO in the oversold region
SP under 20MA , above 50MA
finding support at N18 ! will it break below?
we wait and see.
..(Copied from SMN)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 9:37am On May 23, 2015
I loaded more OANDO yesterday, I hope it's the right decision. something tells me that the incoming government has little choice than to favour the ingenious oil company more in oil affairs. Also, oil prices has nowhere else to go but up (don't know when). OAND seems to be well positioned to benefit, moreso I think it is undervalued...just my thoughts.
However if things don't go well in short term, am ready for a long term.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:53am On May 23, 2015
Frigoglass divests its holding from beta glass to gzi industries .

Source...,smn, proshare and NSE.

How do u think it will affect betaglass share going forward?

This divestment was done at a price. What is the total no of shares owned and offered by frigoglass to gzi at the stated price? This will help us know the estimate of what they think the share is worth.

Caveat.... I hold some small speculative positions here. I can afford to leave the position in years

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:05am On May 23, 2015
mercylicious:
Frigoglass divests its holding from beta glass to gzi industries .

Source...,smn, proshare and NSE.

How do u think it will affect betaglass share going forward?

This divestment was done at a price. What is the total no of shares owned and offered by frigoglass to gzi at the stated price? This will help us know the estimate of what they think the share u worth.

Caveat.... I hold some small speculative positions here. I can afford to leave the position in years

Thanks for bringing this up. I will like to know the details of the deal too. The rally in the market indicates a very strong positive sentiment towards the move
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:06am On May 23, 2015
bigass:
Una dey see Vono?

Babe, we see am ooo, but na pure speculation as we don't know the conversion rate to vitafoam shares. E fit favor vino or e fit be like oceanic bank to eco bank.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:15am On May 23, 2015
I am not sure but the Beta glass deal means ownership is being transferred from a global player to a local player. If true, there is my concern. Only few of our local companies have been able to prove their ability to build and grow a brand consistently.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2015
mercylicious:

Babe, we see am ooo, but na pure speculation as we don't know the conversion rate to vitafoam shares. E fit favor vino or e fit be like oceanic bank to eco bank.
grin
even if I sell all other stocks in my portfolio, I will always have Oando, sincerely speaking the incoming government will favour Oando more than many stocks in NSEM, even if Oando go down to #17, it must surely double the price in no distant time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2015
If anyone want times two of his current money in no distant time, I believe Oando is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:40am On May 23, 2015
Chibuking81:
If anyone want times two of his current money in no distant time, I believe Oando is the answer.

From bear hunting to monkey hunting!

#Hihihihi DRiGoooooooooooo

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2015
myjoy08:

Thanks for de-mystifying the acronym
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2015
I have learnt that sometimes it is better to buy shares in a company (for accumulation and capital growth) after the price has been adjusted for mark down than to buy it prior to mark down for the purpose of getting bonuses and dividends, especially when the mark down price doesn't rally up to the pre-mark down price. It's the same break even margin. Eg, Vitafoam and GSK. If the price remains low and need to take out your funds after dividend/bonus payments you end up where you started.

The exception to this is if the mark down price rallies up to the prior price the same day as in FBNH; that's where you can really make an immediate profit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
LondonCool:
I have learnt that sometimes it is better to buy shares in a company (for accumulation and capital growth) after the price has been adjusted for mark down than to buy it prior to mark down for the purpose of getting bonuses and dividends, especially when the mark down price doesn't rally up to the pre-mark down price. It's the same break even margin. Eg, Vitafoam and GSK. If the price remains low and need to take out your funds after dividend/bonus payments you end up where you started.
The exception to this is if the mark down price rallies up to the prior price the same day as in FBNH; that's where you can really make an immediate profit.
Sir, you are spot on. This has been a strategy that reaped immense rewards for me in Afriprud and Ubcap recently and will do same in Access soon wink. Many take profit after closure and this depresses the price. I believe Oga Agbalowomeri also employs this strategy annually with Afriprud. It also is immediate unlike the delay between closure date and payment date which the dividend earner experiences.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 23, 2015
LondonCool:

U never can tell. Stock MKT has no formula.
Before I entered stock market (pre - melt down) , I read in one of the stock newspapers (we really had newspapers like that ) that it is better to sell a day or 2 b4 close of register as price are bound to reverse after mark down. The reason being that after mark down, there will be too Much supply and price will go down.

This is not always d case these days. There are some stocks that the price will not reverse after mark down. I think the best way to know this stocks is to consider 2years or more trend. There are some stocks DT will continue to defy all permutation and logic. These are ones controlled by some big boys and we know them. They determine when the price should fall and when it shld go high.

I trade also opened our eyes. The market makers most times, have d final say on the price a stock should trade. You then have to find a way to align with them if they are very active in the stocks you have interest on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:35pm On May 23, 2015
If you have fresh 15Million Naira to inject into your portfolio,what stock in the manufacturing sector do you think can deliver at least 12-15% monthly?.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2015
mercylicious:

grin

M's and A's - Mergers and Acquisitions cheesy
In NSEMPA, the M's & A's are the Ogas & Madams whose names start with those letters.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 3:26pm On May 23, 2015
angelo82:
If you have fresh 15Million Naira to inject into your portfolio,what stock in the manufacturing sector do you think can deliver at least 12-15% monthly?.........

None!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 23, 2015
angelo82:
None.

How about starting your own company that will get listed in NSE with time?
All these coys that we invest in NSE, na person like me and u start am.

Think abt that.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2015
angelo82:

Money angelo82 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 23, 2015
angelo82:

Sir, I wan be like you when i grow up. Too much money my boss grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raider76, dapix, sterlingD(m), Coolcash1, DrAkpamudehe, Mfunkynation(m), Ojoboak(m), TsarZed, KarlTom, otomatic(m), 222Martins(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.