Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth (25058 Views)

What Is The Most Pleasurable Action On Earth? / Most Hated Livin Thing On Nairaland Is.. / What is the most beautiful thing on earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Xfactoria: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life: SEX

At last, somebody hit on it!!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by tchaik(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Money,PÜssŸ,Weed! *not always in that order tho*

wink wink wink

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by mutaalim(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Happiness that is not set on a goal
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Kingslaw(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Is when God asured me that i will make haven without even fighting for it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by braxjay(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
X-factoria:

lol
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by lekzwyc(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Death
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by pyyxxaro: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
STEALING WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT grin shocked cry and 2SOME
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by donofdons: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=18pt]eating lots of food while high on weed.my best feeling ever[/size]

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by pgiddy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
Releasing loads of mess u av bin keeping inside your tommy,cos mayb u were in d church. cheesy
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by alaoeri: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
Having a wonderful partner whenever u set your eyes on the person u smile & give thanks to God for giving such person.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
X-factoria:

Lol... Good sex is the MOST pleasurable thing God gave to man.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by chuckdelis: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
See pple dey say death as if pesin shout BOKO HARAM u no go cutout.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by hardbody: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
A good fuc.k. Nothing more pleasurable.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by donofdons: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=18pt]being a doctor.nothing is more pleasurable,rewarding and nicer[/size]

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by drumosbite: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
The name of Jesus.

Man is saved in that name, demons flee in that name, sickness are healed in the name, knees bow and tongue confess, that name is a strong tower for refuge, i can keep on and on and on, but let me stop in the name of JESUS.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by adamu50: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
Developing Love for Allah and his prophets.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by allwestafrican: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
love

(having some one to love)
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by dickhardener: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

true that is.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by movein: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
Point of ejaculation
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by tomakint: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
Helping others to "Wear That Beautiful Smile" that had long eluded them!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by dickhardener: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
adamu50: Developing Love for Allah and his prophets.
sir, that does sound pleasurable but rather sounds like a sense of fulfilment
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by FXKing2012(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Serving God in spirit and in truth; it gives you joy you can neither describe nor compare to anything in this world.

You have no idea what you are missing when you dont cast all your cares upon God.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by kennyfao(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
peace of mind i guess
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

You can say that again.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by tomakint: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
tchaik: Money,PÜssŸ,Weed! *not always in that order tho*

wink wink wink
Then get prepare to meet "Thy LORD soon" cool
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Kslib(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
drumosbite: The name of Jesus.

Man is saved in that name, demons flee in that name, sickness are healed in the name, knees bow and tongue confess, that name is a strong tower for refuge, i can keep on and on and on, but let me stop in the name of JESUS.
Wetin be dis nah? Deep down,you this aint the most pleasurable thing but you just wan form God pikin.. Thank God say God dey kuku see inside our hearts.. You are a big liar and you know it...#hiissssss
@topic,its SEX and feeling peace/rest at heart..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by tunapawizzy: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
Prolonged EJACULATIONnn (like 10mins non stop)
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by NovusHomo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
SEX. SEXE. SEXO.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by deandavid(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
Love making
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Manshakk(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
When you steal ...something billion, and you are given the option to pay ...something thousand...so pleasurable...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Excellentspirit(f): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
;DLove!,Love!!,Love!!!. Don't get it twisted,fallin in Love is a beautiful thing......hmmmm grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nacl: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
CRUISING IN PERFECT HEALTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / * / Another Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard (2.0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.